Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Release planned for tomorrow (Saturday). Can't get into specifics about time because it's not set yet , and probably won't be set on the hour. Discord will get information when it's about to drop. And then it will pop up on Patreon.

Initial full end to end testing on new scenes have proven highly successful. Loading from 0.4.0 end saves also successful. Full patch notes and post update will be released tomorrow as well.

Doing some minor tweaks now for better immersion and playability, and then further testing.

Thank you for your patience! :)

I'm hyped, I hope you are too :D

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Release planned for tomorrow (Saturday). Can't get into specifics about time because it's not set yet , and probably won't be set on the hour. Discord will get information when it's about to drop. And then it will pop up on Patreon.

Initial full end to end testing on new scenes have proven highly successful. Loading from 0.4.0 end saves also successful. Full patch notes and post update will be released tomorrow as well.

Doing some minor tweaks now for better immersion and playability, and then further testing.

Thank you for your patience! :)

I'm hyped, I hope you are too :D
Awesome!

Reactions: JackBeNimble

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The game is almost ready to launch, if everything is fine where are counting hours now... this week-end guys!
We are pretty proud of this one, there have been lot of minor things done in this one to please the players. Now things are settle mostly as we want so we can now work on the content and storyline for future release.

Here is a little recap of what have been done, until yesterday, and i know Aesouh add more today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

The game is almost ready to launch, if everything is fine where are counting hours now... this week-end guys!
We are pretty proud of this one, there have been lot of minor things done in this one to please the players. Now things are settle mostly as we want so we can now work on the content and storyline for future release.

Here is a little recap of what have been done, until yesterday, and i know Aesouh add more today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oooooch waiting is killing me with all of your teasing!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes