evildead

Feb 11, 2018
no need for patch password.... don't open the patch or unzip it just put the file into game file. easy

pandoraman

May 27, 2017
my animations work only couple a seconds and then it freezes? it might be my computer but does anyone else have this problem? In last version animations worked smoothly

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
IT'S IN THE PATCH INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PAGE YOU DOWNLOADED IT FROM. READ, FFS!
The big problem is that they don't even read the instructions and after they are complaining !
With that kind of habits, I can't imagine how many malware/spyware those people are stockpiling on their pc !

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
my animations work only couple a seconds and then it freezes? it might be my computer but does anyone else have this problem? In last version animations worked smoothly
Not sure why, two of the animations are shorter but with higher framerate on automatic loop, so it shouldnt have any performance problems. I havent heard anyone have this problem for this release yet, i'm wondering if its a potential driver issue for graphics or the computer... I know its unity after all so it has some requirements there

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
this is the perfect game for me, jeez
Happy to hear you are enjoying it so much :D I love the game as well, the buildup from this release is so much up my alley haha (mind i dont do the art i do the coding, so when i see it for the first time when setting up the scenes i get stunned) :D

pandoraman

May 27, 2017
Not sure why, two of the animations are shorter but with higher framerate on automatic loop, so it shouldnt have any performance problems. I havent heard anyone have this problem for this release yet, i'm wondering if its a potential driver issue for graphics or the computer... I know its unity after all so it has some requirements there
Yeah, i think so. I donwloaded animations separately (file in op) and watched there :D

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is no walkthrough. Only an in-game "H" key (H is for "hint)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes