UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
IT'S IN THE PATCH INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PAGE YOU DOWNLOADED IT FROM. READ, FFS!

"Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Timestamps 0.4.2\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\StreamingAssets

By popular demand I have modded the patch to use the zip extension, unlike the previous patch. It should be much easier to patch now for most of you!
The file is called unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is."
When you try to make something idiot-proof and realizes that idiots have a lot of resources.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
How do you find out the password now? I saw the guide and it's not the same anymore
nah they obfuscated there coding some so I just well had the game tell me lol

looks like the animations are in the resources.resource file I extracted them as well if no one else posts them I suppose I could but either way I need sleep

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
what's the password for the Incest patch?
password? thx
You had to click the "incest patch" on the op? Go to lewd patcher and see the link with some words right above the link? Did you read those words? They aren't put there to look pretty. In fact, one line said "DO NOT UNZIP."
If you are stumped, take my advice.. "Go back to where you go it from and re-read everything."

Mar 26, 2018
Start a new game and just get a beige screen. Changing graphics settings doesn't solve the problem. Splash screen loads fine though.

Update: My solution was to create a shortcut and append "-force-d3d9" after the "target" statement.
Im having this same issue for this game and a number of other unity games. Im not very good with with computers, so do you think you could explain how you fixed it in a more simple way? Thanks if you can.

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
I really enjoy this game. The models are great and I am a big fan of forms of entertainment that revolve around time travel and the idea of different timelines. I am now a full on supporter. @Motkeyz keep up the good work!:)

Reactions: Motkeyz

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Im having this same issue for this game and a number of other unity games. Im not very good with with computers, so do you think you could explain how you fixed it in a more simple way? Thanks if you can.
1- Right click on the exe and select "Create shortcut".
2- Right click on the shortcut you just made and select "Properties"
3- It'll show a pane with the shortcut tab open and the Target: line should be highlighted. Click on that and scroll to the end. Add a space to the end and then type "-force-d3d9" without quotes.

Reactions: Krull
Mar 26, 2018
1- Right click on the exe and select "Create shortcut".
2- Right click on the shortcut you just made and select "Properties"
3- It'll show a pane with the shortcut tab open and the Target: line should be highlighted. Click on that and scroll to the end. Add a space to the end and then type "-force-d3d9" without quotes.
Thank you for the help but that unfortunately didn't seem to help,Im still having the same issue.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Getting this weird glitch at night or just before it when you see a event with the mother then you try to go to the sister's room it takes you back to the last picture in the mom event then it just freezes.Music is still playing but you have quit game then load a save and avoid sister room at night for the rest of the game.

Reactions: January2015
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes