Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Getting this weird glitch at night or just before it when you see a event with the mother then you try to go to the sister's room it takes you back to the last picture in the mom event then it just freezes.Music is still playing but you have quit game then load a save and avoid sister room at night for the rest of the game.
Anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: January2015

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Could someone make a COMPRESSED VERSION of the game? Would be much appreciated.
It is compressed as it is, PNG is already compressed to oblivion, and the whole game is compressed with LZ. Thats why the size difference is not so big between the archive and the extracted game. If you prefer I can remove some of the compression and it will end up at about 10-15GB :p

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
If you prefer I can remove some of the compression and it will end up at about 10-15GB :p
I think I know where most of those GBs are coming from :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously, keep up the awesome work on this story! I hope there's more sister content coming soon :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
found out what was causing the glitch for me it was the incest patch don't know why though.:oops:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cant click on phone in the beginning and the load menu doesnt show any saves
You need to copy over the saves from your old game, its not stored outside of the game folder.

On the phone, do you click on it after the shower scene?

kuntweed

Aug 13, 2017
You need to copy over the saves from your old game, its not stored outside of the game folder.

the load menu will not show any new saves

even if i make a new save them immediately try to load it, it doesnt show up in the load menu

yes. the mouse registers that there is a clickable item but clicking doesnt do anything

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017

Found a glitch but I don't no if it been mentioned yet. After your see the blond milf (forgot name) doing laundry and taking a piss it will go to night shortly after. If you don't go to bed like the hint says and click on the bathroom again it will freeze game on still image of the blond milf.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Found a glitch but I don't no if it been mentioned yet. After your see the blond milf (forgot name) doing laundry and taking a piss it will go to night shortly after. If you don't go to bed like the hint says and click on the bathroom again it will freeze game on still image of the blond milf.
If you have the incest patch, that may be what causing the glitch.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
the load menu will not show any new saves

even if i make a new save them immediately try to load it, it doesnt show up in the load menu

yes. the mouse registers that there is a clickable item but clicking doesnt do anything
This may be due to the location of the game, check the folder path, i don't know if it has some unusual characters in it, i think this was a problem reviously due hidden folder or punctuations in one of the folder names, but the punctuation shouldnt be a problem anymore.

Move the game up higher in the hiriarchy and see if its still a problem, let me know.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes