ljz781212

May 26, 2018
I met a bug in game. When the MC made a masturbation during bathing(content from new version), and then if you click the option button "last choice", the game may return to the scene the MC peek his mom first time.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Found a glitch but I don't no if it been mentioned yet. After your see the blond milf (forgot name) doing laundry and taking a piss it will go to night shortly after. If you don't go to bed like the hint says and click on the bathroom again it will freeze game on still image of the blond milf.
Thanks I will test this out.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I met a bug in game. When the MC made a masturbation during bathing(content from new version), and then if you click the option button "last choice", the game may return to the scene the MC peek his mom first time.
Thanks, I have noted this down, strange.

Bill762

Nov 18, 2017
My saves disappear after I turn the game off. Also this build the animations would stop and skip some times.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
My saves disappear after I turn the game off. Also this build the animations would stop and skip some times.
Well the previous animations stop when they finish but two of the new animations, nika and the last maureen anim are on auto loop by default. Never heard anyone have a problem about the saves disapearing, maybe you have to run the game as admin due to the fact that it needs write permissions to save the file.

If you check the actual saves folder in the game, are the saves in there? If that's the case its probably due to the path to the game, it's too long or contains some characters that may cause a problem. Some people had this problem when they used empty folder names or hidden directories

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
She looked like Tracy from DoD but now she looks like a different character.
Yeah, motkeyz has mentioned it in previous posts that the hair was changed due to the too striking similarity, it was changed a few months ago. Who knows, i mean hairstyles change, she might change it again eventually :) Up to mot

Reactions: Motkeyz

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a girl who doesn't smoke in this game? I thought that Maureen doesn't but i guess there is no girl for me in this game. My last hope died. This is an amazing game with both story and graphics. However, smoking is not my thing. Thank you and wish you best of luck.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I haven't seen the new update, but I didn't see Molly with a cigarette, previously

Bill762

Nov 18, 2017
Hot is hot. Heather could wear a mop on her head and she would still burn up the internet.

(But, please, Mot, don't put a mop on her head)
Lol. Now I want a scene where she is having sex in a closet and a mop falls on her head for like a frame or two.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, i got the same issue as the post over. If you click on sisters room at night after that pee event you get the still image of him leaving the bathroom.

Reactions: January2015
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes