a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
So, it's played .. What can I say? Perfectly! But some errors are present (
1) every time the animation reaches the animation for a second, the previous animation is turned on (as it was in the previous version), then it starts to play and freezes.
2) if at the end of the game a picture of the conversation with the mother in front of the TV appears and freezes up.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Just downloaded 4.2 (THANKS) and I just got back from Bacons telling how the trip went. So I'm back at home going through the quick travel in the home and it tells me when I get to the bathroom ( I better not go in there, i forgot the exact wording ) yet when I hit the kitchen the whole family was sitting down for dinner? Just wondering if that was a glitch.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Just downloaded 4.2 (THANKS) and I just got back from Bacons telling how the trip went. So I'm back at home going through the quick travel in the home and it tells me when I get to the bathroom ( I better not go in there, i forgot the exact wording ) yet when I hit the kitchen the whole family was sitting down for dinner? Just wondering if that was a glitch.
Ok I went back to last save and the wording was ( I shouldn't bother her again, I better go outside and wait) that was before we went shopping.

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
Found a bug. First day, just after you've checked the neighbor's camera and it says 'I should go to bed, it's late!'. Click on the arrow to the right, then click on the drumkit. Game will freeze, no way to save/load/exit.

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
Incest patch (for 4.2) from the new DL site is zipped with a password. "A password is required to decrypt files." Unusable as is.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
This is one of the best games. The best graphics I've ever seen.
P.S. Don't need extract the patch U have to copy it in following folder: Timestamps 0.4.2\Timestamps 0.4.2_Data\StreamingAssets
If U would like to extract this archive password: IMALAZYSTUPIDFUCK

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It is not zipped. It just has a .zip extension.

Reading the instructions clearly, it tells you to simply drag the file, NOT UNZIP IT, and put it in the streaming assets folder of your game.

Simple and uncomplicated.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes