Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Bi-monthly is my objective it depend on how many thing are to be integrated. I 'm about to release a new one in couple days!
You say bi-monthly, but you mean twice a month, right, like you said on your Patreon page?
BTW, the frequent updates, like you've been doing -even if some of them are short-, are great to keep the game fresh in memory.:extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Motkeyz

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes the game looks really great could also be fun Could ...
the last version was already outrageously curts and what is still on it at play time is a bad joke quite eerily I do not think that it is worth the next 10 update versions to load because it's just not worth 10 minutes of play until now is just bad better you wait until the end of the next year or even better until 2020 then maybe you have 1 hour playing time together

It's a shame the game could be so much fun

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
*click* Is the *click* next version *click* still going *click* to be this *click* freaking annoying *click* *blank-screen-transition-to-make-the-player-think-the-game-froze* *click* to *click* play?
Ugh...all encrypted files too so I have to work extra hard to figure out how to fix this mess. I hate Java more now than I did back in college :'(

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
This update had a lot of changes compared to the last...though I'm not sure if it was for the best.
There's a lot of work into the UI, which is both good and bad since now some menus are super cluttered and you can't see the options to confirm or cancel clearly. Scene transitions also feel a bit odd, there were more than a few times I'm not sure if it was being loaded in or if I needed to click, and clicking doesn't always load the scene immediately so I ended up clicking again and skip/enter somewhere else instead.

There's also a lot of audio options, which potentially hints at voice work? That feels like a huge time sink in development and file size increase, for potentially not a huge gain (I ended up muting the background music and sound effects in this update because they just didn't fit the mood or were too jarring).

I ended up having a bug where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, there were a few other name bugs where the wrong person's name were displayed instead of the person speaking.

I can see the work being put in to this game, though this engine is weird and honestly not a fan with how it almost locked my PC when I tried to look at the folders. First time happening, but also makes me thinks twice about trying any games with Tyranno or whatever it's called.

Reactions: secrecy

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This update had a lot of changes compared to the last...though I'm not sure if it was for the best.
There's a lot of work into the UI, which is both good and bad since now some menus are super cluttered and you can't see the options to confirm or cancel clearly. Scene transitions also feel a bit odd, there were more than a few times I'm not sure if it was being loaded in or if I needed to click, and clicking doesn't always load the scene immediately so I ended up clicking again and skip/enter somewhere else instead.

There's also a lot of audio options, which potentially hints at voice work? That feels like a huge time sink in development and file size increase, for potentially not a huge gain (I ended up muting the background music and sound effects in this update because they just didn't fit the mood or were too jarring).

I ended up having a bug where
, there were a few other name bugs where the wrong person's name were displayed instead of the person speaking.

I can see the work being put in to this game, though this engine is weird and honestly not a fan with how it almost locked my PC when I tried to look at the folders. First time happening, but also makes me thinks twice about trying any games with Tyranno or whatever it's called.
Thanks for droping a comment, we listen to our player so i take note. There is alot that have been corrected on next release that will be this week. The click to go next images was add because it was request many time by player so they can see picture witout the HUD, so it sure we cannot please everybody ;)

We work hard on the UI but i know there is still some place for improvement and with all comments provide by you guys we will build this game better way.

MOdeling image bug is solve in next release plus more interaction in the room was added.

I agree , music is not my force so please be indulgent on this, when i got more support i will invest in these!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
There is a few small gameplay and interface problems (please just add a button for general sound instead of having a slider for every character's voice). As someone already said, you don't always know when to click or not so you skip some text by mistake. But besides that : GREAT ART ! Seriously, one of the best looking 3D art I've seen in a game. Whoever's doing the art, congratulate him and keep him happy. Overall minus the few small mistakes, the game looks and feels more professional than most games on Patreon. So keep doing that.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Strange I haven't noticed this one before now.

Anyway, right now the story comes across as mostly random. The engine looks really nice but the functionality is hell-tier. Click or no click? Are we transitioning or showing another line of dialog? Trying to navigate the little you are allowed results in getting sucked into black holes you can't back out of, progressing the plot when unintended.

But the artwork? Holy mackerel. I don't go in for beach ball tits normally, but everything looks amazing. The backgrounds, the models, particle effects, blood and most especially smoke - it just looks awesome. And the posing is the most natural I've seen in a 3d fap game. High, high fucking quality.

The way things are looking right now, I won't dl this every update most likely, but if the dev keeps with it, this might really be something around the start of summer.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 29522
Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn't seem worth living... But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes.... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow...
Will you help them make the good choices?​

Updated: 24-12-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.027
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Downloads
- - - - - - -

shared by @D2K

View attachment 29539 View attachment 29530 View attachment 29531 View attachment 29533 View attachment 29535 View attachment 29534 View attachment 29540

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
We work hard on the UI but i know there is still some place for improvement
It seems to be a general consensus about few points here:

-The art is awesome ! One of the best outhere, you can/should be proud of it. (la classe international, hehe)
-The story is quite good so far.
-You are responding fast to questions and try to deal with the issues, which is cool.

-The main issue is the system/UI/engine, this is clearly the problem. As you said you made a change of "clicking" system in order to respond to a desire from users, well, now it created more probs for many more...don't get me wrong that's cool that you heard some critics and made a move but sometimes it may be not the right one.
As i told you in a previous post the endless clicking system made the game to slow and lagging, it needs more fluidity, smooth scenes transitions.
But i think you understand the issue and i don't want to reapeat myself each time, will be boring for both of us :)

Then, as you stated, you work on the UI and that's a great news coz you got something special here with this game, i'm sure of it and what we all have to understand and accept that it is only the early stages of development so..

But patience is not the best internet known quality.

Merci pour ton travail et ton jeu, pour citer un celebre philosophe "c'est de la bombe bébé" (Joey starr/NTM)

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Intriguing premise, love the artwork I see in screenshots. Have been meaning to check this out, but there seems to be a new update before every chance I get. Gonna try to get this checked out tonight though.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The problem is with 32bit systems, we can't play 64bit version. If you can make a 32bit version for all of us with older pc, it will be great. :)
Depending on the engine used, 32-bit may not even be possible. Time to upgrade the old potato's!

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes