Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
There is a few small gameplay and interface problems (please just add a button for general sound instead of having a slider for every character's voice). As someone already said, you don't always know when to click or not so you skip some text by mistake. But besides that : GREAT ART ! Seriously, one of the best looking 3D art I've seen in a game. Whoever's doing the art, congratulate him and keep him happy. Overall minus the few small mistakes, the game looks and feels more professional than most games on Patreon. So keep doing that.
Thanks its appreciated, we are doing our best to provide a quality game, we will organize the Ui so it please the majority. If you find text mistake, just pm us or else we will correct, it could happens we miss some since there is lot ot do ;)

As for the sound, in the menu (lower right screen) it's open up menu options, Audio with Music and sound effects slider +voice + all actor(yes for future voice over) that you can mute if you prefer. I verify and you are right, you cannot mute in this version, i already corrected it for next release!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Strange I haven't noticed this one before now.

Anyway, right now the story comes across as mostly random. The engine looks really nice but the functionality is hell-tier. Click or no click? Are we transitioning or showing another line of dialog? Trying to navigate the little you are allowed results in getting sucked into black holes you can't back out of, progressing the plot when unintended.

But the artwork? Holy mackerel. I don't go in for beach ball tits normally, but everything looks amazing. The backgrounds, the models, particle effects, blood and most especially smoke - it just looks awesome. And the posing is the most natural I've seen in a 3d fap game. High, high fucking quality.

The way things are looking right now, I won't dl this every update most likely, but if the dev keeps with it, this might really be something around the start of summer.
Thanks for the comment, working hard to have something before the summer ;) There sould not have black hole, i think you refer to Juliana room and the lingerie right? It is corrected in next release already.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
It seems to be a general consensus about few points here:

-The art is awesome ! One of the best outhere, you can/should be proud of it. (la classe international, hehe)
-The story is quite good so far.
-You are responding fast to questions and try to deal with the issues, which is cool.

-The main issue is the system/UI/engine, this is clearly the problem. As you said you made a change of "clicking" system in order to respond to a desire from users, well, now it created more probs for many more...don't get me wrong that's cool that you heard some critics and made a move but sometimes it may be not the right one.
As i told you in a previous post the endless clicking system made the game to slow and lagging, it needs more fluidity, smooth scenes transitions.
But i think you understand the issue and i don't want to reapeat myself each time, will be boring for both of us :)

Then, as you stated, you work on the UI and that's a great news coz you got something special here with this game, i'm sure of it and what we all have to understand and accept that it is only the early stages of development so..

But patience is not the best internet known quality.

Merci pour ton travail et ton jeu, pour citer un celebre philosophe "c'est de la bombe bébé" (Joey starr/NTM)

MERCI!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The problem is with 32bit systems, we can't play 64bit version. If you can make a 32bit version for all of us with older pc, it will be great. :)
Yes its seem to have a problem with the 32bits version export, it suppose to work but now 3 person mention not working, what is the cause, the engine or Os. I will investigate,
We also have a MAC and linux version too.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Depending on the engine used, 32-bit may not even be possible. Time to upgrade the old potato's!
Yes that's the easy way to update old system but i understand it may not be the case for everyone, it should work since we can export to 32bits version, MAC and linux. I unfortunatly cannot test all so please report the malfunction so we can advise corrective.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Intriguing premise, love the artwork I see in screenshots. Have been meaning to check this out, but there seems to be a new update before every chance I get. Gonna try to get this checked out tonight though.
Wait for next one to be release soon then ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
will there be more save files in the future and for some reason when i load save files i sometimes get a previous image that i had before and it persist after every scene
There is alreay 50 files saves ;) Yes there possibility to add more... As for the persistent image i noticed it, there have been update in engine so let me know if it still happens in next update please so we will advise this, it on my list! Thanks

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

ghoust4

May 5, 2017
@Motkeyz Amazing visuals. Story has promise, choices could make for tons of replay-ability. It looks like you have a very talented team for art and story. I'm super excited about this game and I'm looking forward to what happens with the story/development! Thanks for this.

That said, before you get too far along in the story Please fix the UI. The changes that you made from the last release really didn't even make that much of a difference. It is still terribly difficult to navigate/search. Please get the foundation of the mechanics that will enable to tell your story sorted out before you get too deep into development. There is not a single novel aspect of the engine you are using that can't be handled by renpy from what I have seen. You've said that you're not going to use it and that is your right but if you're not going to use it, please focus on making sure that your UI is at least on par with an existing, free, prolific tool.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@Motkeyz Amazing visuals. Story has promise, choices could make for tons of replay-ability. It looks like you have a very talented team for art and story. I'm super excited about this game and I'm looking forward to what happens with the story/development! Thanks for this.

That said, before you get too far along in the story Please fix the UI. The changes that you made from the last release really didn't even make that much of a difference. It is still terribly difficult to navigate/search. Please get the foundation of the mechanics that will enable to tell your story sorted out before you get too deep into development. There is not a single novel aspect of the engine you are using that can't be handled by renpy from what I have seen. You've said that you're not going to use it and that is your right but if you're not going to use it, please focus on making sure that your UI is at least on par with an existing, free, prolific tool.
Thanks for the comment i appreciated it!

You are perfectly right about the UI, we still adjusting it so it could be on par with what is done, not yet there ;)

U

User_10739

@Motkeyz Awesome update! I did notice that Bacon's Mom calls you MC 2 or 3 times though...
I'm not a big milf fan but Mom, WOW! (must be the cigarettes)

Reactions: GrandJury

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Wait for next one to be release soon then ;)
haha I just might. Was planning to play it last night, but the game I was playing at that time turned out to be much bigger than expected and took my entire night.

Boggie

Jul 19, 2017
Entering the left room and any action at the first meeting with Bacon crashes the game. Debug log says:
[0104/074410.266:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(170)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
[0104/074950.347:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(170)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
[0104/075037.519:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(170)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
[0104/075202.616:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(170)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
[0104/075842.330:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(170)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
[0104/080016.434:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(170)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
[0104/144226.806:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(170)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for the comment, working hard to have something before the summer ;) There sould not have black hole, i think you refer to Juliana room and the lingerie right? It is corrected in next release already.
Well, nobody can claim you don't know your game. Those are the two spots exactly. There was also a wet dream sequence that didn't fire that dumped me into a conversation with Juliana with a wet dick and no explanation.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes