Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Nope, there's only a hint key in the game , when you navigate you can press "H" and it will tell you whats next.

If anyone feels like making a walk-through, go ahead :)
Alright just checking. Since im kinda of lazy i usually use walkthroughs.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just now i find this game, from the plot this game look really awesome!
I read incest and... XD i run to download it.
Then i read the Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Milf, Incest, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Smoking, (optional) Netori*

Do i have read well? Netori? This is the first time that an autor use the world netori on this forum! I am read it well?
Or the autor just write the word wrong? Because i really like netori option if the autor really know who it mean*
Netori = MC steal women to other ppl, almost all the time bad ppl like bastard guys/men in game.

So i wanna ask the genre tag is written well? Or i need to fear netorare?
Can somoene tell me a bit of the genre in game? Avoidable choice? I mean... about other men in game?
Anticipate thankses.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just now i find this game, from the plot this game look really awesome!
I read incest and... XD i run to download it.
Then i read the Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Milf, Incest, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Smoking, (optional) Netori*

Do i have read well? Netori? This is the first time that an autor use the world netori on this forum! I am read it well?
Or the autor just write the word wrong? Because i really like netori option if the autor really know who it mean*
Netori = MC steal women to other ppl, almost all the time bad ppl like bastard guys/men in game.

So i wanna ask the genre tag is written well? Or i need to fear netorare?
Can somoene tell me a bit of the genre in game? Avoidable choice? I mean... about other men in game?
Anticipate thankses.
Yes he has intentions as well to seduce people already taken by others, hence netori.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It doesn't really need one at the minute mate. Just make saves each time you come across a new save and reload to try alternate routes.
Or you know, use the built in feature "Last choice" which lets you go back to the last choice you made, that's why its there, so you dont have to think about saving all the time there is a choice. Every choice you face makes a micro save within your save, like saveception. :)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
how far can we get with heather? i have seen her in lingerie on the ‘options’ screen (that ass!) can we get this part in the game? thanks
NOt yet but it will be part of the game somwhere with this lingerie set, who will be the lucky one, MC or Bacon?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Its also important to me, it could be better with a real flow system someday ;)
Indeed. So far I have only ever seen it done well in an adult game a couple of times. Yours and then in an RPGMaker game called Zombie something. In one scene the dev did a really good cumshot but then decided to revert back to instant face blast.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok... after i play the game yesterday night, who to say?
Bro i understand that me post is really huge, perhaps i can write lesser thing. But me english is not perfect, some time i need to use the translator and check again if I had written well. I hope I managed to give you some advice, believe me it may seem that he wrote only negative things, but if I wrote so much it is because the game gave me a very positive feeling and I think it's really very promising.

This game have an huge potential. Really Huge, if use it well good think come in this game. Here we are speak about time traveler and its respective repercussions like temporal paradox or multiverse or who in english is called.

Let's start with what I think about the plot until the end of day 4. Currently the end of this update.

Day 1. The game give us a panoramic about the house and the family member: Dad, Mother, Sis and so on.
The Mom man is so damn gorgeous! Remember me about a mother in a old comic from Y3df, ofc this mother is much stunning and beautifull. But the smoke animation remember me her. One of the most epic fapping time XD
The sister, she is gorgeous but i prefer the mother, surelly she have her positive thing.
The Dad? It's not nice to say it, but I hope to be able to travel in time, make him sign a life insurance policy and have him die somewhere XD so mom and sister is all mine XD
Anyway is nice to see that at the end of Day 1 we already see some action... Mom and Dad with an HJ.
But... is sad that we start like this, other man who have they happy ending, while mc not.
But... ok, at last is the Dad. I do not like it, but... we have time to correct all this and have mom and sister all for us. At last i hope that give us that. And i am not joking... If you give us also the possibility to get ride about Dad i think that the 80% of ppl are happy to do it. I am not say dead XD but some divorce or something like that.

Anyway return some step back
I understand that in Day 1 Scut or who is called the bastard boy, steal the box with Becon's mother nake pic.
But really? A cliche at the start of the game? Yeah i understand that is the start and that the plot event start form there.
But... it look like that today almost all the autor do the mc always week. You give us the choice to, run or fighet Scut and i expect to have some chance of winning! But ok, is the start so patetically i understand that Scut win and that the MC and Becon lose the box. Also because... we are play a game with time travler and i really hope, we can come back in the same moment and kick Scut before he steal the box. Why i say that? Because Becon's mother say to us that she was a black belt, and if we want she can teach us to.
Now lets continue with the plot, After Scut steal the box we return at home so... we go to sleep and at the start of Day 2, Mc need to go to Becon house, for try to understand how obten the box back. And there the problem started!
Mc and Bacon arrive at Becon home and see Scut and Gaz blackmail Becon's mother.
*Till her i understand all the think, Scut is a bastard and with the photo he try to blackmail her.

Now the better thing to do is to go to the core of the question, i am not here to write all about the 4 days in game.
But for this particular moment of the game.

I know that ultimately in this forum all the moderator are like eagle eyes about this word, but i hope that in this case they understand that i just wanna give the autor some advice. Because in his genre he write about optional Netori, so i need to say something about the plot at the start of day 2 if i am not wrong with the day.
Because if the autor give us the optional Netori game and then in day 2 the plot go like a Netorare game, the thing go really wrong!
Who i mean? Like i say there*
When we arrive at Bacon home, we see Scut and Gaz try to blackmail Heather, so as i say is a normal thing that a bastard do and till her is all good for a blackmail plot.
But... if you give us the Netori thing. Hearther cant say something like:
1)Heather: You cock look delicius Scut? Really? Are we play a game with optional Netori or Netorare?
This is the first error in this game!
2) (Huum but is cock does kind of look delicius?) Again? she just been blackmailed and all she thinks is that Scut's cock looks delicious?
3) After some choice we try to stop Scut and the mother say:
I do who you want so just do not kick again me son?
Realy? All this can be ok, if after that event in the house Heather do not say: that she is a Black Belt!
So we her have MC, Becon, Heather (black belt) vs Scut and Gaz and the 3 of them just go ko? Really? If she is a black belt wtf she do not help her son? This is just a stupid move for me. Ok after that we discover that Becon travel back in time and put a besball bat close to Mc, so in the end we break Scut head! So we save her.

But the bad thing do not stop her.

4)In the house Hearther again thinking
(Can't deney that i actually anjoyed it, but what would me son thing of me?)
5)Then at the start of Day 3
Hearther call Juliana Mc mom and start to tell all about who happen the day before
And again she tell about that she like to touch Scout dick?

From point 1 to point 5 is a Netorare plot!
I am not her from complain but if you want to be honest with you plot and want all the thing go well i think that some writhing need to be change.

I understand that Heather suffers from sexual deficiency. Because her husband has been missing for two years. So no sex for two years? If the plot is writte well she do not do sex for two years.
Then finding herself in a situation like that, she may have felt aroused/pleasure. (No! I really do not understand. Because that event is a rape thing and you also see you son go ko! so she do not need to anjoy that! As i said this is a Netorare thing). But all right there are people who enjoy something like being submissive if we wanna see it like that.

But as i say, if you wanna do a Netori game Hearther just need to say:
I find myself in a blackmail position I was scared, but strangely, it excited me! Without say all the time Scout name!
I think that all the blackmail thing, need to go like that! I mean ok she fell aroused/pleasured, but hever word about her say Scut need to be removed if you want to direct the game in the optional Netori. Because if the story remain like that is a Netorare thing and not a Netori.

Pro and Cons

This game need really a Walkthrough, because if you use well the time traveler and give us a free time traveler then we have to many choice that we really need a walk. Also now with only 4 days i fear i lost something.
Time travler and multiverse? I understand the thing, but... if i was in you i would have used the multiverse later on in the game, at the beginning i would have dedicated myself only to the temporal journey, because we immediately end up in a parallel world and this confuses a lot. At last this is me conclusion.
Also the time machine why the machine is just a little room if i can call it like that? It's not inconvenient to use?
Was better something like a clock/bracelet? Every time we need to go to Becon home to use it.
Was just easy if it was a bracelet, and when we have some problem, go to Becon to correct it? At last i hope that the time machine become like that.

All the girls/woman in game, are so damn hot/gorgeous/beautifull!
The plot is really awesome, i really like the time travler plot.
The animation are awesome. But i think you need to check better, some time they just do not start.
Also i just do not understand if i can block the animation in a loop, so i can see her without fear that the animation end.

During the plot if i am not mistake the mother say that Mc look like her first boyfriend. That give me a hope that we really go back in time like bacon also say when she is really young and fuck her so she fuck her while she is virgin! XD

Anyway Thank you to give us the possibilty to try and play you game, because this game, as i say is really promising and i like it. I hope you gain more and more patrone, because i think you can give us a most better and stable game.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ok... after i play the game yesterday night, who to say?
Bro i understand that me post is really huge, perhaps i can write lesser thing. But me english is not perfect, some time i need to use the translator and check again if I had written well. I hope I managed to give you some advice, believe me it may seem that he wrote only negative things, but if I wrote so much it is because the game gave me a very positive feeling and I think it's really very promising.

This game have an huge potential. Really Huge, if use it well good think come in this game. Here we are speak about time traveler and its respective repercussions like temporal paradox or multiverse or who in english is called.
Hi, thanks for your long comment.

I took the time to read it, quite a lot.

I will have to break it down.

Let's start with what I think about the plot until the end of day 4. Currently the end of this update.

Day 1. The game give us a panoramic about the house and the family member: Dad, Mother, Sis and so on.
The Mom man is so damn gorgeous! Remember me about a mother in a old comic from Y3df, ofc this mother is much stunning and beautifull. But the smoke animation remember me her. One of the most epic fapping time XD
The sister, she is gorgeous but i prefer the mother, surelly she have her positive thing.
The Dad? It's not nice to say it, but I hope to be able to travel in time, make him sign a life insurance policy and have him die somewhere XD so mom and sister is all mine XD
Anyway is nice to see that at the end of Day 1 we already see some action... Mom and Dad with an HJ.
But... is sad that we start like this, other man who have they happy ending, while mc not.
But... ok, at last is the Dad. I do not like it, but... we have time to correct all this and have mom and sister all for us. At last i hope that give us that. And i am not joking... If you give us also the possibility to get ride about Dad i think that the 80% of ppl are happy to do it. I am not say dead XD but some divorce or something like that.
We will see what will happen to the John, but essentially MC is not "evil". Just because John exists doesn't mean it has to go that way due to a time machine, there are various things that we have in mind for this later to give the player options.

Anyway return some step back
I understand that in Day 1 Scut or who is called the bastard boy, steal the box with Becon's mother nake pic.
But really? A cliche at the start of the game? Yeah i understand that is the start and that the plot event start form there.
But... it look like that today almost all the autor do the mc always week. You give us the choice to, run or fighet Scut and i expect to have some chance of winning! But ok, is the start so patetically i understand that Scut win and that the MC and Becon lose the box. Also because... we are play a game with time travler and i really hope, we can come back in the same moment and kick Scut before he steal the box. Why i say that? Because Becon's mother say to us that she was a black belt, and if we want she can teach us to.
Now lets continue with the plot, After Scut steal the box we return at home so... we go to sleep and at the start of Day 2, Mc need to go to Becon house, for try to understand how obten the box back. And there the problem started!
Mc and Bacon arrive at Becon home and see Scut and Gaz blackmail Becon's mother.
*Till her i understand all the think, Scut is a bastard and with the photo he try to blackmail her.

Now the better thing to do is to go to the core of the question, i am not here to write all about the 4 days in game.
But for this particular moment of the game.

I know that ultimately in this forum all the moderator are like eagle eyes about this word, but i hope that in this case they understand that i just wanna give the autor some advice. Because in his genre he write about optional Netori, so i need to say something about the plot at the start of day 2 if i am not wrong with the day.
Because if the autor give us the optional Netori game and then in day 2 the plot go like a Netorare game, the thing go really wrong!
Who i mean? Like i say there*
When we arrive at Bacon home, we see Scut and Gaz try to blackmail Heather, so as i say is a normal thing that a bastard do and till her is all good for a blackmail plot.
But... if you give us the Netori thing. Hearther cant say something like:
1)Heather: You cock look delicius Scut? Really? Are we play a game with optional Netori or Netorare?
This is the first error in this game!
2) (Huum but is cock does kind of look delicius?) Again? she just been blackmailed and all she thinks is that Scut's cock looks delicious?
3) After some choice we try to stop Scut and the mother say:
I do who you want so just do not kick again me son?
Realy? All this can be ok, if after that event in the house Heather do not say: that she is a Black Belt!
So we her have MC, Becon, Heather (black belt) vs Scut and Gaz and the 3 of them just go ko? Really? If she is a black belt wtf she do not help her son? This is just a stupid move for me. Ok after that we discover that Becon travel back in time and put a besball bat close to Mc, so in the end we break Scut head! So we save her.

But the bad thing do not stop her.

4)In the house Hearther again thinking
(Can't deney that i actually anjoyed it, but what would me son thing of me?)
5)Then at the start of Day 3
Hearther call Juliana Mc mom and start to tell all about who happen the day before
And again she tell about that she like to touch Scout dick?

From point 1 to point 5 is a Netorare plot!
I am not her from complain but if you want to be honest with you plot and want all the thing go well i think that some writhing need to be change.

I understand that Heather suffers from sexual deficiency. Because her husband has been missing for two years. So no sex for two years? If the plot is writte well she do not do sex for two years.
Then finding herself in a situation like that, she may have felt aroused/pleasure. (No! I really do not understand. Because that event is a rape thing and you also see you son go ko! so she do not need to anjoy that! As i said this is a Netorare thing). But all right there are people who enjoy something like being submissive if we wanna see it like that.

But as i say, if you wanna do a Netori game Hearther just need to say:
I find myself in a blackmail position I was scared, but strangely, it excited me! Without say all the time Scout name!
I think that all the blackmail thing, need to go like that! I mean ok she fell aroused/pleasured, but hever word about her say Scut need to be removed if you want to direct the game in the optional Netori. Because if the story remain like that is a Netorare thing and not a Netori.
There are some things we are allowed to do and some things we are not allowed to do due to patreon rules, and one thing is that sexual acts have to be consensual, therefor there can be no indication of against will, same goes for example with patreon rules on sleeping pills and whatnot.

Heather has said that she enjoyed doing it in front of the boys because she is an exhibitionist, not Scut's dick specifically. She enjoyed doing it in front of Bacon and MC. She's a stripper and love her work, not exactly miss sexually innocent, and then the whole dynamics between her and Bacon that unveils more and more, because bacon is going in the time machine to try to get her.

The game has been tagged as NTR previously when it was not correct, due to the fact that it's simple exhibitionism and voyeurism. There is a big difference.

It's not NTR just because you see someone else fucking someone you are interested in, that just makes you a voyeur for spying on them, for example on John and Juliana at night. If someone wants to do sexual acts in front of someone else, that makes them an exhibitionist.

Neotori means stealing other peoples love interests basically. That's what MC Does. If someone would steal Maureen from you, or rape her, or she is cheating, or something like that, THAT is NTR/Neotare. Keep also in mind that NTR and NEO are polar opposites. By stealing Juliana from John, that would be Netori for MC, but John would get it as NTR.

Pro and Cons

This game need really a Walkthrough, because if you use well the time traveler and give us a free time traveler then we have to many choice that we really need a walk. Also now with only 4 days i fear i lost something.
Time travler and multiverse? I understand the thing, but... if i was in you i would have used the multiverse later on in the game, at the beginning i would have dedicated myself only to the temporal journey, because we immediately end up in a parallel world and this confuses a lot. At last this is me conclusion.
Also the time machine why the machine is just a little room if i can call it like that? It's not inconvenient to use?
Was better something like a clock/bracelet? Every time we need to go to Becon home to use it.
Was just easy if it was a bracelet, and when we have some problem, go to Becon to correct it? At last i hope that the time machine become like that.
If the game needs a walkthrough someone can feel free to write one, we don't really have the time to do that, I already develop the hint key in the system to at least help with the basics. I think there is no doubt that one day the game will have one, because it will branch out more and more, and you will see more results from your actions.

Regarding the time machine, keep in mind that MC already got injected with a beacon for Bacon to pull him back and keep track of him, sort of like a beam-me-up-scotty ordeal. This is the first stage of the time machine that you have been exposed to, there are more things coming. Bacon needs to run calibrations and do a lot of configuration anyway for MC to time-travel right now.

All the girls/woman in game, are so damn hot/gorgeous/beautifull!
The plot is really awesome, i really like the time travler plot.
The animation are awesome. But i think you need to check better, some time they just do not start.
Also i just do not understand if i can block the animation in a loop, so i can see her without fear that the animation end.

During the plot if i am not mistake the mother say that Mc look like her first boyfriend. That give me a hope that we really go back in time like bacon also say when she is really young and fuck her so she fuck her while she is virgin! XD

Anyway Thank you to give us the possibilty to try and play you game, because this game, as i say is really promising and i like it. I hope you gain more and more patrone, because i think you can give us a most better and stable game.
There is still plenty of things coming, we're just in the beginning of the story, basically introduction-stages. So a lot of things will unfold and develop in time.

Regarding your issues with animations, we have tried it and tested it extensively, it must be a problem on your machine, i know a few people have had it, but it's not an issue with the game itself.

There is also a loop button , i think its the 3rd or 4th control button on the animation if you move your mouse around (botton middle screen), it's a bent arrow. If it's enabled it will be red, and keeps looping till you press stop.

/A

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, thanks for your long comment.
I took the time to read it, quite a lot.
I will have to break it down.
/A
Perhaps for me bad english i hope you do not think that i am complain about something. Because is not like that.
I hope i use well the break it like you XD

We will see what will happen to the John, but essentially MC is not "evil". Just because John exists doesn't mean it has to go that way due to a time machine, there are various things that we have in mind for this later to give the player options.
/A
lol perhaps when i write me post i just do not let understand well me joke comment XD
I do not wanna kill mc dad XD but the divorce thing i hope is one of the possibility your guys give us. Or anyway get ride of him in some way.

The game has been tagged as NTR previously when it was not correct, due to the fact that it's simple exhibitionism and voyeurism. There is a big difference.

It's not NTR just because you see someone else fucking someone you are interested in, that just makes you a voyeur for spying on them, for example on John and Juliana at night. If someone wants to do sexual acts in front of someone else, that makes them an exhibitionist.

Neotori means stealing other peoples love interests basically. That's what MC Does. If someone would steal Maureen from you, or rape her, or she is cheating, or something like that, THAT is NTR/Neotare. Keep also in mind that NTR and NEO are polar opposites. By stealing Juliana from John, that would be Netori for MC, but John would get it as NTR.

Regarding the time machine, keep in mind that MC already got injected with a beacon for Bacon to pull him back and keep track of him, sort of like a beam-me-up-scotty ordeal. This is the first stage of the time machine that you have been exposed to, there are more things coming. Bacon needs to run calibrations and do a lot of configuration anyway for MC to time-travel right now.
/A
For me knowledge i know very well the difference between Netori and Netorare.
And i am not say that the night sex event that mom and dad have is a netorare, i know very well that is just voyeur XD
And yes i know that they are the polar opposties. Is the Heather event that give me some problem.
I was just say who i see in game. You write:

There are some things we are allowed to do and some things we are not allowed to do due to patreon rules, and one thing is that sexual acts have to be consensual, therefor there can be no indication of against will, same goes for example with patreon rules on sleeping pills and whatnot.

Heather has said that she enjoyed doing it in front of the boys because she is an exhibitionist, not Scut's dick specifically. She enjoyed doing it in front of Bacon and MC. She's a stripper and love her work, not exactly miss sexually innocent, and then the whole dynamics between her and Bacon that unveils more and more, because bacon is going in the time machine to try to get her.
/A
I understand the patreon thing rules. I am really sorry for that, because patreon are ruin almost all the game with that patetic rules.
The problem with Heather right now, is that how she is writed right now!
The only thing we can see in that event is:
She almost going to be raped! And you cant deney it.
Man, you cant just say because patreon rules your need to put the thing in another way! Like exhibitionist!
Because ok she cen be a stripper, but that do not remove the fact that Scut are try to rape her and blackmail her! So she surelly is not consensual! And in all this she see her son and MC and... like it? Nonsense for someone who play and see that scene.

Bro from who you wanna point it, she in that event is almost rape and blackmail, you cant change the prospective of that.
If you say... she like exhibitionist, then she is just a slut! And all the whole context goes away to bless. Because... why I should save her if she does not worry about it?
So now the problem become, why i need to save her and help Becon, if she do not see the intere thing like a rape and blackmail thing?

I hope I explained myself well, I would not want you to think bad about me.
Anyway again thank you for the game i really like it.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Bro from who you wanna point it, she in that event is almost rape and blackmail, you cant change the prospective of that.
If you say... she like exhibitionist, then she is just a slut! And all the whole context goes away to bless. Because... why I should save her if she does not worry about it?
So now the problem become, why i need to save her and help Becon, if she do not see the intere thing like a rape and blackmail thing?

I hope I explained myself well, I would not want you to think bad about me.
Anyway again thank you for the game i really like it.
Well it is seen from one view, and then will be further explained as you get to know the character more, we have a lot of open threads from the start that will be clarified and wrapped up as we go, because we are aware that the player is left with many questions, and those get answered down the line. Of course if we had full artistic freedom we would have done a few other things differently. Heck that blowjob scene from heather/scut had to be removed in 0.3.4 version due to patreon worries, but we put it in there again and explained it the way we did so that people going that path could enjoy the scene.

Hence the blackbelt thing mentioned later as well, was to say that she could have stopped it if she wanted to, maybe she would have stopped it herself but since Bacon and MC was there she went ahead with it because she wanted to let them see it, unless MC interferes.

She's "a bit" of a nympho

Glad you enjoy the game though :D Hope you will enjoy the future updates too as the story unravels more :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well it is seen from one view, and then will be further explained as you get to know the character more, we have a lot of open threads from the start that will be clarified and wrapped up as we go, because we are aware that the player is left with many questions, and those get answered down the line. Of course if we had full artistic freedom we would have done a few other things differently. Heck that blowjob scene from heather/scut had to be removed in 0.3.4 version due to patreon worries, but we put it in there again and explained it the way we did so that people going that path could enjoy the scene.

Hence the blackbelt thing mentioned later as well, was to say that she could have stopped it if she wanted to, maybe she would have stopped it herself but since Bacon and MC was there she went ahead with it because she wanted to let them see it, unless MC interferes.

She's "a bit" of a nympho

Glad you enjoy the game though :D Hope you will enjoy the future updates too as the story unravels more :)
Bro i enjoy it! Do not warry your are doing an awesome job! And you deserve more patreon. If i can... i spread the word and tell me friend about this game so i help your XD i can just help your in that way. If i only had money i surelly become a patreon XD The only thing i can do is to give some advice if i see something that go in a confuse mode.
Anyway the important thing are that your give use choice! So if someone do not like, they just avoid it.
Like i do. I just avoid the bad thing.
When i see Heather in danger i help her! Ok MC go ko XD but she never do the blowjob thing to Scut!
I prefer to go ko and avoid it that see someone do bad thing to all me precius women in game XD

lol i never know that she give him a bj. I think is one of the two choice, because i Just click on the try to help her. And Stop Scut. So the important thing is choice, so we can avoid it or not if someone like or not like it.

Reactions: Aesouh
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes