Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Bro i enjoy it! Do not warry your are doing an awesome job! And you deserve more patreon. If i can... i spread the word and tell me friend about this game so i help your XD i can just help your in that way. If i only had money i surelly become a patreon XD The only thing i can do is to give some advice if i see something that go in a confuse mode.
Anyway the important thing are that your give use choice! So if someone do not like, they just avoid it.
Like i do. I just avoid the bad thing.
When i see Heather in danger i help her! Ok MC go ko XD but she never do the blowjob thing to Scut!
I prefer to go ko and avoid it that see someone do bad thing to all me precius women in game XD

lol i never know that she give him a bj. I think is one of the two choice, because i Just click on the try to help her. And Stop Scut. So the important thing is choice, so we can avoid it or not if someone like or not like it.
Yeah if you dont help her and dont stop her you get the BJ scene. :) We will expand a bit also on the box of photos, we realize its not well explained that the photos are back in bacon's possession after you beat the shit out of Scut.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well, thanks for the comment, the wimp path havent been develop to where it need to be yet, most choose the BAT ;)

We will try to correct some lacking here and there in future release, maybe this part of the game is not well explain yet, its clear in my head and some development will happens later in the game.

Feel free to spread the word for sure!! Thanks

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This is a really great game, it has lots of potential. The renders look amazing, some of the best i've seen, the animations are great, probably the best ones i've seen so far and it's clever how you just play the video of it instead of rendering it in real time like most other games. So props to the creators and a personal thank you for talking to and engaging with fans, that's always nice to see from the Devs. Seriously you earned yourself a new patron with me.

With that said i'd like to speak my mind on a few things, if that's alright. And i'd like to preface that none of what i say NEEDS to change i think the game will be fine as it is, but i do think at the same time that the changes would be a benefit. Of course at the end of the day the majority decides so whatever the people want is what should be implemented. Anyway here i go:

1. I think the Mom should be the only smoker, when your GF lit up a cigarette it felt really out of place and even though i am not a fan of smoking i will admit that with the Mom character it really fits and it makes the scenes hotter. Not so much with the rest IMO, i guess Gaz is ok but the girlfriend was just off putting IMO.

2. I know what some of the girls do is not technically NTR but i can tell you that it really doesn't matter to most people on this site, if we see a girl we want to reserve for the MC and she is banging someone else(even prior to banging the MC) it really leaves a bad taste with most people that hate NTR or anything close to it. However i haven't found anything that really put me off so far, i mean Mom doing it with dad is perfectly fine... for now... and everything else seemed mostly optional. Which is how i hope it remains, because i can't speak for the rest but i can't stand Scut(who looks like a 40 year old meth junky) and Bacon(who i don't want to come off as insulting but i'd rather not see any kind of sex scene with him or any scene with his shirt off lol). So yea as long as there are options on whether the MC gets all the girls or lets other guys take them i think everyone will be happy even those that despise NTR and anything that remotely reminds them off it.

3. I think the story is a bit convoluted, which happens whenever you introduce time travel into anything. It can quickly become confusing and overwhelming and when parts of the story are released in small patches every month or so it can really get confusing. I do hope the story doesn't get too branched out, i don't want to have to walk the MC through 5 different universes and at the same time following a story that happened 7 days in the future and then the next day 5 days in the past and then the next day i am back in the present or am I? You get my drift.

And that's really all i had to say, again great game, really looking forward to more. Props to the devs i really hope you get more and more patrons because at the end of the day money is really a great motivator and you guys deserve it.

Sorry for the long post.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is a really great game, it has lots of potential. The renders look amazing, some of the best i've seen, the animations are great, probably the best ones i've seen so far and it's clever how you just play the video of it instead of rendering it in real time like most other games. So props to the creators and a personal thank you for talking to and engaging with fans, that's always nice to see from the Devs. Seriously you earned yourself a new patron with me.

With that said i'd like to speak my mind on a few things, if that's alright. And i'd like to preface that none of what i say NEEDS to change i think the game will be fine as it is, but i do think at the same time that the changes would be a benefit. Of course at the end of the day the majority decides so whatever the people want is what should be implemented. Anyway here i go:

1. I think the Mom should be the only smoker, when your GF lit up a cigarette it felt really out of place and even though i am not a fan of smoking i will admit that with the Mom character it really fits and it makes the scenes hotter. Not so much with the rest IMO, i guess Gaz is ok but the girlfriend was just off putting IMO.

2. I know what some of the girls do is not technically NTR but i can tell you that it really doesn't matter to most people on this site, if we see a girl we want to reserve for the MC and she is banging someone else(even prior to banging the MC) it really leaves a bad taste with most people that hate NTR or anything close to it. However i haven't found anything that really put me off so far, i mean Mom doing it with dad is perfectly fine... for now... and everything else seemed mostly optional. Which is how i hope it remains, because i can't speak for the rest but i can't stand Scut(who looks like a 40 year old meth junky) and Bacon(who i don't want to come off as insulting but i'd rather not see any kind of sex scene with him or any scene with his shirt off lol). So yea as long as there are options on whether the MC gets all the girls or lets other guys take them i think everyone will be happy even those that despise NTR and anything that remotely reminds them off it.

3. I think the story is a bit convoluted, which happens whenever you introduce time travel into anything. It can quickly become confusing and overwhelming and when parts of the story are released in small patches every month or so it can really get confusing. I do hope the story doesn't get too branched out, i don't want to have to walk the MC through 5 different universes and at the same time following a story that happened 7 days in the future and then the next day 5 days in the past and then the next day i am back in the present or am I? You get my drift.

And that's really all i had to say, again great game, really looking forward to more. Props to the devs i really hope you get more and more patrons because at the end of the day money is really a great motivator and you guys deserve it.

Sorry for the long post.
Thank you for your extensive feedback :)

On the smoking aspect, one thing for sure is that not all characters will smoke, but it is a smoking fetish game as well. Maybe we will be able to introduce some option that has... less smoking, for some characters, but I can't really say for sure about this, something that has to be discussed with Motkeyz as it would require both technical changes and twice the renders or less renders in some cases, as well as more setting up. I do know some people find it off-putting but we do have a lot of fans that absolutely love it :).

On the second point, We are aware, just like the above point that some people can have strong reactions to some aspects of the game, that some people don't like "competition", or the risk that out of your control, something happens to one of your potential interests. The idea isn't to go so hard on this, but then again, without it, people wouldn't hate Scut with a passion and we wouldn't have Whack-A-Scut™ :D

For the third point we're not going to go all too crazy on the branching and jumping here and there, the parallel universe in the beginning was also mainly an introduction to the travel mechanic, with a botched machine, but there will be some interesting visits to other ones as well, which won't be as confusing. We are also learning and improving on the writing, and since it's a living project that is in it's early stages, we also revisit some previous content constantly to improve it, mainly with story, for clarifications, but also sometimes with new renders :)

Thank's a lot for supporting us, it means so much to us. Hopefully one day we can do this fulltime :>

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

On the smoking aspect, one thing for sure is that not all characters will smoke, but it is a smoking fetish game as well. Maybe we will be able to introduce some option that has... less smoking, for some characters, but I can't really say for sure about this, something that has to be discussed with Motkeyz as it would require both technical changes and twice the renders or less renders in some cases, as well as more setting up. I do know some people find it off-putting but we do have a lot of fans that absolutely love it :).

On the second point, We are aware, just like the above point that some people can have strong reactions to some aspects of the game, that some people don't like "competition", or the risk that out of your control, something happens to one of your potential interests. The idea isn't to go so hard on this, but then again, without it, people wouldn't hate Scut with a passion and we wouldn't have Whack-A-Scut™ :D

For the third point we're not going to go all too crazy on the branching and jumping here and there, the parallel universe in the beginning was also mainly an introduction to the travel mechanic, with a botched machine, but there will be some interesting visits to other ones as well, which won't be as confusing. We are also learning and improving on the writing, and since it's a living project that is in it's early stages, we also revisit some previous content constantly to improve it, mainly with story, for clarifications, but also sometimes with new renders :)

Thank's a lot for supporting us, it means so much to us. Hopefully one day we can do this fulltime :>

/A
And thank you for the reply :)

That sounds great to me, like i said with some characters the smoking works very much so like with the Mom, as for everyone else even if it stays the same i can live with it, at the end of the day the majority should decide but also you guys should definitely have your creative vision so if you want one character to be a particular way i think that's fine as well.

I agree completely, i definitely don't want Scut to disappear out of the game, i do want him to return but mostly because i want the MC to kick his ass this time without a bat lol, i remember Heather mentioning she's a black belt so i wonder if this leads to her teaching the MC some moves which could also open up some nice sex scenes, so a win-win in my book.

That's great to hear.

No problem you deserve it and i am sure it will happen some day if this is the quality of games you guys can make, then i think it's a safe bet at this point.

Again thanks for the reply, cheers!

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think the Mom should be the only smoker, when your GF lit up a cigarette it felt really out of place and even though i am not a fan of smoking i will admit that with the Mom character it really fits and it makes the scenes hotter. Not so much with the rest IMO, i guess Gaz is ok but the girlfriend was just off putting IMO.

/A
I just quote this because perhaps i see something that Jazer1 do not see or perhaps he miss something in game.
I think that Motkeyz write the mother and MC Girlfriend alike on purpose.
If you follow well the story, also Becon tell to MC that in some way the boy try to seach they woman like they mother.
Becon also say to MC you girlfriend have also blonde hair like you mother, i think that in deep you want you mother so you choice a girl that look like her. Then Becon speak about also a possible time travler in the past where MC can meet his mother when she is young. Perhaps is for that, that mc mother see mc alike to her first boyfriend. Perhaps her boyfriend was her son during a time travler XD
And i really hope we can travler back and stolen her virginity XD and let her fall in love more on her son!
For the smoking thing aspect, i understand, me too do no really enjoy it, but ask too give use optional smoking think is too much XD But yeah i really hope that not all the girls/women smoke in game.
Anyway i love the mother, she is to beautifull! I just do not understand why i think she is more beautifull under the shower then when she is out. I really like her hair under the shower, she look so damn sexy! XD

Another think that i hope, i really hope that the mother past is not a slutty past. I am not say that she need to be an innocent type girl, but i really cant stand when i read... you mother when was youg fuck the intere football team, because this kind of thing really piss me off. :pensive:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@Jazer1 Thanks for the support, dont worry everything will find its place in the game sooner or later, there is much to install first and its probably why its sometimes harder to follow, we deliver some small informations at a time, its fun tosee you guys so invest in this and mention sometimes thing that was clear for us because we know the whole plan, but maybe not thats clear for the player. We will try to explain better ;)

For the smoking part i think, @Bahamut Zero explain it well, i made Maureen smoke on purpose, and honnestly if you follow my work you will understand that its driving my creations. Dont worry there is more non-smoker in the game but its also clearly advertise as the first fetish of the game.

Its always nice to read you guys and we also like reading your theory about the game!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
LOL Eeeeee

All the imaginary smoke offending people MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAR! I'm just kidding, I just like taking the piss.

Smoking can be visually very hot, especially the way a woman holds a cig and puts it to her lips. Its like they're giving a stinky blowjob haha.

But personally I think this game is going to fulfill a lot of sexual preferences and will be talked about as one of the greatest adult games to have been built. Providing the devs don't sellout of course and just f**k over the paying patreons MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAR!

When it comes to cucking and NTR in this day and age its a weird one. You can see why it can piss people off, especially the fucking cuck mother fuckers, but this is a game and a story has to be told from each and every angle. If the devs only focused on the main character then the rest of the characters become devoid of any sort of life. There will have to be times it goes wrong, times it goes right, times it goes weird and times when its out of every ones control.

The most important thing however is that we all have a stiffy whilst going through it.

EDIT:

Game needs a chubby bitch with a fat arse. Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl!

Hey you guys are French by the way right? You lot are on top form as of late. Winners of the World Cup and yourselves and Nenad happen to be the best adult game devs. Something must have been poured into the French water supply to create this outburst of awesomeness of late.

Reactions: joni51 and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey you guys are French by the way right? You lot are on top form as of late. Winners of the World Cup and yourselves and Nenad happen to be the best adult game devs. Something must have been poured into the French water supply to create this outburst of awesomeness of late.
Nope we're just doing awesome things :p We're progressing as planned with the story, and the plan obviously is to introduce more and more steamy high quality content :)

/A

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Nope we're just doing awesome things :p We're progressing as planned with the story, and the plan obviously is to introduce more and more steamy high quality content :)

/A
Why the fuck did I get the impression you guys were French then?!?!?!?!?! Sure someone said you guys were French. Are you 100% sure you're not? I'm confused and my brain is making screaming sounds again.

Been going around telling everyone you guys are French. Ah well... it's Monday.

Good to hear about the progress. Do you guys have an end plan for this game or is it pretty open depending on success?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Sure someone said you guys were French. Are you 100% sure you're not?
Hahaha, because Motkeyz (the artist) is native tongue French....Du coup il parle parfaitement le francais.
Aesouh (the coder) is a man of the world under a secret identity that even torture won't reveal..i tried ;)

Juliana and Maureen talking in the backyard... What do you think will follow this little reunion?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hahaha, because Motkeyz (the artist) is native tongue French....Du coup il parle parfaitement le francais.
Aesouh (the coder) is a man of the world under a secret identity that even torture won't reveal..i tried ;)

Juliana and Maureen talking in the backyard... What do you think will follow this little reunion?
Oooo nice preview pic.

So basically my mission should I choose to accept that nobody actually has asked me to do, is to find out the origin of Aesouh. Hmmm. I accept this mission that no one has given me.

Hey so if everything goes to plan in the dev stages, when is the next update expected?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

Here's just a thought, wouldn't it be awesome as All Beat Hell, if Mom got a hold of the time machine, and Maureen was the her younger self, that she pulled back through to now??
It definitely would make an interesting story, mainly if she would have a threeway with the MC and herself....Lol!!
Think about it...…….……………...Peace!!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes