Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks just the same. I will wait for a MAC version for now. Or just read the lovely comments :)

Keep up the great work!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can we get an external save location, like %documents%\my games\motkeyz\timestamps\?

speaking of wich, I'd like to have a savegame from just before the first jump.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Not sure. I am (clearly) not tech savvy enough for even the most basic "bootcamp" operation. So If the Dev ever ports to MAC, I'd be thrilled. Until them I can only dream of playing.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 123810
View attachment 123811
Overview:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Updated: 15/Jul/2018
Developer/Publisher: - @Aesouh -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

Downloads:
- - - -

Thanks, donor

Ingame hit key "h" for to know how to continue

CG Rip
Timestamps v0.40P2 Image Files:
Timestamps v0.40P2 Video Files: - - -
Timestamps v0.4.1 Image + Video Files: -

Fan Banners

View attachment 110477 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110479 View attachment 110480 View attachment 110481 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110483 View attachment 110484 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
asset protection i guess. zip is an open standard and probably integrated in unity by now; in other words the game can unzip and import at runtime.

Reactions: Soulbringer71

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, you put all the naughty bits into the trailer, now we don't even have to play the game!
Not all, and we have tons more to come, also you got some stuff in there that is not in the game yet, like the last frame. We're just starting my friend, we have tons of things planned for the future of the project. ;>

Reactions: dark.knight48

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think this account on YouTube will soon be blocked.
If you think like that about an unlisted video that is not searchable in youtube they might as well also report every single adult game developer that puts all of their uncensored development stream footage for the last years. There is so much adult stuff on youtube that is unlisted.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Not all, and we have tons more to come, also you got some stuff in there that is not in the game yet, like the last frame. We're just starting my friend, we have tons of things planned for the future of the project. ;>
A good start! An easy way in the future)

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
really when i copy it over i get the file but nothing in them. am i just stupid and they are hidden?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Whoever sat and manually reported our video on youtube, thank you, now please go and report every other creator for games here on youtube that posts adult content, because there are a few, that have been doing it for years.

This is why you cant have nice things sometimes.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes