Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm having problems with videos in game. They don't play properly. They just play for a half to one second then freezes (only the video, not the game tho). Does any1 knows how to solve it?
We haven't been able to pinpoint what could cause this, if it's drivers or some other software causing it. We have tried it on multiple devices without any installed extra software and it also works without a hitch. I have spent many hours on google as well searching for a related issue but I havent' found anything so far , other than trying to force the game in dx9 mode, which if you search in the thread should have instructions to try.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Guys,
I saw on the patreon's page there was the CG 4.02 for the patreons... and I want to know if someone has it ?
Thanks.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hi Guys,
I saw on the patreon's page there was the CG 4.02 for the patreons... and I want to know if someone has it ?
Thanks.
If you mean this:

We would like to know what will be important for you while we are building the new CG gallery in the game.

It's a poll.
There's no CG available on patreon. :)

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
If you mean this:

We would like to know what will be important for you while we are building the new CG gallery in the game.

It's a poll.
There's no CG available on patreon. :)
Je vais répondre en Français (plus simple pour moi).
Oui, je parlais bien de ce lien.
Le "CG" donne la possibilité d'avoir une vue sur les différents chemins qui puissent avoir et aussi vérifier la route que l'on veut prendre dans le jeu.
Perso, cela m'aide beaucoup dans la plupart des jeux auxquels je joue en ce moment.
Merci pour ta compréhension.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Je vais répondre en Français (plus simple pour moi).
Oui, je parlais bien de ce lien.
Le "CG" donne la possibilité d'avoir une vue sur les différents chemins qui puissent avoir et aussi vérifier la route que l'on veut prendre dans le jeu.
Perso, cela m'aide beaucoup dans la plupart des jeux auxquels je joue en ce moment.
Merci pour ta compréhension.
Bonjour,
Je comprends la démarche mais je t'assures que sur Patreon, les CG ne sont pas disponibles, ils n'ont jamais mis en ligne ce type d'option. En revanche si tu fais quelques recherches sur les precedents posts/messages, tu verra que des liens ont ete partages par des membres du forum, qui eux ont extraits les images.
Sers toi de l'option "search/recherche" en haut a droite parce que je sais plus du coup sur quelle page cela se trouve.
Cordialement

HI, i do understand the why, but rest assure that there's no cg on patreon. But some users put some links in earlier posts, check it via search option.

Reactions: Yoda03

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Je l'avais téléchargé mais le "CG" n'est pas le dernier.
Oui, mais les différents liens n'incluent pas la dernière mise à jour ...
Oh je savais pas ! En fait je regardes jamais les CG....du coup je ne faisais que "lire" le premier post. Mais c'est sur y'a des liens pour la derniere version dans le thread..a savoir oû, hmm je sais plus. Bonne recherche ;)
Au fait, si je joins une pseudo traduction de mes messages c'est pas pour faire le malin, c'est dans les regles du forum pour pas faire hurler les moderateurs. hehe.

Ok didn't knew that, was just reading the OP, there's some updated links somewhere in the thread, can't remember where, good hunting.
Btw, if i put an english translation of my messages, ain't to be smartass, it's the forum's rules to avoid the mods to intervene.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Oh je savais pas ! En fait je regardes jamais les CG....du coup je ne faisais que "lire" le premier post. Mais c'est sur y'a des liens pour la derniere version dans le thread..a savoir oû, hmm je sais plus. Bonne recherche ;)
Au fait, si je joins une pseudo traduction de mes messages c'est pas pour faire le malin, c'est dans les regles du forum pour pas faire hurler les moderateurs. hehe.

Ok didn't knew that, was just reading the OP, there's some updated links somewhere in the thread, can't remember where, good hunting.
Btw, if i put an english translation of my messages, ain't to be smartass, it's the forum's rules to avoid the mods to intervene.
Okay... excuse me... I don't know we must do that.
Thanks for your help.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
May 29, 2017
I almost like the game. It's frustrating that I can't, because there is so much promise in it. The storyline is promising and the renders are excellent. Unfortunately I constantly feel that I'm not in control of anything and that I might have been missing content. The animations just go on, but if I stop them, I seem to miss some things. It might just be that I am an impatient control freak, but right now the game feels chaotic and leaves me constantly wondering if I missed something. A pity, since otherwise the game is really promising, but the constant feeling of being unsure about what I'm missing makes the game unplayable for me.

Reactions: zenkel24 and Cumbug

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think that's a fair criticism. I'm not the biggest fan of animations. For me, they yank me out of my own imagination (and immersion) and slow the game down. However, it is true that if you stop the animation, you do actually miss some things in the game. Perhaps the devs can consider this in future iterations of the game.

For me, it's a little annoying, but there is so much else I enjoy about the game, that I swallow it and keep on plugging.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I almost like the game. It's frustrating that I can't, because there is so much promise in it. The storyline is promising and the renders are excellent. Unfortunately I constantly feel that I'm not in control of anything and that I might have been missing content. The animations just go on, but if I stop them, I seem to miss some things. It might just be that I am an impatient control freak, but right now the game feels chaotic and leaves me constantly wondering if I missed something. A pity, since otherwise the game is really promising, but the constant feeling of being unsure about what I'm missing makes the game unplayable for me.
Thanks for the comment, i would like to understand what you mean by that. Currently the game is more storydriven and do not need grinding to advance. You have the possibily to go to the last choice, so basicly you cannot miss anything. As for the animation, yes if you skip it you will not be able to understand where im going with the story because some are made with informations in there. BUt the question is why stop the animation ;)

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I understand the points of view but according to me to this game if limits or even worse remove the animations the caps really wings, the animations in this game are really the highlight, I have played many 3D games (Dream of Desire, Man of the house, Milfy city, filf, The Tyrant, etc .......) and the animations of this level I saw them only in Milfy City, so removing this quality would be a shame

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes