fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thanks for the comment, i would like to understand what you mean by that. Currently the game is more storydriven and do not need grinding to advance. You have the possibily to go to the last choice, so basicly you cannot miss anything. As for the animation, yes if you skip it you will not be able to understand where im going with the story because some are made with informations in there. BUt the question is why stop the animation ;)
so far the most enjoyed animated sex interaction is being able to switch through stages and select the "piston speed", to quote some japanese eroges. just sitting there, watching a pre-timed animation run its course invites players to just skip it.

May 29, 2017
Thanks for the comment, i would like to understand what you mean by that. Currently the game is more storydriven and do not need grinding to advance. You have the possibily to go to the last choice, so basicly you cannot miss anything. As for the animation, yes if you skip it you will not be able to understand where im going with the story because some are made with informations in there. BUt the question is why stop the animation ;)
So am I correct in assuming that the only choices that matter are the dialogue ones and the map system is just window dressing? If that is the case then that should be communicated to the player somehow. In most games with a map the game can progress (somewhat) differently depending on where you go and in what order. In this case just the knowledge that I won't be missing scenes regardless of where on the map I click removes much of the uncertainty I mentioned.

Regarding the animations, while they are well made, in many cases they seemed to be repeating themselves in a way that made me unsure of whether the scene is actually progressing. This can however have much more to do with my impatience than anything else. Long repetitive animations just bore me and I lose concentration. Unfortunately, then I might not be attentive when something narratively important happens and I miss it. But again, this is probably not a common problem, since I also have problems listening to audiobooks at normal speed for similar reasons, so I'm probably an outlier.

ADDENDUM:
Started the game from beginning to test if it feels different the second time. Turns out some of the feeling might have been caused by me following the game's logic too well. First time I played, it seemed like everywhere I go there is an event, even when I had no clear reason to expect one. That combined with the missing information from some animations might have been all it took. I'll play further to see.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
so far the most enjoyed animated sex interaction is being able to switch through stages and select the "piston speed", to quote some japanese eroges. just sitting there, watching a pre-timed animation run its course invites players to just skip it.
I get where you're coming from, but Timestamps does this so much better than every other adult game. Its not just a 5 frame loop but they also change into other positions and stuff.

I'll be honest. Not a single game out there has ever got me whacking on off, not one. And its not about the quality its more a personal thing as I cannot get off on CGI stuff. Cunts have to be real for me to get my rocks off, but I suppose I these games more for adding creative scenes/thoughts to my personal wank bank lol. Timestamps so far has a couple of interesting scenarios.

Speaking of which, V5 can't arrive quick enough for me. There is so much fucking crap out there in terms of adult gaming content that quality is such a rarity in this industry.

Reactions: Motkeyz

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Love the artwork really good job. Looks fantastic.
1. Love how you can discover certain things in rooms. Like old school click adventures.
2.Well thought out HUD.
3. Original story for once, very interested how it goes on.

Have couple criticisms too tho.
1. Please give us the option to make the mom quit smoking. She is one nasty chain smoker and she wouldn't look that hot after so many years of chain smoking. She would look more like babayaga.
2. Please let us advance the animation scenes manually, instead of just skipping them all together.
3. More real choices in the game would be nice. At the moment it just feels like we are watching a movie and get the illusion of being able to make decisions, where in reality there are none. Why can't i turn in all diection in any room? Why can't i look at the sis when she is sleeping, just see her legs on the bed. (I know there is one scene) My point is just that it doesn't make sense to be forced into certain limitations in the game.

Also not sure if bug or intended. Alot of items are clickable way before they become relevant in the story. Kind of confusing, irritating.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok I reckon I have a few moments before I'm banned so...

Just want to wish you guys all the best with this game and hope you don't sell out Mwahahahahahar.

EDIT: Looks like they didn't ban me. Still hope the game goes well. How much longer until V5? Got blue balls the size o' water melons here.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
EDIT: Looks like they didn't ban me. Still hope the game goes well. How much longer until V5? Got blue balls the size o' water melons here.
The last update is barely 2 weeks old and here come August which well know for being the month of vacation, so better no expect anything for at least the next 3 weeks.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
I don't know if anyone else has already posted it, but since the first time travel, every now and then it keeps saying that you have a new message in your phone but you check it and there's nothing new. (I just have 2, the one from Maureen with the nudes and Bacon's one telling you he has installed you the punching game)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes