a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Whoever sat and manually reported our video on youtube, thank you, now please go and report every other creator for games here on youtube that posts adult content, because there are a few, that have been doing it for years.

This is why you cant have nice things sometimes.
Well .. knowing the policy of Youtube it was expected. I was a little surprised that you did not retouch some places:cool:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well .. knowing the policy of Youtube it was expected. I was a little surprised that you did not retouch some places:cool:
It has nothing to do with it, it was an unlisted age restricted video, someone from F95, literally went in and reported the video for having adult content, and its not unheard of that there are trolls around, it's so ironic. The only reason i uploaded it there was because i also saw other devs doing it without any problems, still surprised that they don't get reported after several months or even a year. But this was up for what, an hour or something. Whatever though, all it does is delays sharing the video, we got mirrors on the way.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
It has nothing to do with it, it was an unlisted age restricted video, someone from F95, literally went in and reported the video for having adult content, and its not unheard of that there are trolls around, it's so ironic. The only reason i uploaded it there was because i also saw other devs doing it without any problems, still surprised that they don't get reported after several months or even a year. But this was up for what, an hour or something. Whatever though, all it does is delays sharing the video, we got mirrors on the way.
I do not know about the content of 18+ on YouTube. I just have not seen it yet. The fact that there is a video in the first moderator, according to the rules, should have been banned. I am wrong?

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
How much content is in here ?
Need to know if its worth downloading now
Changelog looks promising

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I clearly suck at this game. I have never been so confused by one of these kinds of games before. It was good, though

Mia Taco

Jun 7, 2017
I'm having problems with videos in game. They don't play properly. They just play for a half to one second then freezes (only the video, not the game tho). Does any1 knows how to solve it?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes