Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Eurgh Heather scene almost made me stop playing this game.

Don't get why, if MC choose to attack in the park, it should be obvious the player has no interest in any blackmail/ntr/whatever path. That ain't Voyeurism from MC's perspective, it's blackmail and rape.

I think it's fine that the option to explore such path are there (for players who enjoy that), but it should be an OPTION, especially if the game isn't marketed as such.

I haven't played further yet, so can't comment on the rest of the game, since there's many positive comments her i'll stick with it for a bit longer to see where things go.

My 2 cents.
Its an important part of the story, maybe thats the point to have that scene there, haha! You can Use the bat so you wont have to see this scene ;) I always use the BAT, and if you play more you will have a satisfaction using this bat again and again!

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
This game is really good! The level of detail in the animated scenes (moving foreskin etc.) make the scenes feel alot more vibrant and real than other similar games. Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Motkeyz

HalfnFull

Jan 30, 2018
Its an important part of the story, maybe thats the point to have that scene there, haha! You can Use the bat so you wont have to see this scene ;) I always use the BAT, and if you play more you will have a satisfaction using this bat again and again!
I did play more, still don't think it's needed from a plot perspective. Heather could instead have a few "inner thoughts" around the MC revealing she enjoys being watched.
(How i would have written the story element: Heathers son gets off watching his mom and his mom gets off getting watched by her son/son+MC. MC to the rescue helping out both mother and son. What a selfless and helpful guy hah)

Again this is just one random dudes opinion/thoughts, take it as you will.

As for the videos in-game, it'd be nice with a way to skip forward in them, though it might be a feature i've missed that is already available.

Either way, quality renders/animations and seems like thought and care was put into the game.
Can easily recommend the game, though for greedy bastards like me, there are story aspects/elements i would have preffered different. We can't all be in the same boat, but we can at least share the ocean.

zenkel24

Mar 18, 2018
WEll Maureen is a nice one addition to the game!
I've got to congratulate you for create one of the best moms i've seen in this kind of games, she's the highlight of this game, but the others characters story seems kind of rushed for me.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Anyone having a issue on the 3rd night when you wake up go see where the noise is and screen goes black and just hangs there? tried over and over same issue for me. Update look like is you go into the wrong room or wrong place the screen freezes. Anyone help?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I did play more, still don't think it's needed from a plot perspective. Heather could instead have a few "inner thoughts" around the MC revealing she enjoys being watched.
(How i would have written the story element: Heathers son gets off watching his mom and his mom gets off getting watched by her son/son+MC. MC to the rescue helping out both mother and son. What a selfless and helpful guy hah)

As for the videos in-game, it'd be nice with a way to skip forward in them, though it might be a feature i've missed that is already available.

Either way, quality renders/animations and seems like thought and care was put into the game.
Can easily recommend the game, though for greedy bastards like me, there are story aspects/elements i would have preffered different. We can't all be in the same boat, but we can at least share the ocean.
Skip forward, you mean the... stop button? Some animations are longer and just takes time to play out, we are using more and more several but shorter animations , but we still like having some of those longer ones :)

Reactions: HalfnFull

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This game is really good! The level of detail in the animated scenes (moving foreskin etc.) make the scenes feel alot more vibrant and real than other similar games. Looking forward to the next update!
Thanks, im making some progress on animation, give me some more time and a faster machine :)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

I understand your point concerning this part of the game, but trust me, this had to happens for later in the game, we need a badass and Scut is the one, i would like player to hate him, so this part is a necessity. You will understand later ;)
Thanks for the comment, every opinions count! There is also a stop button to skip animation.

Reactions: HalfnFull

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I've got to congratulate you for create one of the best moms i've seen in this kind of games, she's the highlight of this game, but the others characters story seems kind of rushed for me.
Thanks, glad you like Juliana, as for the other characters, they will evolve during the game... mostly Jul is the center of attraction, so its normal she get more exposure!

Reactions: zenkel24

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
One of the excellent Visual Novels I've played.
No grinding whatsoever, with very well made animations and overall okay dialogue.
I wish Big Brother was like that... Someone return my 50+ hours spent on that crap.

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
i hope too this game come more ntr connect with the guy from the park where Blackmail heater Maybe he will blackmaill mc mom too or some other old guy will try it where Shooting the Pictures this will be nice :D
And don't forget another mom-trading scene, pimp his mom for something is very good ideal, too.

Reactions: Jackson187

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Is it just me or does Juliana/mom look much hotter during and just after the shower scenes with her hair wet or tied back? Maureen also looks a lot like a younger version of her while Veronika could be adopted.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes