Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is only roommate content.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I hope they concentrate on the girls already in the game. Too many game give you one, maybe two fuck situations and then thats it with each individual. It removes any sort of personality away from individual characters and makes them more like a shitty collectable.

Plenty of women in the game to have tonnes of fun with.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the animated video sequences stuttering or stopping? I find that I have to minimize, re-open, click around to try and advance the video but then I end up missing some of it. Videos seem to start fine but after about 10 seconds or so they just stutter and stop.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Do not have problems if the hot girlfriend fucks stray dogs and rotten bull corpses but please give us the option to do not see her smoking cigarettes as they smell so bad and I don't want her to get cancer. That makes me sad. The mum can continue smoking, she already passed her golden age and will be useless in a few years.

finflash

Jun 7, 2017
im definitely not eating a sandwich someone else dicked.
You do realize that these are games not real life? Cheers to devs! They made this game so authentic that people are taking pixels on their screens incredible seriously x'D

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Do not have problems if the hot girlfriend fucks stray dogs and rotten bull corpses but please give us the option to do not see her smoking cigarettes as they smell so bad and I don't want her to get cancer. That makes me sad. The mum can continue smoking, she already passed her golden age and will be useless in a few years.

And also so that no one in the games did not drink alcohol. because it's alcoholism, liver cirrhosis and degradation .. YES?)))

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
what? are you for real? :evilupset:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How about we promise you that all the negative effects of smoking is mitigated in this fantasy world, no-one will get cancer, or sick.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
when they managed to add the smell of cigarettes and the animation of lung cancer to the game?XD

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes