Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
And also so that no one in the games did not drink alcohol. because it's alcoholism, liver cirrhosis and degradation .. YES?)))
Actually Dad got drunk with the wine and Guz has her bottle of Scotch with her, so... xD

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
How about we promise you that all the negative effects of smoking is mitigated in this fantasy world, no-one will get cancer, or sick.
Odd isn't it. Guys are willing to lick the womans arsehole but cig smoke disgusts them.

Personally I prefer to get a good lung full of smoke and then go munching... Mwahahahahahahar! Delish!

PS: Just had the most amazing idea ever. The mother and your girlfriend, ok, stay with me on this..... Strapon action :O *mind blown by self-awesomeness*

Reactions: Motkeyz

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I think it's a matter of personal tastes and perversions. You get excited by a hot girl smoking, being smelly and getting cancer, me not. There is a lot of fuss about cuckholding to be optional in most discussions, it's not my taste but I really do not mind. So I don't get why you find strange that smoke could be disgusting like coprophagia to some people. I just asked if a disturbing aspect could be optional.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
soo i just downloaded an started playing game but something is wrong.. as soon as i leave the house and get to the map i click bacons house but nothing happens..i cant go anywhere...cant even click back...what is wrong?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Motkeyes assured me ages ago that ntr & cuckoldry etc are NOT gonna be a part of the game.
So rejoice. :)

BK186

May 18, 2017
Motkeyes assured me ages ago that ntr & cuckoldry etc are NOT gonna be a part of the game.
Are you sure! because Bacon's mom has a scene at the beginning of the game. There were options here. And in the last update, we can let Bacon join my mom's photo shoot. This photo will probably be naughty..
I think the game can be avoidable ntr.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Heh yeah well nothing was wrong..i was meant to go to park..so could not go anywhere else
We will give player more liberty of movement in further release of the game, you will be able to go to the location of your choice when you want, it is also planned to add some random scenario, we need some time implenting these on the game.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
It depend from what angle you see cockold thing , if you play the game you will understand what im talking about ;)

Reactions: BK186
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes