Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It depend from what angle you see cockold thing , if you play the game you will understand what im talking about ;)
Well you assured me that we will NOT get cucked in this game, cuck others but never be cucked ourselves.

Are you saying that you have backtracked from this stance now??

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Maybe time to take a breath, a hit, a swig or a pill or start counting backwards if that is what it takes to chill...
Cause if a NTR flame war starts in here I'm gonna be very unhappy...
Just having a civil discourse with the developer. Simple questions about planned content, fairly important ones to be honest. No flaming or arguing. No need to jump down anyone's throat.

U

User_10739

Just having a civil discourse with the developer. Simple questions about planned content, fairly important ones to be honest. No flaming or arguing. No need to jump down anyone's throat.
Just being proactive... like a California wildfire these things start with a single lightning strike then rage out of control...

Reactions: Motkeyz

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Just being proactive... like a California wildfire these things start with a single lightning strike then rage out of control...
Well it won't be started by me. I would just like an answer to some questions, that's all. If i don't like what the answers are I'll just move on, no time for pointless droning on any more.
I've come to the realisation that most of these games really aren't worth the amount of effort it takes to become 'passionate' about. They're 'ten-a-penny' these days.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well you assured me that we will NOT get cucked in this game, cuck others but never be cucked ourselves.

Are you saying that you have backtracked from this stance now??
It's exact, you will cuck other for sure ;) And its not on my plan to have the inverse, everything is optionnal, if you want to avoid something, choose wisely and use the BAT!

Reactions: NasChoka and BK186

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think its funny that people think NTR is a thing, there no such thing as NTR.

As for smoking, I could do without seeing it myself but guess what, woman do smoke in life and some smoke a lot, god dammit, even hot woman can smoke a lot.

and if that still doesn't convince you on smoking being fine in game, then am a hot guy with a great ass, and used to smoke a lot x'D

Reactions: joni51 and Motkeyz

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Now for the actual reason I came to this thread, have question(s) for the developers?

Am curious on how much content will be in each new update? (roughly, I know some updates be larger than others)
Are you planning to update once a month or twice a month?

Reason why I ask is because, I actually prefer to have more content than a consistent update each month, I don't mind waiting 2 months for a new update. I do however get disappointed if I play a game and there not a lot of new content, now granted I can just personally wait 2/3 months before catching up with game, which I do that with some games.

I am asking developers questions here and also providing some free feedback that may help.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Here's something new to debate: I really don't care for tattoos on women. Especially Daz tattoos, which appear even more unnatural.

The women are still Daz models and thus can be attractive (especially so, if an artist like Mot is on the case), but tats drop the "hot" factor for me by a large factor.

Thank goodness this game's hottest creature, Juliana, is tat free. Phew!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
yeah not overly big fans of tattoos myself, don't mind the odd singular one in a area but full arm or elsewhere, nah.

however, end of day, if woman is naked and is having sex and is reasonable attractive, am happy.

I mostly care about the story and the character backgrounds than how they look.

(edit> not saying I don't care about how a woman looks, just saying I care about story/backgrounds more).

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
but tats drop the "hot" factor for me by a large factor
I see you point, but tattoos always has been around and let say for the last 15, perhaps 20, years it became more and more popular and nowadays it is quite a norm. Look around how many twenties are tats free, they became the minority.

I don't say you have to like it but just not to be so surprised to see in it in many Daz models or dev's morphing of it because it feels natural. I may say that perhaps many devs got somes and for sure many future ones will have.

I would say that tattoos is a form of art and then we can disagree on the beauty/esthetic of specifics ones but sadly for you(and others) you might find more and more tattoed models around.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes