Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks, that's good you like it because, Its in the game!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAR!

I always remember a fake incest vid where a mother was sucking the son and talking nasty to him. Kind of reminds me of your mother character and what she'd be like in a few years time. Can't find the link vid though so this is probably pointless.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Hey Motkeyz,

I asked this earlier in the thread but no one gave a reply. Since you are the developer, maybe you could help me out.

I am having issues with the animated video sequences stuttering or stopping. I find that I have to minimize, re-open, click around to try and advance the video but then I end up missing some of it. Videos seem to start fine but after a few seconds or so they just stutter and stop.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Win 7 64bit
Geforce GT 650M

Thanks.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Hey Motkeyz,

I asked this earlier in the thread but no one gave a reply. Since you are the developer, maybe you could help me out.

I am having issues with the animated video sequences stuttering or stopping. I find that I have to minimize, re-open, click around to try and advance the video but then I end up missing some of it. Videos seem to start fine but after a few seconds or so they just stutter and stop.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Win 7 64bit
Geforce GT 650M

Thanks.
Have you tried to install a codec pack or update the one you already have? I'm always using K-Lite Mega Codec pack give it a try if you aren't using it.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Have you tried to install a codec pack or update the one you already have? I'm always using K-Lite Mega Codec pack give it a try if you aren't using it.
It's a little better, getting video longer but it seems like some of them still abruptly end or it will have the red half circle button on by default. I think there is still something else going on.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
It's a little better, getting video longer but it seems like some of them still abruptly end or it will have the red half circle button on by default. I think there is still something else going on.
The red circle thing happens to mee too (Maybe it's just because the animation is too short?). Just uncheck it and enjoy.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes