Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't get it. The choice of actions does not take affect anything .. Is this for current version or the game concept? If the first one.. ("old saves doesn't work" future upd)? Correct me if I wrong.
Hi,
All choices and scenes you play are saved and stored, and they have impact, right now you don't see the full impact yet because its too early, you do see some things short term like exclusive scene or less scenes. Things like this has nothing to do with "old saves won't work", the problem with games that have this issue is that they didn't think of these things from the start and made some huge changes. I made sure to cover a lot of ground with how the game works and flexibility, to not have these kind of issues down the line. I also already made some normally save-breaking changes but they get converted automatically when it detects you are using an older version save, and when you save again its a new version, all without you really noticing it. :)

"Magic!"

/A

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
c'o
Hi,
All choices and scenes you play are saved and stored, and they have impact, right now you don't see the full impact yet because its too early, you do see some things short term like exclusive scene or less scenes. Things like this has nothing to do with "old saves won't work", the problem with games that have this issue is that they didn't think of these things from the start and made some huge changes. I made sure to cover a lot of ground with how the game works and flexibility, to not have these kind of issues down the line. I also already made some normally save-breaking changes but they get converted automatically when it detects you are using an older version save, and when you save again its a new version, all without you really noticing it. :)

"Magic!"

/A
Magic)) c'mon. Better point us where need the save game for next upd))

TheFeydakin

Jun 30, 2018
Hello everyone this is my first post here and I have to say I love this game. Great sex scenes, incredible looking female characters who are not afraid to like dick! awesome. Refreshing to see a sex game that realizes sex is the most important element.
Reality really does suck!..wish I was pixels..ahh.

U

User_777234

I've played all the games in the Popular Games category, the one I love the most is your game. I look forward to the new version.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone this is my first post here and I have to say I love this game. Great sex scenes, incredible looking female characters who are not afraid to like dick! awesome. Refreshing to see a sex game that realizes sex is the most important element.
Reality really does suck!..wish I was pixels..ahh.
Thanks glad you like the game!!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I've played all the games in the Popular Games category, the one I love the most is your game. I look forward to the new version.
Thats a nice comment from you thanks! I appreciate it, we are doing our best with what we got at the moment!

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
The latest incest patch shows this message?

The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it.

Any other mirrors?

Reactions: AnHorse

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it.

Any other mirrors?
check this:

IMPORTANT: the forum add numbers of joined files, DO NOT forget to remove the numbers and the _
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder.

Reactions: Krull and trdx

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

Any other mirrors?
Perhaps @wep or @UncleVT can change the OP by joining the file of the following post:

Thank you for your time guys :)

Reactions: Krull

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The patch is asking for a password. And also refuses to load.
I'm super happy that this is my 1000th post!

Welcome to F95.gif

Or.... In this case, you could have read the post literally just above yours. The one where Darth Vader tells you to read the fu... never mind.

This is some Inception-level shit right here:
lol2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Ok, in my defense, I did post that just before I passed out from being awake for 23 hours while helping fight a small forest fire near my house. (All I did was walk around looking for embers and marking trees but still.)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes