Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Here's something new to debate: I really don't care for tattoos on women. Especially Daz tattoos, which appear even more unnatural.
The women are still Daz models and thus can be attractive (especially so, if an artist like Mot is on the case), but tats drop the "hot" factor for me by a large factor.
Thank goodness this game's hottest creature, Juliana, is tat free. Phew!
I dont' like tattoos in girls if we talk about aesthetics but I find them sexually hot because, like in real life, tattoos give the aspect of cheap whores to them, and are very often a good sign to identify mental issues. That's a fetish and a turn on for most men. The fact that the educated girlfriend or the classy ladies in this game have got not tattoos is confirming the good choice by the devs. It's obvious that the beautifully rotten sister and gaz the prostitute have got them big and vulgars, they are less beautiful but it adds to the credibility of their character and it increase their sexual attraction.

U

User_10739

I think its funny that people think NTR is a thing, there no such thing as NTR.

As for smoking, I could do without seeing it myself but guess what, woman do smoke in life and some smoke a lot, god dammit, even hot woman can smoke a lot.

and if that still doesn't convince you on smoking being fine in game, then am a hot guy with a great ass, and used to smoke a lot x'D
Pierced tattooed bitches that smoke are my jam!!! sorry, my 18 y/o daughter told me how to phrase it... No she wasn't creeped out 1 bit...

Ok, I'm lying,
Pierced, tattooed bitches that smoke are my jam but if I admitted that to my 18 y/o daughter I'd probably be in divorce court for the 3rd time because she narc'd on me...

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
My 2 Cents.. For the smoking just look at as the Ladies who do so in the game as VAPING. You get that sexy sucking WITHOUT the smell or other nasty bits.

Large Tats to me are not so good. As someone else said small well placed Tattoos aren't really a problem though.

Large Tits tend to be hit or miss. I like large, but Massive, insanely huge, make a lady fall over Tits just don't work for me (ok they can make me laugh, but don't like them beyond that). This game is a good example of LARGE, but not insane, so TY for that. :)

Just some thoughts. :)

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
Here's something new to debate: I really don't care for tattoos on women. Especially Daz tattoos, which appear even more unnatural.

The women are still Daz models and thus can be attractive (especially so, if an artist like Mot is on the case), but tats drop the "hot" factor for me by a large factor.

Thank goodness this game's hottest creature, Juliana, is tat free. Phew!
I'm on the opposite side of this argument. I think tats on a woman can be very sexy. Depending on the tattoo of course. That goes for both men and woman. Lots of ugly tattoos out there.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Lots of ugly tattoos out there.
Yes. Ugly, boring and repetitive. Most people have about as much creativity or imagination as a dustbin.

Especially girls seem to think they show their individuality by getting the same boring little birds (conformity points when they are a"flying" out of a feather) or quotes ("only god can judge me" - newsflash: he thinks you're boring) tattoed.

That's why I usually am not a big fan of tattoos. But the ones in this game are pretty cool.

Reactions: SirLoins

BK186

May 18, 2017
It's exact, you will cuck other for sure ;) And its not on my plan to have the inverse, everything is optionnal, if you want to avoid something, choose wisely and use the BAT!
This makes the game more interesting and beautiful. :)
I think I will become a patreon member.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Plus, that was such a great movie...

"Do you want to play a game?"

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Brilliant as always !
You should make a dedicated thread of your productions, or i will have to stalk you in every threads and despite you got a quite appealing avatar, not my thing...hehe.
BS apart, thanks for bringing some fun on those silly debates.
Hey now, I hope you're not saying anything bad about Molly!

HAha
that is very funny!
Thanks!

Plus, that was such a great movie...

"Do you want to play a game?"
How about a nice game of chess? :)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes