Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
By the way @Aesouh, in the last day when you decide to jerk off in the shower and you're prompted to who you want to think about thare's a little problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for noting :) Yeah I'm aware of it, it will be improved in the future, there was something else i wanted to add instead. We are also looking into making some new special scenes for this later on :) not only replay.

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has already posted it, but since the first time travel, every now and then it keeps saying that you have a new message in your phone but you check it and there's nothing new. (I just have 2, the one from Maureen with the nudes and Bacon's one telling you he has installed you the punching game)
Thanks yes this was reported, there should be 3 total from maureen and one from bacon (one is already enabled by default, and second is about the game). I will look into what's causing this as well once i am done with these dialogue overhauls im working on right now. Dying in the heat over here :(

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have many games from this site. This is the only one I've had this problem with.
Well, i dont know if you have tried all of the gamess, regardless, you need to specify what your folder path is so that I can investigate it closer, there has been various different issues. Most notably people that put them in hidden folders without names and such, causes the pathing to crash, Reason why save is working for some other games in that case is is because they store it in an appdata folder or in playerprefs in the registry. I am going to add something like the appdata solution later but it's not one of the priorities right now, because of other urgent matters.

/A

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks yes this was reported, there should be 3 total from maureen and one from bacon (one is already enabled by default, and second is about the game). I will look into what's causing this as well once i am done with these dialogue overhauls im working on right now. Dying in the heat over here :(
Correct, those are the only messages I have. I thought it was something related with the code so I didn't give so much importance at all, just click on the phone and get rid of the prompt. Btw, when you click on the phone here it just takes you to the options screen not to the message screen.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Correct, those are the only messages I have. I thought it was something related with the code so I didn't give so much importance at all, just click on the phone and get rid of the prompt. Btw, when you click on the phone here it just takes you to the options screen not to the message screen.
Yeah I noticed that too, its a new change i did last version that the icon only opens messages if you have a new message, but there are a lot of improvements i will make to this down the line, to also show better which person sent you the latest message etc. Takes a bit of time, but it will be sorted out nicely eventually :)

Jun 16, 2018
Well, i dont know if you have tried all of the gamess, regardless, you need to specify what your folder path is so that I can investigate it closer, there has been various different issues. Most notably people that put them in hidden folders without names and such, causes the pathing to crash, Reason why save is working for some other games in that case is is because they store it in an appdata folder or in playerprefs in the registry. I am going to add something like the appdata solution later but it's not one of the priorities right now, because of other urgent matters.

/A
I have the game in a folder on the desktop. I'm the only user of my computer so I have no reason for hiding it.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have the game in a folder on the desktop. I'm the only user of my computer so I have no reason for hiding it.
Can you PM me your full path to the game, I'm 99% sure its something with the naming along the way that is causing it, or unsupported language in the pathing, and im not sure what it is until i see it, right now its pretty straightforward though in how it works, after the last fix i did around 0.4.0

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
This game over the last few updates has turned into my absolute favorite! With games like DMD, DOD and so-on garnering so much attention, it's a shame that Timestamps, SSS and some others seem to go un-noticed... Although they are more buggy at times, they are every bit as good, perhaps better in some areas.

Great story! Great artwork! Great game! Thank you for making it.

Reactions: Motkeyz

HalfnFull

Jan 30, 2018
Eurgh Heather scene almost made me stop playing this game.

Don't get why, if MC choose to attack in the park, it should be obvious the player has no interest in any blackmail/ntr/whatever path. That ain't Voyeurism from MC's perspective, it's blackmail and rape.

I think it's fine that the option to explore such path are there (for players who enjoy that), but it should be an OPTION, especially if the game isn't marketed as such.

I haven't played further yet, so can't comment on the rest of the game, since there's many positive comments her i'll stick with it for a bit longer to see where things go.

My 2 cents.

Reactions: Jackson187

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This game over the last few updates has turned into my absolute favorite! With games like DMD, DOD and so-on garnering so much attention, it's a shame that Timestamps, SSS and some others seem to go un-noticed... Although they are more buggy at times, they are every bit as good, perhaps better in some areas.

Great story! Great artwork! Great game! Thank you for making it.
Thanks for the nice comment, really happy to see you like it! The game now, do not contain bugs, maybe some minor glitch here and there like in most game and all this will be correct in next release, and nothing should stop anyone to try it!

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes