Loard125

Oct 24, 2017
played it fully , till written to be continued :) was buggy but yes interesting :)

waiting for new and final release if possible
best of luck

Reactions: Motkeyz

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hi
Yeah, now its Work with save and load Again, very nice and thanks to developer of this games, i will look forward to NeXT update :)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone, we are having a problem with Patreon as many developers have had. We had intentionally omitted to put compromising information on our page and links to naughty images were hidden. Someone denounced the content of the game.

We are in discussion with a member of the Patreon Trust and safety team at the moment to reorganize our game to be full legit. I want to know exactly what could and could not be done to be conform. Everyone telling their own version and all seem different! We cannot loose the support if we want to keep the game alive.

No worrie, most conversion is already completed and a simple patch will be available to get the old scenario back. It's just double work at the moment!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
what most major devs are doing is, taking the incest out of the game, them put it back through some patch at lewd patcher or block it behind some code

it would indeed be wise to change the game now while it's still small

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
what most major devs are doing is, taking the incest out of the game, them put it back through some patch at lewd patcher or block it behind some code

Reminds me a time that millenials haven't known, when i used to bought naughty magazines, as a teen, and bought aswell a big sports daily news to hide it in between.
The old days when papers were the way to see naked girls :)

Hypocrisy is still there, different forms..

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Reminds me a time that millenials haven't known, when i used to bought naughty magazines, as a teen, and bought aswell a big sports daily news to hide it in between.
The old days when papers were the way to see naked girls :)

Hypocrisy is still there, different forms..
Good analogy! I did the same ;)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
For me many time freeze the game :(
Could you tell me where the game freeze, i'm about to release the patreon version tomorow probably, no new content but reworked some path and correct major bug like the images that was replacing the transition, so big improvement in next release. I'm talking with the engine dev to correct some little bug left, hope they will solve that before the next release (talking about the backlog that sometimes get stuck and you have to presse control to move on up to next scene).

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

Thats what was done, i put the old theme game behind a lock that you will be able to unlock, no need to patch. Hope it pass thePatreon test ;)

Jama85

Dec 8, 2017
When i check my mother laptop, after see the pictures, tha laptop stan on the screen with black screen , no sound, and cant do anything just use esc to go to the menu, but i cant continue.

Could you tell me where the game freeze, i'm about to release the patreon version tomorow probably, no new content but reworked some path and correct major bug like the images that was replacing the transition, so big improvement in next release. I'm talking with the engine dev to correct some little bug left, hope they will solve that before the next release (talking about the backlog that sometimes get stuck and you have to presse control to move on up to next scene).

Jun 6, 2017
It is not planned to add that yet ;)
Oh, I really hope its the bully and not the neighbor. Just the idea of this scumbag waltzing in and taking everything from the protagonist is just so soulcrushing and delicious. I don't know if I'm a sadist or a masochist since I enjoy expreiencing these kinds of stories through the eyes of the victim, but I guess it doesn't really matter either.

I really look forward to how this game is going to develop. I can see how the time travel aspect will give the normies a more traditional (As traditional as incest can be, really) erotic game experience, while theres that foreboding feeling of danger in the NTR elements for people like me. I'll definitely keep an eye on this game. Bring on the pain!

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes