El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I am on a 7 year old PC (although I built it myself so
I did the same almost 9 years ago...i change more often my bike than my computer !
And after the bugfixes it works fine aswell for me, so, i understand that some still got probs but the question here is more to know if it is better for a dev to build the lowest tech game as possible for almost everybody or something he wants and accept that it won't suit everyone....

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
buggs 0.3.1b 2 day spy mom shower and 3 day wheen you go to eat breakfast both scenes freeze.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
installed o.31b but i heve the same freezing the 3° day with mom in kitchen...
perhaps i'm dumb
Have you extract and overwrite all files in data folder of your game folder. I test the full version and there is no more bug, if there is still, its because you need full version or you need to reinstall correctly the patch.

Reactions: Carcalla

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Twice actually. 2nd time is after mc cums in his pants, and mom talks about washing his underwear.
OUps, i will correct this ''typo'' ;) If you read correctly i insert minor text line in MC room desk on day3 if you choose peek juliana day2, Thanks for noticed me!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Okie with latest update/bugfix

I had no issue, no frozed screen, seen all within the path i chosed.

Just a few things to say:
- still a bip noise talking to mother after shower and day 3 after milk and "inside jeans event"
- I allready said that but why the hell in voyeur mode the Mc notice his dad dick ( i can barely see my dad penis inside my..) it sounds weird !
- Before going to the sister room where you are supposed to go retreive a t-shirt, the shirt is not mention before you enter the room. I mean you don't say why you need to go there.
- After the scut encounter if you chooce first not to intervene, Bacon is unarmed, but there's still an image in the kitchen with a bloody nose.

Ohh and during laptop search, the music is a bit "unsual", sounds like a Lost episode :)....this is not a prob.

Now the main issue, i want more :) soon, very soon...haha.
Thanks El bacca Del Chew, you have note very good point. I'll modify the dad part ;) Maybe i was badly explain haha!
The shirt part is mentionned in the MC room before he leave, i could also add a line there too you are right, it make sens.
The buzz sound is in my sound tack, i discover that too, i will modify on next release but i cannot in the bugfix to have a smaller size file and more complicated to install.
NIce catch for the blood! THANKS

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
The renders are excellent, but the game play is awful. It's too bad because this would be a fun game to play.

Reactions: Viatovic

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
i tried this game in windows 7 clean install, downloaded this full game and extract the bugfix in data folder and STILL game freezes when scut hits bacon!! this didn't happen in previous version.. can anybody help pliiz! i kind a like this game...

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
About the DRM, its only because the content is crypted and you cannot extract images. There is no sort of protection fi you dont buy it.
Added CGRip. For future reference or anyone else wanting to extract, "GS.DataPreparer" function.

Fair play if you don't want to use renpy, but I hope the reasoning isn't just because of preventing asset extraction :p
I know its HTML5 based so it'll mean an online version is possible, although it is a bit laggy running it in browser, compared to nwjs.
Not only that the DRM is useless in this case but it is also detrimental to the user because it is using resources that can be used for the game instead of wasted on a protection that can never work (by design) ...

P.S. Here are a few quotes by people with DRM experience:

Cory Doctorow wants to ' '

Sable Aradia (Diane Morrison) said:

As a traditionally-published non-fiction author, I had the opportunity to see this in action with the publication of . My publisher released my book on all the major e-platforms, where it was available for pre-order before it was released. Within 24 hours of its listing for pre-order it was available on Pirate Bay and Utorrents!
The truth is, . Book pirates – the guys who, nominally, DRM is supposed to be protecting our books from – can crack this coding in a New York minute. Most of them host their web servers in countries that do not have the same copyright laws that we do and thus are extremely difficult to prosecute. Periodically I do a Google search of my ebook and ask the top sites to take it down, which is usually sufficient, but it’s something I have to keep on doing, and keep on doing. Therefore, I must conclude that DRM doesn’t really serve any purpose. It’s like airport strip searches and foil seals on the inside of pill bottles. It’s only .
Cory Doctorow said:

Everything has software. Therefore, manufacturers can invoke the DMCA to defend anything they’ve stuck a thin scrim of DRM around, and that defense includes the ability to prevent people from making parts. All they need to do is add a little integrity check, like the ones that have been in printers for forever, that asks, ‘Is this part an original manufacturer's part, or is it a third-party part?’ Original manufacturer's parts get used; third-party parts get refused. Because that check restricts access to a copyrighted work, bypassing it is potentially a felony. Car manufacturers use it to lock you into buying original parts.
This is a live issue. Apple has deprecated the 3.5-millimeter audio jack on their phones in favor of using a digital interface. If they put DRM on that digital audio interface, they can specify at a minute level—and even invent laws about—how customers and plug-in product manufacturers can engage with it. Congress has never said, ‘You're not allowed to record anything coming off your iPhone,’ but Apple could set a “no record” flag on audio coming out of that digital interface. Then they could refuse to give license for users to decrypt the audio, making it illegal to use. Simply by using the device, users would be agreeing to accept and honor that no-record stipulation, and bypassing it would be illegal.
Cory Doctorow said:

Many people who create and sell content put their trust in 'digital rights management' (DRM) software to protect their work from copyright theft.
But copyright activist, blogger and sci-fi author Cory Doctorow thinks content creators should steer clear of DRM.
He explains his reasoning to BBC Technology of Business reporter Fiona Graham at the Economist Big Rethink summit.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Really need 32bit version:teary:
For test purpose only ;) Needed the bug fix and not garanteed to work

32Bits PC version not updated = need bugfix
The author should dump the DRM and 64bit only versions and go with a 32bit one or better yet change the engine to something that won't be such a bag of bugs ...

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
The author should dump the DRM and 64bit only versions and go with a 32bit one or better yet change the engine to something that won't be such a bag of bugs ...
Thanks bro.So 32bit versions are still many problems...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Would love to enjoy the game, but it is too damn buggy as of yet.
Constant soft crashes where the game just freezes, and some images show while they shouldn't etc.

Hope it will get better with time.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I really like where this game is going. Too bad the update was merely a few minutes of additional gameplay.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Jun 12, 2017
As long as you aren't using a potato the engine seems to run fine. Hell, I am on a 7 year old PC (although I built it myself so it's not your typical cheapp, mass produced POS) and it works fine for me.

TL;DR Don't blame the dev when you have a slow ass/low resource PC that can't handle software.
The issues I had don't have anything to do with it being a slow PC, as it's my gaming rig. The issue was that when saving, then reloading a save, previous CG/background remained over what should have been there. This happened to me 3 times, and that's with uninstalling/reinstalling the game multiple times. Not to mention the fact that left click just stops working if u enter the menus too many times.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes