Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
i disagree. i like the interactivity between the developer and their patreons/supporters. i don't mind the updates because and being active is a great way to show you're involved in the project. if darkcookie didn't stream summertime saga just about every day, for sure he wouldn't have his gathering.

and i might be in the minority, but i don't mind the bugs either. these guys aren't a team of experts or even master programmers. i think that fielding the game here is fine because as fellow pervs we don't mind playing through a game, and when we do encounter bugs we just post it up to be fixed later. i would much rather have a playable build with some bugs, than to wait for a game that's 99.9% done but doesn't want to be released because it's not flawless. i mean, i see no toxicity in this thread, but if you look at a thread like teacher's pet, that whole thread is a shit show (from both parties) because of delays.
What I am eluding to is that the number of game updates has been quite high, whilst the amount of content that has been added per update is fairly low, and I / we would prefer to wait a bit longer for an update i.e a month instead of a week, that way there is a more satisfying amount of content to play in each update. It is possible to engage with your players without having to release an update, as you pointed out DarkCookie stays in touch with the players and hasnt released an update for a long while now. From my own perspective, I check the "Updates" page every day so when I see a game that I like has been updated i am happy. When i check the changelog and see that the "update" is just a font change or a typo fix I am less happy

Jun 12, 2017
What engine is this, and when did Hitler create it? It's somehow even more dogshit than RPGM. Makes me so sad when promising projects are foiled from the get-go by bad engines. Seemed cool but I doubt I'll ever play it fully because of the engine, really liked what I did see though.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
NO it is not suppose to end there, what was your choice path please.
Game freezes 2nd day at the breakfast scenes when lightning cig
the game is great
the graphics are beautiful
I liked very much :)
It would be nice to have a walkthrough to play.
to avoid freezing with our choices

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
i disagree. i like the interactivity between the developer and their patreons/supporters. i don't mind the updates because and being active is a great way to show you're involved in the project. if darkcookie didn't stream summertime saga just about every day, for sure he wouldn't have his gathering.

and i might be in the minority, but i don't mind the bugs either. these guys aren't a team of experts or even master programmers. i think that fielding the game here is fine because as fellow pervs we don't mind playing through a game, and when we do encounter bugs we just post it up to be fixed later. i would much rather have a playable build with some bugs, than to wait for a game that's 99.9% done but doesn't want to be released because it's not flawless. i mean, i see no toxicity in this thread, but if you look at a thread like teacher's pet, that whole thread is a shit show (from both parties) because of delays.
That is exactly what i tought too, honnestly i prefer not have release a bug version for sure, but its done ;)
Thanks for the support guys we will build a great game together!
As for content i also want to add tons of it but its is not easy to obtain a quality in quantity!! I think the updates are very decent in term of new content.

Here is latest bugfix, let me know if you find something i will be quick to correct

Thanks

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
About the DRM, its only because the content is crypted and you cannot extract images. There is no sort of protection fi you dont buy it.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
That is exactly what i tought too, honnestly i prefer not have release a bug version for sure, but its done ;)
Thanks for the support guys we will build a great game together!
As for content i also want to add tons of it but its is not easy to obtain a quality in quantity!! I think the updates are very decent in term of new content.

Here is latest bugfix, let me know if you find something i will be quick to correct

Thanks
thanks for the bugfix
The game is wonderful.
I like brother and sister scenes :)

homewordbound

Jan 2, 2018
About the DRM, its only because the content is crypted and you cannot extract images. There is no sort of protection fi you dont buy it.
Where do we put the bugfixes, I am still having trouble getting past the pancakes scene. As soon as she does the cigarette the game crashes. Love the game tho.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
installed o.31b but i heve the same freezing the 3° day with mom in kitchen...
perhaps i'm dumb

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
DRM and HTML5/JS doesn't really work, as it can easily be reversed by having a look through the code, in this case the image decryption is handled in the GS.DataPreparer() function, as I said in my previous post.

Bugfix and CG rip added to OP.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Okie with latest update/bugfix

I had no issue, no frozed screen, seen all within the path i chosed.

Just a few things to say:
- still a bip noise talking to mother after shower and day 3 after milk and "inside jeans event"
- I allready said that but why the hell in voyeur mode the Mc notice his dad dick ( i can barely see my dad penis inside my..) it sounds weird !
- Before going to the sister room where you are supposed to go retreive a t-shirt, the shirt is not mention before you enter the room. I mean you don't say why you need to go there.
- After the scut encounter if you chooce first not to intervene, Bacon is unarmed, but there's still an image in the kitchen with a bloody nose.

Ohh and during laptop search, the music is a bit "unsual", sounds like a Lost episode :)....this is not a prob.

Now the main issue, i want more :) soon, very soon...haha.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes