Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
My god do I need a cgrip for this... I could watch a looping slide show of the images from this game until I slip into a fap induced coma... (fondly remembering the movie Dreamscape)

Can't wait until next update seeing Gaz with the 12 yo Scotch, the second she lights a smoke I'll have the same issue as MC at breakfast with his Mom on his lap...

This is seriously in my top 5 games (to my kinks anyway) and if it keeps going as is it will be #1 for me in no time!

Now I gotta go outside in -40 weather to have a smoke :p
Haha Thanks! Glad you like it as i do ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
OK. Checked that. Impressive when it comes to technical aspects and renders, that's for sure. Only things I have issues with are: no scrolling back like in renpy games (if you clicked to fast it's useful), sometimes while entering room it takes too long to load them (should be immidiately in my opinion), no innocent virginal character (personal preference but for me that's crucial). Love scene with Scut and I hope there will be more opportunities like that. Will observe this one
Thanks for the comment,

The scrolling back is not implement yet in this engine, maybe in the futur.
The transition is an artistic choice so you may prefer instant but i prefer to have a transition in between to separate both room, i know sometime there is so ''lag'' and this will be correct in future, we are working on solution ;)
Scut will be back no worrie !!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Just a suggestion for the UI:

In the options menu you could have General, Message, and Sound set up as tabs instead of individual menus this way you dont have to click back and then click another one again. Less clicking is always good game design.
We are working on this for future release, it is on our list! Thanks for suggestion, all constructive comment are noted!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Agree, but... the main feature of this game aka time-travel is still an unknown factor after two updates.
It could be forgiven, of course... my point is that the time for experimenting and getting into it is over.
The game needs to jump to the next level if the dev wants to see it grow and start to make some serious bucks.

Again, the game has great potential... but I think this criticisms are fair.
Thanks for letting a comment, it will spice up on next big update, im still experiencing some bug in this one and it slow me down in creativity right now :( Trust me there is some real spice comming haha!

Reactions: Viatovic

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Bug: after you open the moms laptop you see the first image with mom then it goes to a scene with a blank laptop in the bed and you cant continue. Cant even load or quit since the buttons arent there.
This one is solve, i will send a new bugfix today for this, correcting the other one right now!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks for the comment,

The scrolling back is not implement yet in this engine, maybe in the futur.
The transition is an artistic choice so you may prefer instant but i prefer to have a transition in between to separate both room, i know sometime there is so ''lag'' and this will be correct in future, we are working on solution ;)
Scut will be back no worrie !!
Fair points. In that case I'm looking forward to it. It doesn't have to be Scut tho he's fine. Sister has some fine potential with her bf:p All in all good luck and keep it up. Interesting project that's worth checking out

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
What to do to not see bathroom window when im talking to mom when she comes after showering in first day ?
That's an engine bug after you load a save game, we try to correct this on next release. The image is different form where you load the game an its suppose to be a fade to black not an image

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The fight with scat where the battle froze on me when he hit bacon I was able to get past it by closing the game and then later I came back and loaded the save and tried again and this time my player beat the scat out of scat with a bat. This was the first time that I played the game ever and I was using the fix on the first page. My guy's name is player now though.

It did seem to loop once when he woke up I had him spy on his sister and then the mother appeared and he spied again and then it start again with meeting scat and bat to head again.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
You can apply the bug fix, it should solve this bug
Applied the bugfix you posted above which had bunch of js files before trying and getting stuck in the milk.

I don't understand why people are using these weird ass engines instead of Renpy. You hardly see Renpy games with this many bugs as this game has had.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
OH yeah, you are right i remember haha, i will correct that thanks![/QUOTE

Please check the day 2 park seen with Bacon and his mom after selecting try and do something Bacon get hit and the screen locks. This is with the hotfix patch.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The screen where Bacon gets hit and the screen locks if you shut the game down and restart the game and reload the save before it happens you should be able to now get past it as that is what I did.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
The screen where Bacon gets hit and the screen locks if you shut the game down and restart the game and reload the save before it happens you should be able to now get past it as that is what I did.

Thanks I will give that a try.. :)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks I will give that a try.. :)
Aye, I can assure you it works. Mine froze too in that scene, only worked after loading before going to Bacon's house.
If you load the beginning of the scene, for me at least, I just could see the parent's room in your house.

Other bug I found was in the third day, just after waking up and getting out of the room.
Suddenly it was he second day and I was spying mom again, not sis.

Pro-tip: better lose the scheduled date for the release and get more beta-testing.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@

The fight with scat where the battle froze on me when he hit bacon I was able to get past it by closing the game and then later I came back and loaded the save and tried again and this time my player beat the scat out of scat with a bat. This was the first time that I played the game ever and I was using the fix on the first page. My guy's name is player now though.

It did seem to loop once when he woke up I had him spy on his sister and then the mother appeared and he spied again and then it start again with meeting scat and bat to head again.
That's seem to be a sound problem, since there is no reason else i can figure it out. I havent been able to reproduce the problem.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Aye, I can assure you it works. Mine froze too in that scene, only worked after loading before going to Bacon's house.
If you load the beginning of the scene, for me at least, I just could see the parent's room in your house.

Other bug I found was in the third day, just after waking up and getting out of the room.
Suddenly it was he second day and I was spying mom again, not sis.

Pro-tip: better lose the scheduled date for the release and get more beta-testing.
Thats shouldnt suppose to be broke there, i only found a sound file that could cause issue there. I remove it on new fix.
As for the recurent image that appear after a load instead of a fade to black transition, the engine dev are working on it.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes