Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Ciao

io installed the bugfif 0.31 but i'm always freeze in the kitchen of the 2° day with the imagine of mom that smoke

any suggestion?
thx

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I also have the 3.1 patch but hang on the second day but at the park when Bacon and his mom is being forced to do bad things. After selecting to try and stop it. I restarted over again and it hung again different spot so I think this is a random issue. maybe resource related.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The OP / original post is not even 3 months old. We saw way worst in terms of development over here.
Agree, but... the main feature of this game aka time-travel is still an unknown factor after two updates.
It could be forgiven, of course... my point is that the time for experimenting and getting into it is over.
The game needs to jump to the next level if the dev wants to see it grow and start to make some serious bucks.

Again, the game has great potential... but I think this criticisms are fair.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Bug: after you open the moms laptop you see the first image with mom then it goes to a scene with a blank laptop in the bed and you cant continue. Cant even load or quit since the buttons arent there.

Reactions: Sleepinggiant

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I really like the potential of the game! Only minus for me is the weird fetish about cigarette smoking. Wasn't that a thing like .. in 1979?

Reactions: crugh2112

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm not a cigarette fetish but I liked the use in this game, also mother's hair and glasses scream for seventies and I like that too. (if only her boobs were not like a bowling ball...).

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I really like the potential of the game! Only minus for me is the weird fetish about cigarette smoking. Wasn't that a thing like .. in 1979?
I think we could all point out a downside in any game that contains a fetish that someone doesn't share on 99% of the games here :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Freeze with 2nd fight with scat it freezes right when he punches bacon using patch from OP.

Can't say that I really find the mother all that good looking at all. Her body is somewhat nice looking a minus for her huge boobs but her hair and lips make her look yeesh and those white glasses also don't look very good on her. Her hair looks nice when she was in the shower and when she came out of it. Think I'll be trying mostly for the sister in this game.

I find it funny that the mother would leave a dildo out on the night stand by her bed especially with 2 kids in the house.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
but I think this criticisms are fair.
Absolutly !
I might add that it is due to those kind of critics that the game show such progress in a short period of time.
I think showing indulgence doesn't mean to remain quiet, your points are more than valid.

All i wanted to prove was that it is early stages so the marge of progression is still quite high.

carlos81

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I have installed the latest bug fix. In mom´s bedroom where I open the shelve and finding the Laptop it will be frozen again and no Chance to skip or moving Forward.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I have installed the latest bug fix. In mom´s bedroom where I open the shelve and finding the Laptop it will be frozen again and no Chance to skip or moving Forward.
I won't claim to be 100% sure but i think that depending on some choices combination you made, it's creating some bugs...it did for me. Was it a pure random errors or is it really the cause of the issue, i don't know.
But sure thing the bugfix eleminate few bugs for me and i was able to play the whole thing with certain choices and despite it is still a short play i didn't replay all combinations to verify...

Reactions: Motkeyz

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
What to do to not see bathroom window when im talking to mom when she comes after showering in first day ?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Applied the latest bugfix, game still crashes in the kitchen as soon as Juliana finishes telling you that Bacon's mom told her about the fight. The transparent window thing at the bottom of the screen disappears and the game becomes unresponsive.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I will review comment when im back home tonight. Please do not use old save game with the bugfix. Start a new game and let me know if the bug is still there. For those with problem let me please kbow the choices you made and where it bug. Thanks

Reactions: Pantisocrat

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Watch shower > keep box > try to sleep > get closer to sister

To get stuck on the laptop scene

oh and in the bedroom it still says he enjoyed the show last night even if he didnt watch anything.

Watching at night is what fixes it but there i found another bug. When you are putting the laptop back into the nightstand if you try to load the game freezes.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I will review comment when im back home tonight. Please do not use old save game with the bugfix. Start a new game and let me know if the bug is still there. For those with problem let me please kbow the choices you made and where it bug. Thanks

I started a new game no saves and it still has the same bugs..

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Anyone been able to work it out or there is still bug on full version 0
0.3.1? Thanks for helping out guys

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes