Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Here is the new bugfix that should solve most problem known for PC version
IM updating the full files on patreon currently so stay tunes for a 0.0.3.1 version with 2-3 MINOR details added.

Extract the files to the data folder of your game folder, overwrite everything! Enjoy

Reactions: Zero919 and UncleVT

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
MotKeyz, I really love the art. Game has promise. Can't wait! I got a bad feeling Bacon kills us!!!! I mean I would if my best friend tried cuck me.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@Motkeyz

another bug!

when I went to the scene of the photos of the mother of Bacon in the park and tried to use the SKIP the game goes to the image of the bedroom door of VERONIKA and after taking SKIP mode back to the pictures of the park, but the name of the player is like PLAYER, deleting the NAME I created !!!

In fact, the moment I go to the scene to spy mother in the bath on day 2, removes my name LUCIUS and appears just as the name PLAYER...

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@Motkeyz

All informations by NEW GAME for this version 0.3

3rd bug

at breakfast after saying that I wanted milk for the mother and the game freezes again!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@Motkeyz

another bug!

when I went to the scene of the photos of the mother of Bacon in the park and tried to use the SKIP the game goes to the image of the bedroom door of VERONIKA and after taking SKIP mode back to the pictures of the park, but the name of the player is like PLAYER, deleting the NAME I created !!!

In fact, the moment I go to the scene to spy mother in the bath on day 2, removes my name LUCIUS and appears just as the name PLAYER...
Have you install the bug fix 0.0.3.1?... and you probably load an old save game thats why the player'S name is player

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Here is the new bugfix that should solve most problem known for PC version
IM updating the full files on patreon currently so stay tunes for a 0.0.3.1 version with 2-3 MINOR details added.

Extract the files to the data folder of your game folder, overwrite everything! Enjoy

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Hello I just tried the game with the latest bug fix and found some bugs

If you go into backlog and scroll a bit then click to go back the scene will freeze and you have to reload to continue.

Whenever I go into the menu/save/load the transition is the mom in the shower, is this normal?

Lastly, is there an option to remove the delay between each line of text?
Its a bit annoying to wait like a second between each scene.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
This could be an amazing game with Renpy.

Got stuck on the milk part, is there any action in this game so far or should I wait?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hello I just tried the game with the latest bug fix and found some bugs

If you go into backlog and scroll a bit then click to go back the scene will freeze and you have to reload to continue.

Whenever I go into the menu/save/load the transition is the mom in the shower, is this normal?

Lastly, is there an option to remove the delay between each line of text?
Its a bit annoying to wait like a second between each scene.
Thanks for noticing, we are aware of the backscroll bug, its mention in the changelog already, you can press ctrl as a click mouse, in next scene it is back to normal and it will be solve in next release.
The recurent image is also a known bug if you load a save game, it is also on list to correct in next version, we were not able to solve for this release. As for the delay you can press right mouse or esc and go to general and adjust the text speed .

jikhak

May 5, 2017
i want to play this game v0.03 so much but i got stuck on mom breakfast part. i try to download bugfixv0031.rar but still
not work even i new game again still stuck on mom breakfast part so i just hope v0.04 will fix the bug BTW the pic are amazing so i hope the new update will be better than v0.03

kog

Jul 23, 2017
oh no I mean for it to be truly instant like in other games or when you press ctrl in this one but clicking.

I have the message speed set at max already but there is a small delay for the next message to load. Currently its faster to double click the text with the speed at fastest (the second to max) instead of instant.

Overall its not a huge deal but it would be nice to have the option of 0 delay if you can add it easily.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
i want to play this game v0.03 so much but i got stuck on mom breakfast part. i try to download bugfixv0031.rar but still
not work even i new game again still stuck on mom breakfast part so i just hope v0.04 will fix the bug BTW the pic are amazing so i hope the new update will be better than v0.03
I have test all possible condition and its working fine, Let me know the choice you made so i can identify the problem.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes