Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hello, the game 'stop' on mother laptop, i watch the picture of mother end after i have the laptop down and....nothing (the sound music stop too) (sorry my english is not very well^^)
Hi, have you installed the bugfix ?

FrankH

Oct 24, 2017
My game crashed/froze in the Kitchen after Mother gave me the Pancakes. I installed the Bugfix you posted.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
My game crashed/froze in the Kitchen after Mother gave me the Pancakes. I installed the Bugfix you posted.
what was you choice, have you peek or not in Juliana room day 1 and 2?
Have you loaded an old save game?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
No old save, new Game. I dont remember my choices, will replay now and report back to you ;)
Thanks i will verify, its working on my side but there i lot of factor that could cause this since there is lot of conditions in game.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Bugs:
-If you do not defend your friend mother, at breakfast with mom she act as you did and the game froze before the "milk".
-If you don't continue to peep on the sister and then go to check the computer, you find it see the content and the game froze on the laptop image.

EDIT: i've done a lot of "skipping" text use to see the whole thing so it might have an impact on the game engine ! Dunno i thought was relevant to precise it.

Reactions: Viatovic

FrankH

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks i will verify, its working on my side but there i lot of factor that could cause this since there is lot of conditions in game.
Day1) Didnt stay to watch mom ; Did not allow to take the Box ; Night tried to sleep
Day2) Veronikas Room -> Get Closer ; Found Laptop -> Game froze after Laptop inspection

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Day1) Didnt stay to watch mom ; Did not allow to take the Box ; Night tried to sleep
Day2) Veronikas Room -> Get Closer ; Found Laptop -> Game froze after Laptop inspection
thanks that will help alot ;) I will come back to you!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Bugs:
-If you do not defend your friend mother, at breakfast with mom she act as you did and the game froze before the "milk".
-If you don't continue to peep on the sister and then go to check the computer, you find it see the content and the game froze on the laptop image.

EDIT: i've done a lot of "skipping" text use to see the whole thing so it might have an impact on the game engine ! Dunno i thought was relevant to precise it.
Thanks that will help, i will correct these!

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hello!... I have reading all the positives coments about the game... but... I can't confirm any of them, beacuse the game is not runing in my PC (it's a Windows 32bits system) Does exist some version , of 32 bits, that I could download?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hello!... I have reading all the positives coments about the game... but... I can't confirm any of them, beacuse the game is not runing in my PC (it's a Windows 32bits system) Does exist some version , of 32 bits, that I could download?
Yes on my patreon page ;) But wait before i update with latest version

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
For test purpose only ;) Needed the bug fix and not garanteed to work

32Bits PC version not updated = need bugfix

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
game still freezing for me, now its not when peaking but when fighting against scut or what his name is at bacons place.

Edit: not on an old save btw, but a new game.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Much better now! I did not run into any bugs like other people but assuming those get fixed and the travel menu in the house and whatnot is reworked so that it's more intuitive, this is pretty much the best 2D game out there and on this website.
Now you just need to advertise it more and hope that the people who donate for the default assets crap and zero effort kind of games, lose interest and find this one, which actually deserves the money to further develop it.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
the game looks very promising but i think you should move to Ren'Py.

Also you should ask for tags like incest and optional NTR to be added in the Genre and the description for the game it will attract potential patreons.

And a question what kind of time travel will there be in this game a groundhog day or a butterfly effect type.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Much better now! I did not run into any bugs like other people but assuming those get fixed and the travel menu in the house and whatnot is reworked so that it's more intuitive, this is pretty much the best 2D game out there and on this website.
Now you just need to advertise it more and hope that the people who donate for the default assets crap and zero effort kind of games, lose interest and find this one, which actually deserves the money to further develop it.
Wow! Thanks for this awesome reply!! Much appreciated!!!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
the game looks very promising but i think you should move to Ren'Py.

Also you should ask for tags like incest and optional NTR to be added in the Genre and the description for the game it will attract potential patreons.

And a question what kind of time travel will there be in this game a groundhog day or a butterfly effect type.
HI thanks for the comment, i willl not move to renpy haha i talk about a couple of time in this thread. I'll stick to this engine. Its better on every update!!

The time travel will be Groundhog day starting on day 4 but will have real time travel later on. You will understand when you see scenario on next update. No butterfly effect.

That'S a good idea for the tips, if a MOD can change this on the tag.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes