Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Yes i can add no delay, it was a choice to have text this way.

oh no I mean for it to be truly instant like in other games or when you press ctrl in this one but clicking.

I have the message speed set at max already but there is a small delay for the next message to load. Currently its faster to double click the text with the speed at fastest (the second to max) instead of instant.

Overall its not a huge deal but it would be nice to have the option of 0 delay if you can add it easily.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Genuinely hope the developer at some point decides to change the mother ridiculous hair into something what it looked like during her modeling career

Reactions: Paprika

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Genuinely hope the developer at some point decides to change the mother ridiculous hair into something what it looked like during her modeling career
You will have to travel back in time there if you want this hair style ;) The other one is the main one, there will be other from time to time.

Reactions: supermanz95

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Game has a potential to be great and very interesting, character models and renders are very good but mother's breasts look terrible; looks like boob job gone wrong, too much silicone, no breast fat and only skin, in some poses they look horrible. She reminds me Shauna Sand with thin legs and bad boobs. :)

Is it possible to make it more natural or it's too late for that?

U

User_10739

My god do I need a cgrip for this... I could watch a looping slide show of the images from this game until I slip into a fap induced coma... (fondly remembering the movie Dreamscape)

Can't wait until next update seeing Gaz with the 12 yo Scotch, the second she lights a smoke I'll have the same issue as MC at breakfast with his Mom on his lap...

This is seriously in my top 5 games (to my kinks anyway) and if it keeps going as is it will be #1 for me in no time!

Now I gotta go outside in -40 weather to have a smoke :p

Reactions: Motkeyz and L☹VE

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
Also you should ask for tags like incest and optional NTR to be added in the Genre and the description for the game it will attract potential patreons.
Dude, you just asked for a flame war. Now we watch as the tread (and probably the game) devolves into shitposting by the same, multi-accounting cucks and people against it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
OK. Checked that. Impressive when it comes to technical aspects and renders, that's for sure. Only things I have issues with are: no scrolling back like in renpy games (if you clicked to fast it's useful), sometimes while entering room it takes too long to load them (should be immidiately in my opinion), no innocent virginal character (personal preference but for me that's crucial). Love scene with Scut and I hope there will be more opportunities like that. Will observe this one

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Render-wise, this game is TOP.
But is baffling that we are in day 3 and... nothing much has happened.
Scut kicked your ass, you kicked his ass... and stop.
Some peeking, the kitchen scene in the last update was hot... but there is almost 0 gameplay.
When you are doing a sandbox, you want me aka the player to be invested without making me grind like a fucker (I'm looking at you, BB).

So yeah, it has an enormous potential, but things need to heat up.

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Just a suggestion for the UI:

In the options menu you could have General, Message, and Sound set up as tabs instead of individual menus this way you dont have to click back and then click another one again. Less clicking is always good game design.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Render-wise, this game is TOP.
But is baffling that we are in day 3 and... nothing much has happened.
Scut kicked your ass, you kicked his ass... and stop.
Some peeking, the kitchen scene in the last update was hot... but there is almost 0 gameplay.
When you are doing a sandbox, you want me aka the player to be invested without making me grind like a fucker (I'm looking at you, BB).

So yeah, it has an enormous potential, but things need to heat up.
Well in fairness it is still early days in the game and if it is handed to you on a plate first day, then the game feels unbalanced. I don't feel that there is any real grind.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes