El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Might be usefull to access the saves when pressing esc, as for now you can access to the menu options but not the saves files. Might be usefull when the game frozed, it can avoid to shut it all down and restart.
On that note, the progress you made in a few weeks are amazing !! You had a shitstorm on your head and the way you deal with the adjustments is impressive. What a bright future ahead...

NB: Am i the only who find this sentence quite weird during the "voyeur mode", i quote:
I can barely see my dad penis... hmmm what?

Reactions: Shades19

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Might be usefull to access the saves when pressing esc, as for now you can access to the menu options but not the saves files. Might be usefull when the game frozed, it can avoid to shut it all down and restart.
On that note, the progress you made in a few weeks are amazing !! You had a shitstorm on your head and the way you deal with the adjustments is impressive. What a bright future ahead...

NB: Am i the only who find this sentence quite weird during the "voyeur mode", i quote:
I can barely see my dad penis... hmmm what?
HAHA thanks #El bacca Del Chew
It's appreciated, im working on resolving the bugs right now. You are right for the esc key, it will be redirect to title instead, thanks!

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Okay so now I'm stuck looking for mom's laptop? searched her room four times but can't see it and wont let me go anywhere else other than my room..

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Okay so now I'm stuck looking for mom's laptop? searched her room four times but can't see it and wont let me go anywhere else other than my room..
click on the right bottom corner of the room (another drawer) to find her lingerine and then click on the bedside table again

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Guys dont use the version available on these link, it is bugged! It took me 20 minutes to remove the link from patreon and working on adjusting it and it was already spread everywhere!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I will re-up today with a full bug fixe. My reaction was quick to correct but you were quicker to take it ;)
You have to understand that my connection is slow so i have to upload all night all version. By that time i have find bugs, and you guys report another one so thanks!

Reactions: Jansen

John573

Dec 16, 2017
You have to check the large dresser all the way to the right and then click on the two upper drawers. From there you click on the nightstand and you will find the laptop.

Reactions: Steiner666

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
but you were quicker to take it
Let see it as those free cheeze samples at the supermarket, some are picking it coz they are free, others kept going and eat it as much as possible coz it is free or coz they can't afford to buy it (seen as a non primordial luxury)..
But in the end you always attract some new buying customers even if they know they can pick it for free during marketing operations.
Not the most accurate image but you get the point here, i guess.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
I kinda like this game it has great potential and the graphics are nice too. Hope to see your fixed version soon now the game freezes when i want to spy on my mum in shower.
Keep up the nice work.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
I kinda like this game it has great potential and the graphics are nice too. Hope to see your fixed version soon now the game freezes when i want to spy on my mum in shower.
Keep up the nice work.
You can avoid that freeze if you don't spy on mom, but later it's going to freeze again when you are speaking to mom in the kitchen and there is no way to avoid this one.

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
Love the game so far- have run into the same freeze bugs that others have mentioned. I just wanted to suggest some game over options- you know, wrong choices that will cause you to reload a save and choose a different option. Just a thought. ie- an option to masturbate while watching mom in shower that gets you caught, or an option to do something to sis that will cause her to wake up. I also understand that it might not fit since the whole groundhog day theme should allow you to do these things one day and then go back to when you hadn't done them.

my biggest suggestion is to get rid of all references to the word "mommy". Love incest games but that word is creepy as fuck. no one old enough to get an erection uses the word mommy(to my knowledge) and it always makes it feel like a young child is speaking. my opinion. Keep up the great work!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Keep up the nice work.
GAME FIX
extract files in the data folder of your game folder and overwrite
Restart the game to be sure dont use old savegame since things have change in database

averam300

May 17, 2017
Hello, the game 'stop' on mother laptop, i watch the picture of mother end after i have the laptop down and....nothing (the sound music stop too) (sorry my english is not very well^^)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes