rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
very difficult to play
game full of bugs
Does the game end in the kitchen with mother lighting a cigarette?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Im re-exporting the game for heavy testing purpose. I will send a new bug fix as soon as i finnish.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I'm heading to my mothers room and she's taking another shower. I'm giving the option to peek or leave, I choose peek and the game freezes but the audio of the shower continues to play.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Close game and restart it and reload your last save before meeting scat and it should work then.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Bon, je n'ai rencontré aucun bug de mon côté, mis à part un son aigue à 3 endroits, j'ai oublié lesquels :/. English : Well, I didn't meet any bug on my side, besides a sort of disturbing sound 3 times while I was clicking. I really like the way the story is progressing. Great job. :)

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
I'll be honest, Whilst i love the renders and still whole heartedly support your project, I think you need to chill with the updates. I know that you want to be visibly active for your patrons but a new release every week with barely any content added is a sure fire way to annoy your patrons in the long run.

Think of it like the netflix binge mentality. Most people don't want to watch a 30 minute episode of a show and then have to wait for a week for the next part, they would rather wait until the end of the season and binge watch the whole thing.

I'm not saying that you should wait until the game is finished before releasing anything, that would be counter productive, but so far you have released a ton of updates but only increased the play time by about 5 minutes, which is just silly.

Obviously this is only my opinion and you are totally within your rights to ignore me, but it feels like you are just constantly rushing to get the next version out, hence why you keep releasing bugged versions.

Take your time with each release, add enough content to make it worth while and bug test it thoroughly before uploading it. Your patrons (and everyone else) will thank you for it in the end.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
DRM is just digital rights management and refers to any form of "protection" that might be applied to a game. It usually means It needs to be cracked in order to make it playable by anyone who didn't buy it legit. Why this title has DRM when the dev uploads it for to the pirate sites for free anyway is.. open for debate

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I'll be honest, Whilst i love the renders and still whole heartedly support your project, I think you need to chill with the updates. I know that you want to be visibly active for your patrons but a new release every week with barely any content added is a sure fire way to annoy your patrons in the long run.

Think of it like the netflix binge mentality. Most people don't want to watch a 30 minute episode of a show and then have to wait for a week for the next part, they would rather wait until the end of the season and binge watch the whole thing.

I'm not saying that you should wait until the game is finished before releasing anything, that would be counter productive, but so far you have released a ton of updates but only increased the play time by about 5 minutes, which is just silly.

Obviously this is only my opinion and you are totally within your rights to ignore me, but it feels like you are just constantly rushing to get the next version out, hence why you keep releasing bugged versions.

Take your time with each release, add enough content to make it worth while and bug test it thoroughly before uploading it. Your patrons (and everyone else) will thank you for it in the end.
i disagree. i like the interactivity between the developer and their patreons/supporters. i don't mind the updates because and being active is a great way to show you're involved in the project. if darkcookie didn't stream summertime saga just about every day, for sure he wouldn't have his gathering.

and i might be in the minority, but i don't mind the bugs either. these guys aren't a team of experts or even master programmers. i think that fielding the game here is fine because as fellow pervs we don't mind playing through a game, and when we do encounter bugs we just post it up to be fixed later. i would much rather have a playable build with some bugs, than to wait for a game that's 99.9% done but doesn't want to be released because it's not flawless. i mean, i see no toxicity in this thread, but if you look at a thread like teacher's pet, that whole thread is a shit show (from both parties) because of delays.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
i disagree. i like the interactivity between the developer and their patreons/supporters. i don't mind the updates because and being active is a great way to show you're involved in the project. if darkcookie didn't stream summertime saga just about every day, for sure he wouldn't have his gathering.

and i might be in the minority, but i don't mind the bugs either. these guys aren't a team of experts or even master programmers. i think that fielding the game here is fine because as fellow pervs we don't mind playing through a game, and when we do encounter bugs we just post it up to be fixed later. i would much rather have a playable build with some bugs, than to wait for a game that's 99.9% done but doesn't want to be released because it's not flawless. i mean, i see no toxicity in this thread, but if you look at a thread like teacher's pet, that whole thread is a shit show (from both parties) because of delays.
just an idea, but why not find a compromise? so say, leave a month gap between this release and the next, in that time do as much work as soldily as possible, including checking for bugs and any fixes required, then release half of it, then every two weeks release the next update which is already in hand because it's the other half of the initial months workload, but you can hopefully then stay two weeks ahead of the game (so to speak.), fixing any missed bugs that are missed as they are reported.
interactivity can be kept with the bug fixes that are still required and updates with what is happening storywise.
hopefully meaning less bugs and a happier bunch of players.

Reactions: Thundorn
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes