tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hehe I get you. Can't call myself a fresh bird anymore also, but still, I though cigs were a thing of the past even for older pervs :D

Anyways, great game.
my great grandmother smoked until she died at 112....

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hehe I get you. Can't call myself a fresh bird anymore also, but still, I though cigs were a thing of the past even for older pervs :D

Anyways, great game.
Putting aside our grey hairs, it might become a reborn fetish, cigs are banned from any public place, only vilains are still smoking in movie/tv. Public services are doing everything to makes smokers bad people even dangerous and reckless ones. Then might become a "naughty" thing again.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
just an idea, but why not find a compromise? so say, leave a month gap between this release and the next, in that time do as much work as soldily as possible, including checking for bugs and any fixes required, then release half of it, then every two weeks release the next update which is already in hand because it's the other half of the initial months workload, but you can hopefully then stay two weeks ahead of the game (so to speak.), fixing any missed bugs that are missed as they are reported.
interactivity can be kept with the bug fixes that are still required and updates with what is happening storywise.
hopefully meaning less bugs and a happier bunch of players.
You've never done any software developmentt have you? All your idea boils down to is two "mini-releases" a month, with the attendant bug fixes, etc, as opposed to one bigger one each month. So it's double the work for about half the content seen each time. People already bitch because the dev has the audacity to actually try to release a new version that FIXES BUGS, all while they get it for FREE no less. :rolleyes:

I vote to keep the current schedule, but turn out the bug fixes more quickly and then after the first week or so of a release (when the najorbugs/all buga are hopefully fixed) then only release new content in another 3-4 weeks/end of the month.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What engine is this, and when did Hitler create it? It's somehow even more dogshit than RPGM. Makes me so sad when promising projects are foiled from the get-go by bad engines. Seemed cool but I doubt I'll ever play it fully because of the engine, really liked what I did see though.
As long as you aren't using a potato the engine seems to run fine. Hell, I am on a 7 year old PC (although I built it myself so it's not your typical cheapp, mass produced POS) and it works fine for me.

TL;DR Don't blame the dev when you have a slow ass/low resource PC that can't handle software.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Where is the saves stored, this isn't a RenPy game, and it doesn't save under appdata/LocalLow either?!

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Has Motkeyz worked with Y3DF, the style is of the game reminds me of his work Big boobed MILFs with a taste for "Cancer sticks"?!

Led

Jul 16, 2017
There quite a few bugs in this v0.03.1b version. I'm in the kitchen where mum made pancakes and the story doesn't seem to continue. The same happened, when I wanted to watch mum in the bathroom, for the second time. The game story just halted. Clicking didn't do anything.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
attention UPLOADER / UPDATER:

can you PLEASE indicate the OS SYSTEM in the OP if it is a 32bit or a 64bit.

otherwise you make us wasting time.

ghoust4

May 5, 2017
@Motkeyz Your renders are awesome. Everything else is absolutely terrible. I really wanted to give this game a chance but you fucked the interface so badly that I'll just fap to the CG rips thanks to @RedKing. You posted previously about not using Renpy for "reasons" but you have done nothing that can't be done in renpy. DarkCookie is crushing your subscriber count with way different art and has gotten renpy to do some awesome things. HydraHenker has the timeloop thing down with an extremely interesting story and mechanics using renpy.

Get your shit together.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
attention UPLOADER / UPDATER:

can you PLEASE indicate the OS SYSTEM in the OP if it is a 32bit or a 64bit.

otherwise you make us wasting time.
Hahahaha !!
And your time is money, right ?
Goddamn uploaders/updaters, those bastards who works for peanuts and take on their free time to share with us those links...How dare them not to serve you on a silver plate the perfect product, i would say why don't they come to your house install the soft themselves, lazy bastards...
Shame on you @Sam , @RedKing , @muttdoggy and all the others..Shame, shame, you should hide.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
You posted previously about not using Renpy for "reasons" but you have done nothing that can't be done in renpy. DarkCookie is crushing your subscriber count with way different art and has gotten renpy to do some awesome things. HydraHenker has the timeloop thing down with an extremely interesting story and mechanics using renpy.

Get your shit together.
SIr yes Sir !
Are you serious ? Holy shit i don't know the dev is not a friend and i'm not his advocate but seriously !!!
Who are you for giving orders like that? If he doesn"t want to use renpy...he doesn't that's all !
And who cares if others does better..good for them but this is not a pissing contest and whose got the biggest dick
Do you invest thousands of dollars on this project?
Critics are good coz it helps to improve the game, tips and hints are fine but damn it giving orders as you are the ultimate judge of gaming WTF !!!

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes