Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
you will still need testers-native speakers) like @Ignatz))
I just need testers to see that the UI fits all the text, of course we can't really bundle the game together with any translations at this time ,but we can have them downloadable from discord, and people can give feedback there too if its good or not

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Both of those said "not applicable to your computer" when I tried to run the program... Thanks for trying! Any other options for me? I'm running windows 7 professional if that makes a difference...
It just means.. you are not from Europe or you already have install it .. Try to install K-Lite Codec Mega Pack, maybe you have broken windows codecs.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Great game. Lovely characters. Sometimes I got lost on the Time Travel stuff, but I don't think it's just me.

From what I've played, I need to say that I couldn't have any attach to the main character. Maybe the developers wanted to make too chad for my tastes, but I don't feel that's a bad thing. Well, I'm on the hero path anyway.

Sometimes I got lost. After the sex with the mom and the auntie, I got lost on what to do after because, being honest, I'm bad with sandbox-style of games. But, what I was expecting, it was really nice to travel to the past and find that beautiful faces.

Well, thanks so much @Aesouh. It's not much, but I'm a 1 USD patron now. I hope to be able to contribute more in the next months!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
One good thing about this game is that the in-game hint key (the "H" key) can get you out of a lot of "what do I do next" problems.

And, hey, $1? That's something to be proud of. One day I hope to double my pledge to reach that level!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Why do you want to run it in windowed mode in the first place? I might look into having borderless windowed full size as an option in the future.

Kind Regards
It helps me a lot due to my situation & its also my personal preference.
But as for functionality, due to my job & other hobbies i get emailed a lot through out the day & have to reply back.
I also need to monitor certain applications for my work.
Having it in windowed mode i can just quickly minimize it so i can shift to my work.

Since i haven't heard too many people complain or ask about this i'm assuming either most people play in full-screen or just don't care that much about it.
I understand not implementing it for the few so you can focus on the majority but nonetheless since it never hurts to ask, i would be immensely grateful if this feature is implemented in the future.
Thanks again for taking your time to read my (& other) comments @Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It helps me a lot due to my situation & its also my personal preference.
But as for functionality, due to my job & other hobbies i get emailed a lot through out the day & have to reply back.
I also need to monitor certain applications for my work.
Having it in windowed mode i can just quickly minimize it so i can shift to my work.

Since i haven't heard too many people complain or ask about this i'm assuming either most people play in full-screen or just don't care that much about it.
I understand not implementing it for the few so you can focus on the majority but nonetheless since it never hurts to ask, i would be immensely grateful if this feature is implemented in the future.
Thanks again for taking your time to read my (& other) comments @Aesouh
I think most people don't play this while working :p

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I think most people don't play this while working :p
Can't argue with that comment. lol
But i'm doing some extra work temporarily & i don't play it while working, its more like i'm playing this & i then some work pops up randomly every now & then.
So actually my work is hindering me playing this game & not the other way around. :LOL:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Nice to see the positive reception of the game

Remembered over a year back, how there where complaints of this game being a mess/clunky/not being able to save, short, constant complaints to move the engine to Renpy, etc. Now a year later no one has any reason to complain given the work you put in this one

Great work @Aesouh

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes