brata

May 16, 2017
you guys are too hard on the dev.
Sure the game is filled with bugs , saves not working properly , its a mess in general but we are getting it for free so we shouldn't complain.
the only thing that i do not like is the constant changes (especially engines) as the most faved out of all in this planet is Renpy and for some weird reason the dev refuses to use it. other than that just chill and stop being mean to the dev

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Too bad there are no new scenes. But at least the bugs are gone, now.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

HI, i want to give you some news regarding the advancement of the next version. First the program engine is back to normal since yesterday so i was able to finally work on the game. As i mention it gave me the opportunity to learn animation. I render some nice one that will be integrate in the game. This is time consuming, i have a good workflow but rendering animation is LONG! If the reaction is good for the next release i may have to invest to get this out faster. You have to understand that im not supported like the big boy out there so computer wise may not be the same, as of the spare time too, since i still need to work outside and could not concentrate all my time to the game;)
It should be ready in couple days, good advancement and will be the best version to date ;) Time machine presentation and first travel!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

HI, i want to give you some news regarding the advancement of the next version. First the program engine is back to normal since yesterday so i was able to finally work on the game. As i mention it gave me the opportunity to learn animation. I render some nice one that will be integrate in the game. This is time consuming, i have a good workflow but rendering animation is LONG! If the reaction is good for the next release i may have to invest to get this out faster. You have to understand that im not supported like the big boy out there so computer wise may not be the same, as of the spare time too, since i still need to work outside and could not concentrate all my time to the game;)
It should be ready in couple days, good advancement and will be the best version to date ;) Time machine presentation and first travel!

you just need a time machine for the rl
and no you can not use mine .... um, I mean ... so ich wanted to say i dont have ... really dont ..... so i .... oh just forget what i said (i have to Traveling in the right direction and undoing this):coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

Reactions: Motkeyz

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Guys, why all this? the latest update was to comply to Patreon, i had to remove the incest part to keep my account... its the last month update that was never been added here. It solves some bug, read the changlog
The next one will have new content! As of now i do not have a big team to help so every new work takes time, i cannot understand all the hates, there is hours of work behind all this!
As for the old theme im sure someone will guide you but i cant!
First of all i really apreciate developer how are active and respond to question for the members here game story and graphic are very god i suggest only one thing make a monthly update dont rush in mom or sister story but add some god content in next update add new characters give to players some pleasure for the rest someone gone like it or hate it dont matter you keep working to make game better.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016

Awesome! And disappointing... I was really hoping there was going to be a release today. I don't hold it against him or anything, I don't feel like he's neglecting his game, I just was under the impression that there might be a release today. Next week is looking to be pretty big release-wise. This game, DMD, and Dark Neighborhood are all supposed to have big releases. So hurray for that.

Also, anyone have any idea on how to unlock the other pictures in the gallery? I seem to be missing 1 on day one, and most of them on day two... not sure why.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Awesome! And disappointing... I was really hoping there was going to be a release today. I don't hold it against him or anything, I don't feel like he's neglecting his game, I just was under the impression that there might be a release today. Next week is looking to be pretty big release-wise. This game, DMD, and Dark Neighborhood are all supposed to have big releases. So hurray for that.

Also, anyone have any idea on how to unlock the other pictures in the gallery? I seem to be missing 1 on day one, and most of them on day two... not sure why.
Hear hear,
At first when he said end of the week, i was thinking friday also but sunday is the end of the calendar week so...:)
About missing pics, i dunno but it seems that during the re-vamp of the game somes has been removed and perhaps would be re-instore later.
I do remember indeed somes that i do not see anymore unless my memory playing tricks on me !

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It would be cool to have an incest patch as Dreams of Desire have to restore names, relationship.
Ok, a question because I suck at reading other comments... we will have two versions of the game (Patreon and incest) or we will have only one (patreon)? because to be honest, I only play this game and others for the incest content XD I hate the new rules on Patreon and I know that this is a business so no one will risk having their account closed but I want to know if that content will continue unofficially or not :)
For now, the old content is still in the game, there's a trick to restore it. Then there's only one version and no patch is needed.
The tiny lock on the game menu....honestly i didn't try, the incest is not a big kink for me so i can play patreon "safe mode" with no issue.

Reactions: Dustellar

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

Glad you hope a release of my game, but trust me i never neglect the game, its contrary! if you know how many hours a week im working on this to improve and imagine new stuff to implement,you will not say that ;)

Hope you all understand that most of my time last month was regarding making adjustment to Patreon to keep my account alive, trying all i can to keep the current theme, and at the final to be refuse because there was a alternative and they ask me to redo another release...

The creation process for making something good is long, i could just trow a bunch of pic here and there just to fill the game, not mentionning any dev but there is lot out there that making big buck doing this. Every pieces in there is place with care and all this takes time. Im adding animations to next release, i think it will work great but there will be some that will think its not enough new content or say ''only 2 minutes of gameplay''... animations you multiply by 24 the render time compare to a still, plus all postwork that need to be done on all this, but DAMN that is way better ;)

I was also hoping to release it by the end of the week but for me its more sunday than friday! Since im not full time (but ALL spare time and sleeping time since couple months) to the project because support is not enough yet to quit my day job and making this full time.

I hope you will like the next release enough to support the cause like lot of poeple here does and i thank them for it!

daiditi

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, Motkeyz! How can I find in-game text? What is this engine? how to unzip it, decompile it?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes