pavar

Jul 3, 2017
IN this version you will have to unlock every time you start a game or load a save at starting up a game if you want old content. This was the version with included workaround i made as an alternative but Patreon ask to remove it...
Thank you, your answer clarified the matter

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I'm curious, what exactly is changed in "censored" version of the game?

Asking, since I'm not planning to download new version, just to play with just censor, since there is no new content.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I'm curious, what exactly is changed in "censored" version of the game?

Asking, since I'm not planning to download new version, just to play with just censor, since there is no new content.
Make sense,
The patreon safe mode is simple, you are no longer with your mother/sister/dad but at your best mother friend house, then mom become miss julianna. Text changed but no visuals.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
The development of cryptocurrency might upset that balance in the future.
Unless crypto-money develops a social transfer approach it won't. Bitcoin miners get paid for bitcoin transfers. depending on how high the workload (demand and supply of transfer capacity) is and process highest bidders first. European Union SEPA is free of charge, first come, first to serve. Webmoney asks a low fee and work similar. national banks are bound by law to process your requests unless law enforcement (accredited by judical supervision) is telling them otherwise. Crypto money is to much laissez-fair to be a viable option for the mayority of poor people.

Reactions: Motkeyz

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Unless crypto-money develops a social transfer approach it won't. Bitcoin miners get paid for bitcoin transfers. depending on how high the workload (demand and supply of transfer capacity) is and process highest bidders first. European Union SEPA is free of charge, first come, first to serve. Webmoney asks a low fee and work similar. national banks are bound by law to process your requests unless law enforcement (accredited by judical supervision) is telling them otherwise. Crypto money is to much laissez-fair to be a viable option for the mayority of poor people.
AFAIK miners cannot pick and chose which blocks to process based on how much they are worth (or any other criteria other than time of creation) since that would seriously disrupt the whole economy. All cryptos are still very volatile so adding that level of uncertainty would basically doom it right from the get go.

Many altcoins are working on both adding complete and untraceable privacy along with smart contracts, atomic swaps and other nifty features which would be perfect for devs needing a Patreon alternative. The privacy ensures that patrons can stay as anonymous as they prefer, the smart contracts ensure that they can set up recurring payment options and atomic swaps makes it easier to exchange between currencies. The only real problem so far is the volatility of the market, but that is not necessarily a deal-breaker, since some of the older currencies do not fluctuate that much and thus devs can use atomic swaps to get e.g. litecoins from every patron even if they paid with e.g. Verge currency and then exchange for fiat once a month when payments go in. I would image a site like patreon but using crypto could be an instant hit and also push crypto even more into the mainstream, since the altcoins go for cheap atm.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The next release is really soon guys, i have added some more animation on Key situations, like Heather with Scut, Juliana John peek both days, Laptop little movie sequence... also an animation with Gaz.
The basic money system is implemented, if you want you can search some area to find cash to use later with diligence. Some minor bug was also corrected.

By the time you will play the game here is a preview of the Time machine... first travel soon!

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
How do you get the full Heather and Scut scene? Seems like every option either leads to the baseball bat or being told to leave.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
AFAIK miners cannot pick and chose which blocks to process based on how much they are worth (or any other criteria other than time of creation) since that would seriously disrupt the whole economy. All cryptos are still very volatile so adding that level of uncertainty would basically doom it right from the get go.
I read this one in several magazines / blogs, including more technical ones. Wether or not your request is added to the block chain, depends on when a miner takes it on and miners can pick and choose which request to pick first. That is currently destroying the whole economy, because miner alliances, process their alliance intern request first and take those with bumper fees that suit them first. Just like money banks back in the 19th century. At least when bitcoin is concerned. Other cryptos might be more agreeable in that regard.

xenos87

May 2, 2017
I read this one in several magazines / blogs, including more technical ones. Wether or not your request is added to the block chain, depends on when a miner takes it on and miners can pick and choose which request to pick first. That is currently destroying the whole economy, because miner alliances, process their alliance intern request first and take those with bumper fees that suit them first. Just like money banks back in the 19th century. At least when bitcoin is concerned. Other cryptos might be more agreeable in that regard.
I see you are right about this. However, mining pools generally refrain from excluding transactions even if they don't contain a transaction fee, because they feel morally obligated to keeping the economy running and that means taking it all. I don't know if the smaller altcoins have a system that makes sure the miners cannot exclude transactions like bitcoin, but it is not my impression that anybody should be wary of this at the moment. However, the fees are there for a reason and even though they are voluntary it is also encouraged that people use them, even if they only add 1 % or less.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
However, the fees are there for a reason and even though they are voluntary it is also encouraged that people use them, even if they only add 1 % or less.
It is not a problem if your request isn't time critical. Whether or not your coin gets on some e-wallet is trvial. But when coin value run high and people wanna cash out or pay into something, time and exchange rates become critical. If coin value detoriates at 10% a day, cashing out next week, if you send a request yesterday kind of makes people feel like germany in the early twenties (when consumer prices rose by factor 1k a day).
And the bumper fees rose up to several hundred bucks in order to cash out within 24h early this year. Some people who did not use bumper fees waited 'forever' for their transfer. So enforcing a social approach may be more healthy.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
How do you get the full Heather and Scut scene? Seems like every option either leads to the baseball bat or being told to leave.
You have to wimp twice but i think the scene was removed in the patreon version because if the ''agression''! It was necessary to the storyline to motivate the time travel... but they didnt like the force used, there is worst in soe movie out there!

Jul 28, 2017
I can't seem to start the game, i click on it and the screen turns white and stays like that. Idk if it's maybe cause the file says 32 bits and my pc is 64 bits.
I've re-downloaded it a couple of times and still can't start it

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I can't seem to start the game, i click on it and the screen turns white and stays like that. Idk if it's maybe cause the file says 32 bits and my pc is 64 bits.
I've re-downloaded it a couple of times and still can't start it
32 bits should run on a 64bits without problem, the inverse not.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes