GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
There are no 64bits on the last version ;)
Hey, man So How much longer is gonna next update.
And Is there any way to avoid Ntr scenes. Any walkthrough.
And In next update after time travel is MC had some Hot seen???

Reactions: Zero919

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
not a bad game. its gonna be a while before there is actual sex content. looks like the dev has a thing for smoking. i like it, havent seen it elsewhere actually.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
not a bad game. its gonna be a while before there is actual sex content. looks like the dev has a thing for smoking. i like it, havent seen it elsewhere actually.
If the game continues at the speed this is going.
There can be sex scene after one more update.
x'DIDK man. He does it tease us or it is any fetish.:tf:

Jan 5, 2018
You have to wimp twice but i think the scene was removed in the patreon version because if the ''agression''! It was necessary to the storyline to motivate the time travel... but they didnt like the force used, there is worst in soe movie out there!
Damn I thought only the incest was removed (didnt play the patreon version yet) but you had to remove that entire scene. That has got to effect tbe story quite a bit.

Reactions: joni51

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
SOURCE PATREON:
Yesterday

Well im pretty sure it will not be today, tomorow is valentine day...will be a tought one, but Tursday 100% will be complete!!! Im adding really good stuff, im smilling right now so its good ;) I better release this one when very tested instead of multiple bug like last time! It will be a good improvement in term of some graphic that are now animated!! If you love the other key scene, there a now BETTER!!!!! With sound !

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hello Members. In the future, do you think to make new clothes for your project: for the mother of the main character, for the mother of the friend of the main character or for other characters?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Damn I thought only the incest was removed (didnt play the patreon version yet) but you had to remove that entire scene. That has got to effect tbe story quite a bit.
As far as i remember the scene wasn't cut out just shortened...no in mouth finish but i can't speak for the next update, perhap then it is entirely removed. Will see in the next few days.

faalan83

Aug 1, 2017
cloudstrife said:

the lewd/incest patch for unconditional love, enjoy:)
0.3.3 patch, but still no 0.3.3 game here :D
it's nice :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes