Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Dirty europeans stay up late... believe that, xd.

And about the update feeling short... it's the problem when you are still redoing some scenes that are already in the game.
My two cents? The dev should focus in creating new content, moving forward the plot, the renders...
And when the game is near its ending... then he could tinker with the first act, doing the last touches and all that.
HI, redoing and solidify the base structure of the game will help the future progression. Working this way, we will probably be able to use old save game from now on if i do not add or change variables in this part. If the game base is rework later non of this will be possible. NOW i think we can move on, i know its still not perfect but way better in my opinion!
As for the shortness, i do not think it is short, there is work on this update and i assure you the only way i can do more than this update is using triple power of the computer i use or never sleep ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
It will sound cheezy and bias, and i swear i have no interest at all with this game but i'm a huge fan of the artwork and want more much more so guys join the ride, give some support and it can grow up way faster :)
Only a pure selfish last sentence and none a marketting effort for a fellow baguette native, haha
Haha i like that! Amen

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I downloaded the game 3 times now and i get an error with this file everytime:
Timestamps-0.0.3.3-32bitsPC\data\3C67A3C670B23241C1384BC188355DF2A4C6.json.js

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I downloaded the game 3 times now and i get an error with this file everytime:
Timestamps-0.0.3.3-32bitsPC\data\3C67A3C670B23241C1384BC188355DF2A4C6.json.js
Please try and replace with this one, if its not working you will have to wait the 64 bits version, there is tons of possibility why the game is not working on your computer. There is no report about this by other user yet. I will investigate.
What is the message erro if there is one?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Well THANK YOU for this comment! I appreciate!
Just a question have you apply the fix i post on patreon that correct some text typo? If you can please mention if you remember so i can correct these missing one?
Yeah i did aply the fix.
I will send you the ones i catch within 24 hrs....time to sleep sorry almost 6am so it would be wiser :)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I copied my old save from the old appdata folder, to the new game folder. When I start the game, it deletes the saves.
Do not use your old save game on this one since i have added some new dialog and content on the first 3 days, if you use old save you will miss the animations added... From now on, i should not add new content to the first 3 days so from now on you will be able to use ''future save game on future update''. MIght not be that clear ;)

Monkey83

Aug 14, 2017
i like the game so far, but i really have enough of the smoking, it is charming for someone to smoke occasionally, but a heavy smoker who holding a cigarette all the time just discuss me.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Hi @Motkeyz that's too much smoking :D
I like the game I can see potential. Can we get more teasing and voyeurism don't rush the relationships especially with the mother and sister it will make the game boring and anyone in here can agree with me on that.
Also can you add painted toes in some of the scenes ? :)

Reactions: Mrfloip

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
+
I couldn't get the scene: sister room, laptop video, mom catches in the bathroom with phone, night sex with mom cowgirl

U

User_10739

I loved the update but was kinda confused on Day 3 when Heather transformed into someone else...

I realize that you may be trying to get away from using one of the DOD girls but you would think that MC would say WTF happened to your Mom??? With Bacon explaining that because they had changed stuff in the past that this was his new Mom in the present... And while I really liked Bacon's old Mom, the world is always a better place with another Ginger! :heartcoveredeyes:

PS. Thanks for the Gaz scene but thinking about her playing with the neighbor's old wrinkly balls make me puke a bit in my mouth...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
so the game freezes if you wimp out twice on the scut sceen. Is there any way around this?

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Just to have an idea. From Hatreon page:
Changelog Alpha 0.0.3.3

• Dialogs corrections
  • Misceallaneous Characters dialogs creation and variation
  • 5 new animation scene with sound that replace old still image content.
  • 3 new full scenes.
  • Reworked some scenes dialogs day 3 Kitchen scene
  • Minor bug correction.
  • Improve speed in text transition
  • Basic money system was added.
  • Entire new sound reworked
  • Faster transition
Known bug: If mouse interaction stop, press spacebar, it should work.

Reactions: bernthal and cusa

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well it seems to freeze on every video actually...is there a fix I'm missing or something, I've backtracked a few pages but haven't found much about this.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes