El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
well it seems to freeze on every video actually...is there a fix I'm missing or something, I've backtracked a few pages but haven't found much about this.
The fixes are for: incest or text fix
I do not experienced any freezing probs on my side, just for info. Perhaps the future 64bits available version will help you.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
ok do not get me wrong now but why are you working almost exclusively on the content? again and again the same new build to remodel bring but sometimes the story continues is so nice that you work on your project but over and over again the same play makes no sense in the long run
I would like to go further in the story and do not always play the same with tiny changes

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
? Girlfriend of Scut? En termes de contenus, c'est comment ? :p
The animations are awesome !! It felt damn real and among the best i've seen. I love the new scenes and Gaz is..hmmm..i love bad girls :)
Peux pas mieux dire, ahah / Can't say more than that, haha
Yep Gaz, the bad girl...my fav and the "special scene" with her is yummy, at least for me.

Reactions: Kakato

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 65769
Overview:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn't seem worth living... But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes.... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow...
Will you help them make the good choices?​

Updated:
2018-02-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
None
Version: 0.0.3.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Downloads
- - - - - - -
thanks @Motkeyz

Incest Patch:

CG Rip
- - - -

View attachment 29539 View attachment 29530 View attachment 29531 View attachment 29533 View attachment 29535 View attachment 29534 View attachment 29540
View attachment 65769
Overview:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn't seem worth living... But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes.... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow...
Will you help them make the good choices?​

Updated:
2018-02-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
None
Version: 0.0.3.3
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Downloads
- - - - - - -
thanks @Motkeyz

Incest Patch:

CG Rip
- - - -

View attachment 29539 View attachment 29530 View attachment 29531 View attachment 29533 View attachment 29535 View attachment 29534 View attachment 29540
The previous update was OK up to a point for me until I came into the kitchen to speak with characters mum after helping friends mum,at one point during conversation the game just froze and that was the end of it for me.The incest patch for that update worked fine.But now before I start to even play this update the incest patch doesn't work for me,it doesn't matter where I put. I still start the game living with Mrs. Juliana.FYI:I'm using a Laptop,running Windows 10,64Bit!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
ahhh rip... wine mac doesnt open the windows version and there is no mac version. Im doomed :D really wanted to see what the update looks like
Source patreon:

I will update a 64 bits and a MAC version

Seems you may have to wait a bit.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
You realize that most of the rework was due to Patreon changing/enforcing their rules, and if the changes weren't made then this would not even BE on Patreon to continue forward as you complain about? Just something to keep in mind before complaining about the pacing of the game...
I'm not talking about the code work, that's fine.
I'm talking about adding two animations to "voyeur mode" in the first and second nights in the game.
Are they good? Yes.
Are they good enough to fuck-up the saves and having to re-start the game for the umpteenth time? No, fuck no.

HI, redoing and solidify the base structure of the game will help the future progression. Working this way, we will probably be able to use old save game from now on if i do not add or change variables in this part. If the game base is rework later non of this will be possible. NOW i think we can move on, i know its still not perfect but way better in my opinion!
As for the shortness, i do not think it is short, there is work on this update and i assure you the only way i can do more than this update is using triple power of the computer i use or never sleep ;)
You know what would help the future progression of the game? Knowing what are you doing in the first place.
You have a closed script, knowing that you want to go from A to B.
And if something doesn't quite work at the end... you let it go until the ending phases of development.

Because I get that people are getting tired of re-starting the game after every single update.
So this update was short? Well, for me it wasn't... but it feels like it because you put a lot of time and effort in adding little bits and changes in the first two days.
If you doubt yourself so much, If you keep changing things after publishing... this game is never gonna be completed.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I loved the update but was kinda confused on Day 3 when Heather transformed into someone else...

I realize that you may be trying to get away from using one of the DOD girls but you would think that MC would say WTF happened to your Mom??? With Bacon explaining that because they had changed stuff in the past that this was his new Mom in the present... And while I really liked Bacon's old Mom, the world is always a better place with another Ginger! :heartcoveredeyes:

PS. Thanks for the Gaz scene but thinking about her playing with the neighbor's old wrinkly balls make me puke a bit in my mouth...
HI, i dont really understand the comment here... Heather have only recieve minor mod on the teeth, no texture change and a new hairstyle, i haven play DOD before i create this game so if there was ressemblance between character it was not intentionnaly, mostly because she had same hairstyle ;)
As for the Old man Jones, he is more important than you think guys !

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm not talking about the code work, that's fine.
I'm talking about adding two animations to "voyeur mode" in the first and second nights in the game.
Are they good? Yes.
Are they good enough to fuck-up the saves and having to re-start the game for the umpteenth time? No, fuck no.

You know what would help the future progression of the game? Knowing what are you doing in the first place.
You have a closed script, knowing that you want to go from A to B.
And if something doesn't quite work at the end... you let it go until the ending phases of development.

Because I get that people are getting tired of re-starting the game after every single update.
So this update was short? Well, for me it wasn't... but it feels like it because you put a lot of time and effort in adding little bits and changes in the first two days.
If you doubt yourself so much, If you keep changing things after publishing... this game is never gonna be completed.
HI, i think i know what im doing no worrie, i have 8 days script already done but creativity is something spontanous, that's why it could have change in storyline, and when change occure you need to modify things to fit the rest of the story, if not it will not make any sens. Gaz character is a good exemple, it was a minor character that i wasnt suppose to elaborate that much but because people liked her, i have add more content. That equal to early little mod you might not noticed if you skip the earlier event, but it will be there for those who play for the first time. This is a developpment game, its normal that it have changes.

I have implement a basic money system so i had to rework from day one, its not that simple to implement since this added variables to whole game, all dependent from actions user take or not. it is very easy to judge a game from exterior, you may know how it work i dont know you, but those thing takes time, just the basic creative aspect take LOT of time and , most importantly quality time. By that i mean solitude, im working from home so sometimes this is impossible!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes