Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
can you stop fucking up the saves i replayed the game 6 times already
Its a game being develop so it is possible that thing are added, like this version a basic money system was added, animations was added... Once everything will be fully implement, MAYBE i will stop fucking with the saves ;)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This looks promising, but is so unstable that it's practically unplayable in its current form. Random crashes, sounds are all kinds of messed up, loading doesn't work half the time, sluggish/laggy gameplay etc. Will wait for further development though.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know how some people encountered bugs, and for some people this game lag. I didn't encounter not even single bug or lag idk :confused: game works perfectly. Of course i started a new game, maybe it has to do with it.

Reactions: Motkeyz

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Started a new game too, but gameplay is just waaaayyyy too sluggish, have to stare at a black screen between scenes inordinate amount of time, turned all sounds off from options before starting a new game, and nearly had my ears blasted to hell by intro music etc.

Plus, seem to get stuck randomly when animations come up, animation runs its course, and then nothing, no way to go forward into the next scene, only option is to quit or load a save. And hope that the save you load does something more than shows a black screen and plays a background audio, even though all audio is turned off from the options. :p

Reactions: Shlept and Led

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Hi @Motkeyz that's too much smoking :D
I like the game I can see potential. Can we get more teasing and voyeurism don't rush the relationships especially with the mother and sister it will make the game boring and anyone in here can agree with me on that.
Also can you add painted toes in some of the scenes ? :)
@Motkeyz notice me senpai

U

User_10739

Yeah it is really minor mod, sure the hair style change everything, i will be back with old hair later in game, that is just another style for the morning ;)
Feel free to leave it as is, I think she looks hotter!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Started a new game too, but gameplay is just waaaayyyy too sluggish, have to stare at a black screen between scenes inordinate amount of time, turned all sounds off from options before starting a new game, and nearly had my ears blasted to hell by intro music etc.

Plus, seem to get stuck randomly when animations come up, animation runs its course, and then nothing, no way to go forward into the next scene, only option is to quit or load a save. And hope that the save you load does something more than shows a black screen and plays a background audio, even though all audio is turned off from the options. :p
The sound settings don't seem to work, indeed. I turned off the music volume, also. But once the game began, I got instantly deafened by the loud music! Some transition aren't sluggish, anymore. But others still are, indeed.

xenos87

May 2, 2017
@Motkeyz I noticed that there are a few inconsistensies with the story. It is implied that the MC is Julianas first born since he came in the way of her modelling career. However, Nika is introduced as the MC's older sister rather than younger sister. Maybe you should look into this.

Also there are several typos and wrong pronouns here and there. Do you have a anybody doing proofreading for you? I could help you out if you're interested.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
This looks promising, but is so unstable that it's practically unplayable in its current form. Random crashes, sounds are all kinds of messed up, loading doesn't work half the time, sluggish/laggy gameplay etc. Will wait for further development though.
There is no bug in this version as far as i know, some typo were corrected and updated on patreon versions. If you encounter sluggish gameplay it may depend of your computer? It is fast here without anything wrong.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I
The sound settings don't seem to work, indeed. I turned off the music volume, also. But once the game began, I got instantly deafened by the loud music! Some transition aren't sluggish, anymore. But others still are, indeed.
will verify about the sound option, you should be able to adjust it all to your desire.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@Motkeyz I noticed that there are a few inconsistensies with the story. It is implied that the MC is Julianas first born since he came in the way of her modelling career. However, Nika is introduced as the MC's older sister rather than younger sister. Maybe you should look into this.

Also there are several typos and wrong pronouns here and there. Do you have a anybody doing proofreading for you? I could help you out if you're interested.
Any help is always welcome ;) There was some that have been corrected earlier today. It is updated on patreon version.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@Motkeyz notice me senpai
I tend to be not to fast of course, thats why i rework the first version made because it was to straightfoward. I also like the teasing part very much no worry, but we also have to see some action, you know i cannot please everyone... its is sure i can slack a bit on the smoking part ;) BUt it will never be remove!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
If you are a supporter of the game you will see that i posted a fix regarding these on patreon. The new files there are up to date with correction done, those here probably not yet, that's why!
Which bugs exactly? The one with persistent variables, or the other with wrong strings.

I ask, since fist one was present in older content release, couple of weeks ago, also.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes