Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Ah, that's good to know. Thanks. I thought a lot had been changed - including her eyes. It's surprising what difference a hair style can make.
Sometimes the expression use look different too

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
@Motkeyz I have one more question sorry if is repeated. Do you plan to bring updates monthly or what's the ETA on the updates? (Like gameplay/content updates I mean)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@Motkeyz I have one more question sorry if is repeated. Do you plan to bring updates monthly or what's the ETA on the updates? (Like gameplay/content updates I mean)
The plan is to have an update every month, twice is impossible, since now i have added animation to the game, it takes lot of time, i have a very good machine setup but it could be faster ;) From now on i'll go foward and first 3 days should not be touch anymore. I will not add the inventory part on the first 3 days so these are done to me!

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Trust me, nothing wrong with my computer, I'm running MSI GS73VR Stealth Pro, Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2,8 GHz, 16 G DDR4 DRAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 (6 G DDR5). Was playing Total war Warhammer 2 last night, wondered why the game stuttered all of a sudden for a split second, then realized I had forgotten GTA V running in the background. So def not a hardware issue this one. :p

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I decided to try this, but the story to it is making me delete it. The renders are great and it has some potential, but the story line comes off as (for lack of a better word) safe, especially in regards to the photos of Bacon's mom. Safe is not a good thing because it is a sign of being too predictable, and that scene was just that.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
So I decided to try this, but the story to it is making me delete it. The renders are great and it has some potential, but the story line comes off as (for lack of a better word) safe, especially in regards to the photos of Bacon's mom. Safe is not a good thing because it is a sign of being too predictable, and that scene was just that.
story was too wack for me too. a shame with such good renders.

Reactions: ShocLite12

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I just need help finding the key to unlock the bedside table please. I've tried clicking on everythema in the room but can't find it.

Reactions: volto

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I just need help finding the key to unlock the bedside table please. I've tried clicking on everythema in the room but can't find it.
I had the same problem, so I searched this thread for the answer. It's not that hard, seriously.
You'll find the solution just a few pages back on page 51.
Enjoy ; )

Reactions: T-dog

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Just tried this game, and it's really great. I like the art very much, animations even more. The dialogue could use some work, I take it english is not the devs first language. Still it's not too bad.
A couple of bugs/requests though:
1. Would be great if there was a rollback option, like in Renpy games, for looking at parts of the game again without having to save and load. For purely academic reasons of course.
2. There seems to be a bug after saving. The sound disappears.
3. Are animations supposed to be slow and choppy sometimes, or is because I have an ancient GTX 680 and it can't handle them? Also when animations are finished, my game just pauses at the last frame, is this intentional? (Oh wait, no it's a freeze)
4. I have random freezes, where I have to terminate the game from Windows and start again.
5. Also, could someone rip the animations, or show how it's done. Would really like to see them fully.

Reactions: stal1234

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Just tried this game, and it's really great. I like the art very much, animations even more. The dialogue could use some work, I take it english is not the devs first language. Still it's not too bad.
A couple of bugs/requests though:
1. Would be great if there was a rollback option, like in Renpy games, for looking at parts of the game again without having to save and load. For purely academic reasons of course.
2. There seems to be a bug after saving. The sound disappears.
3. Are animations supposed to be slow and choppy sometimes, or is because I have an ancient GTX 680 and it can't handle them? Also when animations are finished, my game just pauses at the last frame, is this intentional? (Oh wait, no it's a freeze)
4. I have random freezes, where I have to terminate the game from Windows and start again.
5. Also, could someone rip the animations, or show how it's done. Would really like to see them fully.
HI, I cannot rollback the storyline yet, we are working on something but at the moment the engine do not permit this option. I will verify the sound, it is not suppose to do that same for animation . Have you tried the 64 bits version of the game? Maybe it will help?

Reactions: JR81

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Trust me, nothing wrong with my computer, I'm running MSI GS73VR Stealth Pro, Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2,8 GHz, 16 G DDR4 DRAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 (6 G DDR5). Was playing Total war Warhammer 2 last night, wondered why the game stuttered all of a sudden for a split second, then realized I had forgotten GTA V running in the background. So def not a hardware issue this one. :p
You are right it is not the system, have you try the 64 bits version of the game, maybe?

Reactions: rafa30

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I had the same problem, so I searched this thread for the answer. It's not that hard, seriously.
You'll find the solution just a few pages back on page 51.
Enjoy ; )
Much appreciated thank you. Checked out page 51 I'll try to find the drawer but I've clicked on everything. I'll try again. But the help is most appreciated.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Game keeps freezing on me every time I go for the second nights Vouyer Mode. (edit: AND the park scene with Gaz)
I have to force quit the game and start it up again, and then it keeps on freezing mid-scene.
Both IC patch and the 3.3.3 Bugfix is applied...

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
If someone could get their hands on the x64 version, dev seems to think that will do the trick. Perhaps by utilizing more RAM?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Much appreciated thank you. Checked out page 51 I'll try to find the drawer but I've clicked on everything. I'll try again. But the help is most appreciated.
Hope you found it.
If not, click on the drawers on the very right-hand side of your screen. You may not spot them at first, but they are there.
Apologies for not being more clear in the first place : )

Reactions: Motkeyz

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Are there some good ntr scenes in this game? Things like MC watching someone he cares about getting fucked?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes