orga

Sep 20, 2017
I'm not sure how the game works. The game just run for couple of minutes, the everything go blank with only text at the bottom. Does anyone have the same problem?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Cool game.
but certain scenes freeze on me.
Like the one where you watch the video of the mom masturbating.
When the bully gives bacon's mom a bj on the final sequence. It turns brighter, and it freezes.

Reactions: Motkeyz

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
For freezes or bugs, try the version 64bits.

Make the game known and report the problems to Motkeyz. :FuckYea:

Reactions: JR81 and UncleVT

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
We are investigating the freeze on certain system, for those that had problem with 32bits do you encounter the same problem with 64bits version?

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Spoilers for anyone who did not finish the game

hmm in the cg rip i'm seeing some scenes from sex scenes and the shower that I didn't get. For instance the sideways sex. I only saw the doggy and the riding. For the shower she did start thinking about me, and touched the pussy but did not continue it like in the cg rip or catch me like in the cg rip...any idea which actions I would have to do to unlock those scenes?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
hmm in the cg rip i'm seeing some scenes from sex scenes and the shower that I didn't get. For instance the sideways sex. I only saw the doggy and the riding. For the shower she did start thinking about me, and touched the pussy but did not continue it like in the cg rip or catch me like in the cg rip...any idea which actions I would have to do to unlock those scenes?
Yes you are right, that was a scene from first version... this scene will be introduce later one since it was too early in the game.

Reactions: tam12345

stonecrawler

Dec 24, 2017
HI, a freeze that you need to reboot or a freeze scene and you can continue?
Sorry, the scene freezes and locks the game up so I have to kill the game and reload the save. It does this whether windowed or full screen. I have also tried admin mode and compatibility mode. Only way to continue is to skip the video scenes; which are amazing by the way. Thanks for the quick response.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Sorry, the scene freezes and locks the game up so I have to kill the game and reload the save. It does this whether windowed or full screen. I have also tried admin mode and compatibility mode. Only way to continue is to skip the video scenes; which are amazing by the way. Thanks for the quick response.
Thanks for the comment, Im sorry to read that you have problem, it sure is not suppose to do that. What is you operating system please.

U

User_32285

I have win 10 64, rx 580, 6600k, both versions work flawless for me.

Question, I know some people hate NTR and there are options in some games to turn it off.

It would be awesome if there was such a way to turn of the chainsmoking, for me it's a major turn off.

Love the MC mum btw, great renders and personality.

Game text needs some work (grammar), but it's not disturbing the flow of the game.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Figured out that it was my controller of all things that caused the issues. :O I use a ps 4 controller with an emulator, and that seems to cause these weird issues with some games.

Jan 5, 2018
Figured out that it was my controller of all things that caused the issues. :O I use a ps 4 controller with an emulator, and that seems to cause these weird issues with some games.
Used to be like you, until I just bought a xbox control that just work on PC with no fuss. I never looked back.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes