Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I have win 10 64, rx 580, 6600k, both versions work flawless for me.

Question, I know some people hate NTR and there are options in some games to turn it off.

It would be awesome if there was such a way to turn of the chainsmoking, for me it's a major turn off.

Love the MC mum btw, great renders and personality.

Game text needs some work (grammar), but it's not disturbing the flow of the game.
Gald to see both version work fine, for the smoking part it is impossible to have option to turn that off, you imagine the work that will need to do this right :) As i mention i will reduce, you are right there maybe to much for some taste, on the other side there is demand for it too. I cannot please everyone, some character will not smoke no worrie, but Juliana will not quit yet ;)

Reactions: lucas771

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Figured out that it was my controller of all things that caused the issues. :O I use a ps 4 controller with an emulator, and that seems to cause these weird issues with some games.
Glad you found the problem ;) Thanks for noticing us, it could help other.

U

User_32285

Gald to see both version work fine, for the smoking part it is impossible to have option to turn that off, you imagine the work that will need to do this right :) As i mention i will reduce, you are right there maybe to much for some taste, on the other side there is demand for it too. I cannot please everyone, some character will not smoke no worrie, but Juliana will not quit yet ;)
Maybe it's easier to make text patch, where it's weed and not Tabacco, somehow that makes it a lot better to me :)

And there is no need to pay any attention to me, after all I am not a paying patron, but I do enjoy this one.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
All right. Finally I've played the version 0.0.3.3-PC-64Bits with the patch of typos and it's bugs free. In the telephone conversation between Juliana and Heather I found a reference to MC being the son of Juliana. Nothing else.
I wasn't able to unlock the fourth photo of day 1 and 2 and 3 of day 2 in the gallery. Maybe I should choose different options.

The renderings are as always magnificent, but the animations... my God, they're spectacular. I confess that I had my demurs when @Motkeyz talked about, but when I saw them in the game they blow me away.

The story is very interesting and well told, I always liked the trips in time, so I'm anxiously waiting for the new release.

Very good work, happens to be one of my favorites.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
And there is no need to pay any attention to me, after all I am not a paying patron, but I do enjoy this one.
Doesn't mean you can't have a point of view ! And you might represent the opinion of many others.
All point of view are good to hear for a dev, free to him to listen to who he wants but this is the place to share those kind of critics.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Can you please leave the smoking as it is?
For me it's a massive turn-ON.
Thanks very much ; )

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
well i like the smoking, but i admit it could to toned down a tad, but not to the point where we don't see it at all.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I do also but that's true we became a minority and understandable to hear some voices against.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely true, my friend. I've got no problem with that.
I just wanted to make the point that maybe some people like this particular fetish.
Peace ; )

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes