xenos87

May 2, 2017
Any help is always welcome ;) There was some that have been corrected earlier today. It is updated on patreon version.
Well, you're more than welcome to pm me and we can work something out :)
(Not asking for money, just want to offer my help)
I also noticed there are some timing issues with the shower scenes, where some of the pictures flash by almost to fast to see. I thought it was due to me clicking while it was set to auto-skip but that wasn't the case after all.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
to quote Lois from family guy "if she smokes she pokes" im guessing people are ok having sex with there mother but draw a line at smoking

Reactions: k4th4

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I can confirm there's absolutely no difference between 32 and 64 bit version for me. I still have audio issues when saving, and videos slow down and/or freeze.
The video slow down, is right because i slow it down the pace of it but the sound & The freeze is not normal. Should be corrected in next version. Thanks for noticing me. Some poeple do not have any trouble with this release, so it is hard to point it out the real problem.

Reactions: JR81

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Here is a little preview of the buildup of the town to enlarge the horizon of the game. These place will be available gradually.
More than 8 different area and new characters are being develop at the moment to create the immersion in the game.

College, Movie theater, Grocery, Bar, Gym, Hair salon, sex shop, Tattoo shop, MC Backyard... more place will integrate the game later on.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The game is out for like 4 months now, not out but in developement, and has been troubled by some engine issues, new patreon rules. And it's true, it is still short, it's always too short anyway, we wants more always more, no matter what, and most of the time we don't care/realize how much works it means.
BUt so far, i think the result is fantastic, for my taste, and i really can't wait the next update (mid/end march, i presume) because i think it will be a crucial one, the first one without any previous stated issues and it will show what to expect in the next few months.
Might be an important step and confident it will be a great one.

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
The video slow down, is right because i slow it down the pace of it but the sound & The freeze is not normal. Should be corrected in next version. Thanks for noticing me. Some poeple do not have any trouble with this release, so it is hard to point it out the real problem.
There also seems to be a problem with the Backlog if you click on the scroll bar it just takes you out of the Backlog window and also makes it so that you can't continue the dialogue any further, also if you could increase the scroll speed using the mouse wheel while in the Backlog that would help and if it would be possible to make it so that when opening the Backlog it starts at the bottom on the most current line of dialogue that would also be very helpful. One last thing is when setting the game to windowed mode in the options it doesn't save the setting and starts fullscreen on the next run. Also I am playing 32bit w/the patch so idk if the patch might be causing problems i haven't tried yet w/o it or the 64bit w/ or w/o it so i can't say for sure.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
There also seems to be a problem with the Backlog if you click on the scroll bar it just takes you out of the Backlog window and also makes it so that you can't continue the dialogue any further, also if you could increase the scroll speed using the mouse wheel while in the Backlog that would help and if it would be possible to make it so that when opening the Backlog it starts at the bottom on the most current line of dialogue that would also be very helpful. One last thing is when setting the game to windowed mode in the options it doesn't save the setting and starts fullscreen on the next run. Also I am playing 32bit w/the patch so idk if the patch might be causing problems i haven't tried yet w/o it or the 64bit w/ or w/o it so i can't say for sure.
HI, thanks for the comments. The video problem will be solve in next version, this is already set and done with the engine dev, there was a problem but not for everyone. I will check what can be done with the backlog. The game is force full screen every time it is launch, this is how i set it.

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
Looking forward to actual sex of the mc. ( wasnot really into gaz so i didnt get a sucky ) It looks amazing but there are a few problems where the mc says something but somebody elses name is above it and the other way around.

Reactions: L☹VE

critter

Jun 9, 2017
With the 0.03.3-32 version game freezes on the second video of mom and dad. With the 0.03.3-64 version it freezes with Gaz giving a hj to the mc. :-(

And how to get the 40 bucks for Daz? I only found 2x 5$ (in his bag and in the hallway).

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Looking forward to actual sex of the mc. ( wasnot really into gaz so i didnt get a sucky ) It looks amazing but there are a few problems where the mc says something but somebody elses name is above it and the other way around.
Thanks, The dialog have been corrected in last version updated. TRy latest fix that i post in this thread to correct the name error, if you find some more feel free to let me know so i correct them!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
With the 0.03.3-32 version game freezes on the second video of mom and dad. With the 0.03.3-64 version it freezes with Gaz giving a hj to the mc. :-(

And how to get the 40 bucks for Daz? I only found 2x 5$ (in his bag and in the hallway).
The video problem will be solve in next release, it was a random bug that not eveybody encounter. As for the money there is 55$ available, you have to search on te house rooms

Reactions: critter

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Let me present you 2 new characters for upcoming release, not necessary in next one but if you saw the new shopping center, those 2 will work there.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Just played the update yesterday. Still adore the game's style and artwork.

Got to work on those transitions, though. You can go full black screen if you keep the music rolling but a black screen and silence is extremely jarring.

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes