Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Which bugs exactly? The one with persistent variables, or the other with wrong strings.

I ask, since fist one was present in older content release, couple of weeks ago, also.
You can use this files to be up to date with patreon version, its only typo, osome name that was wrong when i merge to the patreon version.

Reactions: UncleVT and wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I put in the patch but no where when I play do I see any incest. Closest is with the friend and his step mom kissing and her breasts against him.
Am i wrong? Maybe I'm playing too many games, sorry :oops:
But I was so sure..
Ehi @Motkeyz do we have proper incest scenes in this release? Thanks

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 65769
Overview:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn't seem worth living... But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes.... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow...
Will you help them make the good choices?​

Updated:
2018-02-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
None
Version: 0.0.3.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Downloads
- - - - - - -
thanks @Motkeyz

Incest Patch:

CG Rip
- - - -

View attachment 29539 View attachment 29530 View attachment 29531 View attachment 29533 View attachment 29535 View attachment 29534 View attachment 29540
How unlock this scene?

Reactions: bobbo69

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Is there a walk through? I can't find the key to open mom's bedside table to get the laptop I'm stuck.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Started another new game today, but I didn't mind at all because I think this game is totally worth persevering with.
I didn't encounter any problems at all.
Will definitely be keeping my eye on this. The renders are fantastic, the models delightful & it's early days, but the story is developing nicely.
What's not to like?
I already support several other games that I like, but if you carry on in this vein, I will most probably support you as well.
Well done & keep up the good work : )

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Started another new game today, but I didn't mind at all because I think this game is totally worth persevering with.
I didn't encounter any problems at all.
Will definitely be keeping my eye on this. The renders are fantastic, the models delightful & it's early days, but the story is developing nicely.
What's not to like?
I already support several other games that I like, but if you carry on in this vein, I will most probably support you as well.
Well done & keep up the good work : )
I will definitly accept more support to be able to continue, my plan is very a large developpment since i already have 8 days scripted plus tons idea to add to it! There is lot of potential with the game!

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
I'm liking the renders and the scenes of sexual-tension in this game. My one gripe is Mrs Glenn's change of look. She was much better before.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm liking the renders and the scenes of sexual-tension in this game. My one gripe is Mrs Glenn's change of look. She was much better before.
ONly new hair style ;) She have not change that much(minor teeth job and mouth), you will see the old hair too no worry

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
ONly new hair style ;) She have not change that much(minor teeth job and mouth), you will see the old hair too no worry
Ah, that's good to know. Thanks. I thought a lot had been changed - including her eyes. It's surprising what difference a hair style can make.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes