arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Motkeyz said Old man Jones is important, so he's either the MCs best friend's long lost dad, or the MC himself trapped in the past and finally catching up to the present time I guess? love the animation by the way, hope we get that kind of quality on all the sex scene, very cool game.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I have three gallery items I haven't unlocked. Are those accessible or were they lost during the Patreon mess and the gallery just wasn't updated yet?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I think there is some bug in the game. Had this in older version of the game too.

Essentially, it looks like there is some variable that persist between different playthroughs.

For example, when I first start the game and play, there is a scene where you need to get to "sister" room to get the shirt. But if you start new game (in game same instance) and play from start again, and get to same scenario, you will get message that you do not need anything from there and will be unable to get this scene.

Additionally, I think there is some mix of old pre-patreon change dialogue and new dialogue in some places. Like characters being references in different context then they would be.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
U

User_10739

HI, i dont really understand the comment here... Heather have only recieve minor mod on the teeth, no texture change and a new hairstyle, i haven play DOD before i create this game so if there was ressemblance between character it was not intentionnaly, mostly because she had same hairstyle ;)
As for the Old man Jones, he is more important than you think guys !
I didn't notice the change in teeth but if it is the same model, the hairstyle makes her look like a totally different person, I actually thought it was a new character until Bacon called her Mom. I am not complaining one bit, it is just I thought that it was a pretty radical change that went unnoticed by the MC & NPC.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I think there is some bug in the game. Had this in older version of the game too.

Essentially, it looks like there is some variable that persist between different playthroughs.

For example, when I first start the game and play, there is a scene where you need to get to "sister" room to get the shirt. But if you start new game (in game same instance) and play from start again, and get to same scenario, you will get message that you do not need anything from there and will be unable to get this scene.

Additionally, I think there is some mix of old pre-patreon change dialogue and new dialogue in some places. Like characters being references in different context then they would be.
If you are a supporter of the game you will see that i posted a fix regarding these on patreon. The new files there are up to date with correction done, those here probably not yet, that's why!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I didn't notice the change in teeth but if it is the same model, the hairstyle makes her look like a totally different person, I actually thought it was a new character until Bacon called her Mom. I am not complaining one bit, it is just I thought that it was a pretty radical change that went unnoticed by the MC & NPC.
Yeah it is really minor mod, sure the hair style change everything, i will be back with old hair later in game, that is just another style for the morning ;)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes