King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
cloudstrife said:

the lewd/incest patch for unconditional love, enjoy:)
0.3.3 patch, but still no 0.3.3 game here :D
it's nice :)
and once again im going to start playing this again XD

Reactions: Motkeyz

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So... new animations, Gaz's bj for 40$ or for protection...
Heather's new design with some teasing and the first time travel... and that's it, isn't it?

It was cool, even if it felt a little short.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So... new animations, Gaz's bj for 40$ or for protection...
Heather's new design with some teasing and the first time travel... and that's it, isn't it?

It was cool, even if it felt a little short.
Pretty much yes,
I won't call it that short but i know it will always, no matter what, be the main issue which gonna pop up so...
The animations are awesome !! It felt damn real and among the best i've seen. I love the new scenes and Gaz is..hmmm..i love bad girls :)

No bugs at all for me, worth to mention it and the story is beginning to develop then great.
@Motkeyz I do play without the patch, as i mentionned before, i don't give a shit about incest, anyway i noticed some few text errors that might be a prob with patreon, it would worth a re-reading..can't remember now.

It will sound cheezy and bias, and i swear i have no interest at all with this game but i'm a huge fan of the artwork and want more much more so guys join the ride, give some support and it can grow up way faster :)
Only a pure selfish last sentence and none a marketting effort for a fellow baguette native, haha

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Game goes to black screen on start for some reason.
Do i need 64bit version?
btw im dumb

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Pretty much yes,
I won't call it that short but i know it will always, no matter what, be the main issue which gonna pop up so...
The animations are awesome !! It felt damn real and among the best i've seen. I love the new scenes and Gaz is..hmmm..i love bad girls :)

No bugs at all for me, worth to mention it and the story is beginning to develop then great.
@Motkeyz I do play without the patch, as i mentionned before, i don't give a shit about incest, anyway i noticed some few text errors that might be a prob with patreon, it would worth a re-reading..can't remember now.

It will sound cheezy and bias, and i swear i have no interest at all with this game but i'm a huge fan of the artwork and want more much more so guys join the ride, give some support and it can grow up way faster :)
Only a pure selfish last sentence and none a marketting effort for a fellow baguette native, haha
Well THANK YOU for this comment! I appreciate!
Just a question have you apply the fix i post on patreon that correct some text typo? If you can please mention if you remember so i can correct these missing one?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Game goes to black screen on start for some reason.
Do i need 64bit version?
btw im dumb
HAve you wait, since it is not instant, there is a black screen before intro. 32bits hsould work on 64 bits system
I will update a 64 bits tonight and a MAC version

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Updated OP.
Lucky for you all not everyone is a dirty european who is asleep.
Dirty europeans stay up late... believe that, xd.

And about the update feeling short... it's the problem when you are still redoing some scenes that are already in the game.
My two cents? The dev should focus in creating new content, moving forward the plot, the renders...
And when the game is near its ending... then he could tinker with the first act, doing the last touches and all that.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Dirty europeans stay up late... believe that, xd.

And about the update feeling short... it's the problem when you are still redoing some scenes that are already in the game.
My two cents? The dev should focus in creating new content, moving forward the plot, the renders...
And when the game is near its ending... then he could tinker with the first act, doing the last touches and all that.
You realize that most of the rework was due to Patreon changing/enforcing their rules, and if the changes weren't made then this would not even BE on Patreon to continue forward as you complain about? Just something to keep in mind before complaining about the pacing of the game...

Reactions: Motkeyz and UncleVT
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes