RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Some phrases in the italian localization are bad, like when i click the bed it says "Non dormire fino a quando" that means "Don't sleep until when" it doesn't make sense in italian. Also when i click the sink in the bathroom it says "La mamma di solito lascia qualche cambio qui" in this case "cambio" what does it mean? "Cambio" can be like something to wear but also money, "cambio" means "change"
Also the grammatic rules have problems like "Non sapevo che eri già sveglio", the right way is "Non sapevo che fossi già sveglio"

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Some phrases in the italian localization are bad, like when i click the bed it says "Non dormire fino a quando" that means "Don't sleep until when" it doesn't make sense in italian. Also when i click the sink in the bathroom it says "La mamma di solito lascia qualche cambio qui" in this case "cambio" what does it mean? "Cambio" can be like something to wear but also money, "cambio" means "change"
Maybe mistranslated from change as in money to clothes? Cause i'm pretty sure its about the basket, which is meant to be change as in money

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Also the grammatic rules have problems like "Non sapevo che eri già sveglio", the right way is "Non sapevo che fossi già sveglio"
These questions can be asked to the author @rocarnem

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Maybe mistranslated from change as in money to clothes? Cause i'm pretty sure its about the basket, which is meant to be change as in money
Maybe, in italian "Money" is "Soldi", "Cambio" as "Money" is used like by bank, i found this error in the bathroom close to the mirror

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Many thanks that you are trying to help me!
I was able to go to the OMJ's garage on my second attempt. Which scenario did you chose in the kitchen with Juli? Telling her to wait for 20min did not work, but I could trigger the shopping event. On my second attempt I showed her my dick and afterwards I left the house through the door and was able to investigate OMJ's garage and continue in checking on Julia. Afterwards I left the house through the door again and the shopping event started.

Dirtydragon

Apr 22, 2017
I was able to go to the OMJ's garage on my second attempt. Which scenario did you chose in the kitchen with Juli? Telling her to wait for 20min did not work, but I could trigger the shopping event. On my second attempt I showed her my dick and afterwards I left the house through the door and was able to investigate OMJ's garage and continue in checking on Julia. Afterwards I left the house through the door again and the shopping event started.
For some reason it works for me too now. Nevertheless thank you for your help!

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Seriously that game is incredible, (i m just starting to learn daz, i think i m just gonna start by trying to create some chara as i draw a lot of chara in rl ^^ i only know the whole adobe thing for the moment but peopel liek you make me want to learn more!), i wish one day i will be able to create such piece of artwork! Seriously! I don't know if the team who created this game will read me, but if you need some french translation of the game or photo texture sometime for skin (i'm a photographer rl, i can send some high def pic or ask my model for specific pic with macro, just send me a msg) . Thank you for your hard work, i'm gonna check the patreon ^^

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Seriously that game is incredible, (i m just starting to learn daz, i think i m just gonna start by trying to create some chara as i draw a lot of chara in rl ^^ i only know the whole adobe thing for the moment but peopel liek you make me want to learn more!), i wish one day i will be able to create such piece of artwork! Seriously! I don't know if the team who created this game will read me, but if you need some french translation of the game or photo texture sometime for skin (i'm a photographer rl, i can send some high def pic or ask my model for specific pic with macro, just send me a msg) . Thank you for your hard work, i'm gonna check the patreon ^^
Rejoins le coté obscur sur - tu trouveras un contact direct avec la team et un traducteur du jeu en francais en cours d'execution (je doutes qu'il refuse ton aide).

Join the dark side on discord - direct contact to the dev team and an existing french translator at work.

theguyguy69

Aug 18, 2017
My game doesn't run after update to 051 the previous versions worked fine now the game is white screen when I load up my previous save files and a black screen if I start a new game

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
My game doesn't run after update to 051 the previous versions worked fine now the game is white screen when I load up my previous save files and a black screen if I start a new game
If the game is black/white and no images. please install 32-bit version patch from Microsoft:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Read OP. Everything is explained there or use the search function, because this issue as been asked and answered hundreds of times.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Read carefully the first page - it describes all the changes to the last update and problem solving.

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes