Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Pardon me but i have been misstaken. Thought u were developing solo, must have gotten things mixed up. But why mix upp "niche" adult websites and compare their pictures and such with what you put in your game? (And then again, just because some one is selling overprized services does not make it less greedy to do it urself) The 300 renders and what is used for animations is not rly the same thing. First off the renders you refers to were all completed from first release right? Design and all, all you do different is render them in different clothing, or what not u wish to change with them. As far as animation goes this is unity right? Ans same thing here, when you programmed the different "movements" it's pretty much done.. What you do is just reusing everything in different "settings" (clothing, sets, makeups, hair styles, lightning etc etc)

It's not that i totally lost on how these programs or stuff work. There are different games/programs where you can compere the work u put into it. And they have been around since abut the 90s.. So you have the "models" right.. then you pick the scenery. then you put in movements if you want it to be a "animation" or just leave them in the posture / poses u wish them to be in.... The number of renders used and pictures for animation is kinda using big statements of what u do to make ppl think you put in loads of work into it.. And here is where i can not buy the argument.. All posted out and said and promised are just replaced with fancy words to make ppl think you are working your ass off with this... Sorry if im commin off just a tiny bit arrogant just about now, but.. yeah...

And then again, don't get me wrong.. You guys do deserve something for what u do here, you are after all making a rly nice and fun game.. What i can not accept in this argument is the greed for money when you take so long for each update as you are milking patreon. But then again, there are Devs abusing this even more, atleast the quality of what u guys put out are rly nice. But is that an excuse? In my opinion your updates could be so much bigger considering now that you are not only one developing this game.. And trust me, you would get out so much more in that case aswell.. I think you get my point. And please do correct me if im wrong in any of my statements..

In the end of the day i like the game, and maybe i can't complain that much since i don't support your game. But this is in the place for those who are. But i would consider supporting Devs the day i feel that they are honest and hard working.. The greatness of your work is taken away in the chicanery, and that i will not support.. Will still play ur game tho.. There's some character for u. hahah
It's actually staggering how wrong you are in your assumptions. all of them are wrong. We're extremely honest and hard working and have always been with this project.

Are you sure you are in the correct game thread? because it sure does not sound like you are talking about our project here.

Do you think that motkeyz is just playing dress up in daz and we just sit on our hands while the machine spits out perfect images and then we chill with the update for over a month extra just too milk or caring supporters?

Go ahead and make your own game and let us know how it goes. Maybe you will have a better understanding of the amount of work that goes behind something like this. I wish you good luck

rocarnem

Aug 21, 2018
These questions can be asked to the author @rocarnem
1) Non vengo pagato per questa traduzione ma ho cercato di venire incontro a chi, come me, è scarso in inglese.
2) Non conoscendo l'inglese ho usato google translate e poi cerco di correggere quanto più possibile le frasi e rileggendole velocemente.
3) Questa traduzione mi ha richiesto circa 15 gg ... visto che devo anche lavorare per vivere.
4) SE NON TI PIACE, SE TI CREA DISTURBO .... GIOCA IN INGLESE.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
...big companies ... could have bought pink cake lock+stock+full time barrel. Some dev making his vEngine and the artist pouring in the renders could have been working for E+A / U+b+i+s+o+f+t / R+o+c+k+s+t+a+r / any other big game companies months ago. Adult sites could hire all of F95 devs for 5 months and make a bigger game than 400 hours of cheeky dialogue and non stop "action".
This is not a F+a+c+e+b+o+o+k buyout.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It's not that i totally lost on how these programs or stuff work.
Not totally but pretty close to it !
You sound like those football fans who critics real life manager because they won the world cup with Football manager 19.

Ah the milking accusations ! My favs.. It could have been revelant and interesting if you don't come and trash the game from a thread where the devs are making x5 amount of money each months and taking x3 more times to release an update.

Critics are the best way to improve a game, non sense bashing with zero knowledge is just ridiculous... but thank you, you made me laugh and that's already something ! Was the main role of the village idiot in the old days...

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the comment, glad you like the game, but i dont understand well what you are trying to say. Do you say the work that we put in a game, time and money investment didnt deserve a payout? When you wake up and go to work, are you doing it for free? All i am trying to do is improve my family life status to a better one by bringing to you some wild 3d fantasy ;)

We are game developer, artist, storywriter, animator... trying to do something different, like some of the new emerging dev out there, and there is good, very good one that didnt make a good cut for all the time they put in their work. I'm sure you guys will know what i mean by saying that we sacrifice some good time with family and friend to be able to deliver a good game, the best we can!

Is there some days that we dont want to open up the damn computer to complete a scene, yes, are we doing it anyway because we like what we do and that we setup ''deadline'' for our trust supporters, of course we do! All this with a regular job because, hey who can rely on this amount to live after you pay the due taxes and expenses?

Sorry but if you think pulling out 3k is a good amount of money, well, yes it is if i compare to some great creator that struggle to get some support they deserves and i thanks our supporters everytime i can for this, but 3k is nothing when you split with partner, pay the props to create the game, website subsciptions for sounds, assets, diverse fees here and there...

An adult website subscription to a niche market is about 30$ per month for how many pics updated? We deliver more than 300 still pics per release + another 1000 for animations and we top it of by creating a game around all this.

My pc have been upgrade before i reach this goal, but could i use some more gears or a second machine to fasten my work and ease my job, damn right! We hope to get those high support that some get, we know we dont play in the same league as the big one right now if we compares our working gear, but we try to be on par or better in term of quality and creativity!

If you like the game you try for free here and want to see more of it, try to support the devs, or spread the word out to help them get that support, its the only ways these games will survive, help them get the support their hard work and creativity deserves!
What machine do you use to make games?
processor, motherboard, video card, ram etc ...
How is your machine?
I'm thinking of entering the gaming world but I need a better machine.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Troll comments should never be validated with replies, no matter how long those comments are. The difference between a reasoned comment (I'm curious about the dev's structure and goals) and troll comments (The devs are bullshit) is that the former is someone interested in answers and the latter is someone interested in posting incendiary opinions.

I am not a young, naive or inexperienced man. I have dealt with everything from princes to devils in my decades in Corporate America. My experience with Mot and Aes is that they are genuine and engaged. Principals who want to make a quality product and also listen to their supporters, even those that cannot financially support them.

Irresponsible comments that have no basis in fact merely impugn the commenter. These devs are beyond reproach.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Troll comments should never be validated with replies, no matter how long those comments are. The difference between a reasoned comment (I'm curious about the dev's structure and goals) and troll comments (The devs are bullshit) is that the former is someone interested in answers and the latter is someone interested in posting incendiary opinions.

I am not a young, naive or inexperienced man. I have dealt with everything from princes to devils in my decades in Corporate America. My experience with Mot and Aes is that they are genuine and engaged. Principals who want to make a quality product and also listen to their supporters, even those that cannot financially support them.

Irresponsible comments that have no basis in fact merely impugn the commenter. These devs are beyond reproach.
I will try to learn from your wisdom, Master Troll!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I know, you are totally right.
Ungratefulness and entitlement just irritate me incredibly and if it was up to me, this guy would be looking for his free content somewhere else by now.
But alas, a comment had to do.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Since the tone here has become SO serious, I feel that I should weigh in with a:

BRUTAL (silly), Honest(ish), Detailed (yeah right), and critical (not really) comment here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is my hope that these stern DEMANDS will be addressed IMMEDIATLY (whenever you get around to it, maybe).

Just a SERIOUS (silly) thought.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "rocarnem, post: 1586290, member: 835589"] 1) Non vengo pagato per Questa traduzione ma ho cercato di venire incontro chi, иди ко мне, и все на одном языке.
2) без всяких сомнений в переводе на английский язык, чтобы узнать, сколько нужно времени, чтобы легко и быстро справиться.
3) Квеста traduzione mi ha richiesto приблизительно 15 gg ... visto che devo anche lavorare per vivere.
4) SE N TI PIACE, SE TI CREA DISTURBO .... GIOCA INGLESE. [/ QUOTE]

I do not quite understand why you wrote this to me. When players had questions about the Italian translation, I indicated your nickname, as they signed this translation.
I am not part of the development team, I am a translator just like you.
1) I also do not get paid for this translation, and I also translated for those who, like me, do not speak English well.
2) Not knowing English, I used google translate and yandex translate, and then corrected the sentences.
3) This translation took me about 30 nights - I work too.
4) I tested my translation and received 99% positive feedback.
5) IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT WHAT ARE CONTACTING ON YOUR TRANSLATE - DO NOT SIGN YOUR OWN TRANSLATION.
P.s. No offense ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Since the tone here has become SO serious, I feel that I should weigh in with a:

BRUTAL (silly), Honest(ish), Detailed (yeah right), and critical (not really) comment here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is my hope that these stern DEMANDS will be addressed IMMEDIATLY (whenever you get around to it, maybe).

Just a SERIOUS (silly) thought.
"No"

aplon

Jul 2, 2017
Hello, i have a question.
Last time i played this game was february 2018, was the version 3 and i downloaded the game today.
i can't seem to find where i should put my old saves in the new folder, can someone help me out ?
Thanks

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello, i have a question.
Last time i played this game was february 2018, was the version 3 and i downloaded the game today.
i can't seem to find where i should put my old saves in the new folder, can someone help me out ?
Thanks
Hi, saves are only compatible from version 0.4.0 and onwards, because we completely changed the engine back then. It's like a different game, with tons more functionality that was never there before. You can check the patch notes, there's a lot.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes