Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Since the tone here has become SO serious, I feel that I should weigh in with a:

BRUTAL (silly), Honest(ish), Detailed (yeah right), and critical (not really) comment here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is my hope that these stern DEMANDS will be addressed IMMEDIATLY (whenever you get around to it, maybe).

Just a SERIOUS (silly) thought.
There is only one thing i can promise, is more pancakes ;)

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I'm calling it, Jones IS the MC, travelled way back and stuck there.

There are major signs pointing at this being a Future Flash / Flash situation, and Jones' motives do not at all reflect Bacon's, not one bit.

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, stupid question, but I'm stuck because i've just gone back in time and i'm meant to go clothes shopping, but I click on the map and I can't find the store or anything. It just tells me to wait outside?
'

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi, stupid question, but I'm stuck because i've just gone back in time and i'm meant to go clothes shopping, but I click on the map and I can't find the store or anything. It just tells me to wait outside?
'
hi, its a bug in the current version, please press last choice so you get back to nika in shower, and continue from there, it should work again.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
whats Models and Environment was use in the game TimeStamps
I think a lot of that mot will take with him to the grave, i mean some environment stuff is easier to figure out, even if they are customized too :p

nortonduy

Aug 8, 2017
When I start the game, after typing my char name there, it's gone black (but the bg music's still playing). Any advice for me?
Untitled.jpg

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
why can't i unlock all scene on day 2?
Because there are multiple mutually-exclusive paths. You can choose 1 or the other. For example, being brave or wimpy when dickhead tries to steal the pictures of Bacon's mom.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

xerofaith

May 13, 2018
I just downloaded the game. After I put in the MC name, it asks if I've ever wanted to change things. I click on the screen and the next screen is all black with the music playing. No text, no options. nothing. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to re-download the game?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes